Houses of Wealth

stephenseah007

House Eleven represent what the world give u and luck
so if you have jupiter or venus in house eleven it will benefit u more than the rest of the planets

It also mean you are much suitable to go into business

just my 2 cents

SniperBomber328

House Eleven represent what the world give u and luck
so if you have jupiter or venus in house eleven it will benefit u more than the rest of the planets

It also mean you are much suitable to go into business

just my 2 cents

Isn't that a planets trait, not house? Saturn and Jupiter, I've read, rule business and politics.

Blackempress

Good thread Poyi. I always wondered the same regarding the 'Source' of wealth but perhaps most of us are confused in this sector because I find 'beating around the bush' attitude in general. I like the delineation of wealth!

First of all, there are many different types of wealth in life and below are my descriptions of how I classify them...

Material Wealth vs Spiritual Wealth

Within Material Wealth, we have self-earned wealth vs inheritance, from marriage partner vs children and from irrational gambling vs rational investment. Material Wealth gives us the Power of Control in earthy matters, comfort living in physical form.

Within Non-Material/Spiritual Wealth, we have the understanding of the wisdom of God vs the understanding of the meaning of life (not necessarily related to religion), wealth of self-respect vs respect earned from others (Fame), relationships (such as happy love life, friendship and being a parent) vs personal achievement. Non-Material/Spiritual Wealth gives us the Sense of Fulfillment and internal well-being

I resonate with the 'fatalism' of life too especially after learning occult I believe we are just destined to be the people we become & acquire our share in this life. Some people will disagree but as Mentioned through Chinese astrology or Face reading, I find similar truths in Palmistry & numerology too.

I have a Moon in Capricorn, I don't like to waste time and energy to things that I am not destined to have and hold (some may want to argue about this attitude). I simply want to know what is given to me so I don't mess things around!

People always ask about love relationship, having children, career, money, how and when they will receive such blessings or remedy to improve. But I have the attitude of knowing what is already given and what is indicated in the chart that is not meant to be yours in this life time. Basically, I have an attitude of not to have false hope when it already said No in the chart. I rather enjoy what I have and not to jealous or hold rage when I don't have what other people have. I understood that life is not perfect BUT we all have our hidden treasures!! So here I am doing the digging! :lol:

This is the first time I've realised that 11th can have something to with 'Job'/career.

11th house is 2nd to 10th, so it is representation of wealth through Job/career. This is basically what your employer gets by employing you. In case of self employed, it is self earning.

In Vedic Astrology, 11th house is income house.

For me sadly this is an empty Aquarius so bad news anyways. I also have a 2nd house that's empty in Aries. But 8th House has Jupiter in Scorpio Conj Pluto. I somehow Find I have alot of 'spiritual' wealth but (Perhaps due to the Chiron in Taurus) never feel like I would have enough material. I am not lucky with earning despite a dozen talents & being a qualified doctor. I always have to struggle with my budgets. (I don't over-spend= Cancerian). It affects my self-esteem alot because my siblings are less educated but earning multiples of mine & they always make fun of me. :annoyed:

But I'm interested in learning about the 11th presentation. Try this:
11th House-- Moon in Taurus (venus conj Saturn in 8th house :aquarius:). 2nd house--- Mars in Leo ( sun conj mercury in 10th :aries:)

What can be said of this person's financial position?

poyi

Premium Member
Good thread Poyi. I always wondered the same regarding the 'Source' of wealth but perhaps most of us are confused in this sector because I find 'beating around the bush' attitude in general. I like the delineation of wealth!

Thank you!

I resonate with the 'fatalism' of life too especially after learning occult I believe we are just destined to be the people we become & acquire our share in this life. Some people will disagree but as Mentioned through Chinese astrology or Face reading, I find similar truths in Palmistry & numerology too.

I have studied some Palmistry not too good with numerology but my birthday 11.11.1983 born at 0155, I remember there was something special about the number 1 and the total number of 25= 7 by adding the birthday.

This is the first time I've realised that 11th can have something to with 'Job'/career.

I have only found out how important 11th is. Watch the videos that I posted with my first thread. It explains that doesn't matter how many degrees or how high education that you have the actually income earned by career in 10th is in 11th house.

For me sadly this is an empty Aquarius so bad news anyways. I also have a 2nd house that's empty in Aries. But 8th House has Jupiter in Scorpio Conj Pluto. I somehow Find I have alot of 'spiritual' wealth but (Perhaps due to the Chiron in Taurus) never feel like I would have enough material. I am not lucky with earning despite a dozen talents & being a qualified doctor. I always have to struggle with my budgets. (I don't over-spend= Cancerian). It affects my self-esteem a lot because my siblings are less educated but earning multiples of mine & they always make fun of me. :annoyed:

Your 11th house is Capricorn maybe? So is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is in your 8th house in Whole sign housing or 7th in Placidus. You struggle with money but Saturn and Capricorn are asking you to work hard and be patience. In time, it would come? We can explore the triplicity rulership and planetary period to determine the period of hardship and the timing of change? Sorry I am so new...:unsure:

In term of managing finance that is to do with your Venus which is afflicted by Uranus Rx by opposition. How strange Venus is in your house of siblings 3rd..Jupiter from 8th or 9th depending on housing system also inconjunct your Venus.

I also have an empty 11th house, only POF is there which I want to learn more about it. But so far, I think that represents my utmost fulfillment related to description suggested by Carrier in the other post:

"The person with his Part of Fortune in the eleventh house is usually way ahead of the time in which he lives when it comes to his mentality, his dreams, hopes, goals, and his view of the world. This is a person who thinks in terms of Brotherhood, altruistic unity, Humanitarian values. He wants to do things that benefit society as a whole. This is why he sometimes sees himself as a reformer of sorts, improving social, cultural, or spiritual values in those around him. He wants better conditions for his community as well as for humanity."

http://www.arlenekramer.net/astrology6.asp

Have a look of your POF.

My greatest happiness is to nurture other and making sure everyone is living in peace and be constructive to each other. I chose my career based on the fact that I want to make positive and constructive impacts on my patients and their family. People come to hospital when they are most vulnerable and often at the worst condition of themselves in many levels. I want to be there, some point in their path of life to say a few positive words and give them practical helps. In here, most of the time people come to occult because they are lost in life needed guidance. But the deeper meanings of life require us to explore...and the true happiness is to understand your limitation as human to a level you may reach your internal peace even when life becomes harsh and cruel.

But I'm interested in learning about the 11th presentation. Try this:
11th House-- Moon in Taurus (venus conj Saturn in 8th house :aquarius:). 2nd house--- Mars in Leo ( sun conj mercury in 10th :aries:)

What can be said of this person's financial position?

Can you post the chart? :sideways:

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
Hi all

I am trying to understand more about different types of Wealth by Signs, Houses and Rulers. I would like to open a thread and hopefully members of the forum would also find this topic interesting.

My purpose is to investigate which type/s of wealth enriches your life and how to find these blessings in a natal chart in both traditional and modern methods. Any different type of astrology is welcome here! :cool:

My goal is to assist myself and everyone who reads and discusses this thread to discover their happiness in their own chart!

First of all, there are many different types of wealth in life and below are my descriptions of how I classify them...

Material Wealth vs Spiritual Wealth

Within Material Wealth, we have self-earned wealth vs inheritance, from marriage partner vs children and from irrational gambling vs rational investment. Material Wealth gives us the Power of Control in earthy matters, comfort living in physical form.

Within Non-Material/Spiritual Wealth, we have the understanding of the wisdom of God vs the understanding of the meaning of life (not necessarily related to religion), wealth of self-respect vs respect earned from others (Fame), relationships (such as happy love life, friendship and being a parent) vs personal achievement. Non-Material/Spiritual Wealth gives us the Sense of Fulfillment and internal well-being.

Anyone can share their personal understandings and experiences here! :happy:

Some interesting YouTube to watch about wealth in astrology:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10dprq_LgX8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=stBqCGfulXU
the only wealth is self respect and all poverty is driven by self hatred

Blackempress

Your 11th house is Capricorn maybe? So is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is in your 8th house in Whole sign housing or 7th in Placidus. You struggle with money but Saturn and Capricorn are asking you to work hard and be patience. In time, it would come? We can explore the triplicity rulership and planetary period to determine the period of hardship and the timing of change? Sorry I am so new...:unsure:

In term of managing finance that is to do with your Venus which is afflicted by Uranus Rx by opposition. How strange Venus is in your house of siblings 3rd..Jupiter from 8th or 9th depending on housing system also inconjunct your Venus.

I also have an empty 11th house, only POF is there which I want to learn more about it. But so far, I think that represents my utmost fulfillment related to description suggested by Carrier in the other post:

Can you post the chart? :sideways:

It can be true over time, let's see. Jupiter Conj Pluto is said of people who handle huge masses of wealth but for me it's more likely the unconscious wealth. I'm a natural psychotherapist. Blah.

My POF falls into my 10th which is nice, but from my own chart I gather that the finance will always be from another source. I have always loved the idea of business partnerships but can't find anyone yet so have alot to explore.
At the end of the day I hope it works out. Venus opp Uranus don't do me much good in any regard not with sibs, nor relationships nor money. :pouty:

Here's the 11th house Moon chart I was mentioning. Any comments on the financial ability?

Attachments

• R.jpg
    R.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 36
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Here's the 11th house Moon chart I was mentioning. Any comments on the financial ability?

Saturn in the 8th house, traditional ruler of Aquarius cusp 8th and ruler of 7th house
Saturn rules Venus,
-----8th house is partner's possessions, partner's money rule over native's Venus
If we use modern rulership, Uranus rules over Venus and Saturn from 2nd house

Venus rules 4th and 11th houses
If we use Saturn's rulership over Venus, partner's possessions has power over native 4th and 11th houses' matters? Moon rules ascendant, power from 8th house will eventually affect the native?

Moon is confused! Ha she opposites to Neptune...and is restricted by Saturn from 8th...8th is the 2nd house of 7th...I reckon his/her partner is not bad financially. Neptune in 5th which is his partner's 11th house...

Saturn opposites to modern ruler Uranus Rx
Uranus Rx opposites to Venus

Sigh...these rulership things always make me feel dizzy!!

Anyhow, I think there are links between 2nd, 4th, 8th, 11th and ascendant. Something to do with his/her partner's possession. That is my Guess!!

Also this person has difficult or unusual expression/value regarding to love/money due to the hard aspect between Uranus and Venus. Some say, that suggests homosexuality or unconventional sexual preferences. And both Venus and Saturn in Aquarius anyway, Pluto is also Rx. Anyhow, my fun guesses here!! LOL :happy:

Blackempress

Saturn in the 8th house, traditional ruler of Aquarius cusp 8th and ruler of 7th house
Saturn rules Venus,
-----8th house is partner's possessions, partner's money rule over native's Venus
If we use modern rulership, Uranus rules over Venus and Saturn from 2nd house

Venus rules 4th and 11th houses
If we use Saturn's rulership over Venus, partner's possessions has power over native 4th and 11th houses' matters? Moon rules ascendant, power from 8th house will eventually affect the native?

Moon is confused! Ha she opposites to Neptune...and is restricted by Saturn from 8th...8th is the 2nd house of 7th...I reckon his/her partner is not bad financially. Neptune in 5th which is his partner's 11th house...

Saturn opposites to modern ruler Uranus Rx
Uranus Rx opposites to Venus

Sigh...these rulership things always make me feel dizzy!!

Anyhow, I think there are links between 2nd, 4th, 8th, 11th and ascendant. Something to do with his/her partner's possession. That is my Guess!!

Also this person has difficult or unusual expression/value regarding to love/money due to the hard aspect between Uranus and Venus. Some say, that suggests homosexuality or unconventional sexual preferences. And both Venus and Saturn in Aquarius anyway, Pluto is also Rx. Anyhow, my fun guesses here!! LOL :happy:

I'm not too steady on Planets ruling over each other but the rulers of houses definitely are interesting. You grinded up all 4 houses so my 11th house emphasis kinda gotten lost. lol.
The point of interest here is the flip of Uranus from 2nd House to 3rd in Placidus which holds Leo Mars which can achieve whatever the native desires contrary to them being subjected to Uranian fluctuations (including personal values) in Equal house. I'm not sure which one applies. But personally my interest in placidus has gone down so I prefer Equal house or Whole signs.
As far as this chart goes, with 11th House Ruler in 8th, 7th House ruler in 8 & Ruler of 8th in 2nd. It is more likely that the partner has a strong financial position but Saturn itself being in the 'partner's house', would make it less likely for the native to 'gain' much out of the situation even though it might've been the foremost reason for entering into the relationship (It could remain a point of control though). Venus Conj Saturn means 'partners resource' is restricted by Saturn so perhaps even trials with business partners would not be beneficial for the native.

Good catch of the 11th Moon linked to the Ascendant. I gather the person gains good reputation from friends/associates & women are beneficial.

If You actually consider VENUS the power to earn then yes, opp to dear malefic Uranus (I Hate Uranus when it comes nears Financial areas) then I suppose this folk is inclined to financial ups-and-downs (like myself. :pinched:)
(Btw I'll stand in defense that venus opp Uranus is just Unconventional relationships but not necessarily homosexuality. :tongue:)

I wouldn't touch sexuality if I was you with the Earth emphasis but agreed the creativity is blocked & emotions are a rip btw an Intellectual Venus (conj saturn too:sad:) + a Sensual Moon + Fiery Mars. As always Saturn wins the crown-No one beats authority. So I'll take your word on partner's possessions being dominant.

Somewhat similar is the chart of Angelina Jolie...... 11th House Mercury & sun With Dominant 9th. I find her financial position is supported more by being an ambassador rather than an actress (5th Neptune). Any comments ?

Attachments

• Angelina.jpg
    Angelina.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
If You actually consider VENUS the power to earn then yes, opp to dear malefic Uranus (I Hate Uranus when it comes nears Financial areas) then I suppose this folk is inclined to financial ups-and-downs (like myself. :pinched:)
(Btw I'll stand in defense that venus opp Uranus is just Unconventional relationships but not necessarily homosexuality. :tongue:)

I wouldn't touch sexuality if I was you with the Earth emphasis but agreed the creativity is blocked & emotions are a rip btw an Intellectual Venus (conj saturn too:sad:) + a Sensual Moon + Fiery Mars. As always Saturn wins the crown-No one beats authority. So I'll take your word on partner's possessions being dominant.

Somewhat similar is the chart of Angelina Jolie...... 11th House Mercury & sun With Dominant 9th. I find her financial position is supported more by being an ambassador rather than an actress (5th Neptune). Any comments ?

To make a conclusion of someone highly likely homosexual will also need a challenged aspect between Mars and Uranus most of the time. :biggrin: I remember Angelina Jolie also had lesbian relationship for a short while her Venus square Uranus, I supposed she can accept something unconventional!! But she isn't truly a total lesbian as we all know!!

For Angelina Jolie, what made her an actress is her Venus conjunct ascendant.

Venus also semisquare Neptune, Rahu/NN is also at 5th house made her very creative.

Venus in Cancer sign, is ruled by Moon, Moon in 9th house trine Neptune in 5th.

Ruler of the 5th house cusp Jupiter and MC also trine Neptune expanded this dreamy planet.

MC and Jupiter also trine Neptune, sextile Sun and Mercury. Jupiter conjunct the ruler of Venus in Cancer Moon in 9th house.

Moon, the ruler of Cancer cusp also conjunct Mars so.... Moon, Venus and Mars.

Mars sextile Sun, exact Quintile Mercury. Moon, Jupiter, Mars all conjunct MC.

Saturn also bQ Neptune....

To me the messages here are 5th, 9th, 11th and ascendant. Because of such as high focus in 5th house, we all know she had plenty of children, interesting romantic and sex life, so as her creativity also highly related to her MC and Venus in Cancer famine side a mother. I suspect people with Cancer ascendant combining with a highly active 5th house will give you LOT of children.

Although there is high focus in 9th house, she also involves with a lot of humane activities regarding to the poor and adopted a few orphans that fits her chart well but the focus or the way she earned her income maybe is from the relationships of ruler in 9th ruling Venus and Jupiter rules 5th house connection.

To get back to the topic of the thread :biggrin:! Her wealth are found in 5th house, abundance romantic/sex life, children and creativity; 9th house her vision of the needy people; 11th house her well supportive network (I am sure she has powerful friends to help her to climb up the Hollywood stage) so as her HUGE income, Jupiter sextile Sun and Mercury in 11th. And again, Jupiter conjunct Moon, the ruler of the Cancer cusp where Venus is located=MONEY and Love.

To me, any planet in 12th house require extra care, for her doing humane activities is the way out for her to prevent her to go into self-destruction. She was a long term self-harm victim! From memory she had problem with her parents? Saturn square Moon, Mars and Jupiter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_Jolie
"Jolie suffered episodes of suicidal depression throughout her teens and early twenties.She felt isolated at Beverly Hills High School among the children of some of the area's affluent families, as her mother survived on a more modest income, and she was teased by other students, who targeted her for being extremely thin and for wearing glasses and braces"

"She found it difficult to emotionally connect with other people, and as a result she started to self-harm; later commenting, "I collected knives and always had certain things around. For some reason, the ritual of having cut myself and feeling the pain, maybe feeling alive, feeling some kind of release, it was somehow therapeutic to me."She also began experimenting with drugs; by the age of 20, she had tried "just about every drug possible," including heroin."

Here we see her chart has Saturn bQ Neptune, 12th house Saturn bQ Neptune. Confusion regarding to pain and drugs.

"Jolie has had a difficult relationship with her father. Due to Voight's marital infidelity and the resulting breakup of her parents' marriage, she was estranged from her father for many years.They reconciled and he appeared with her in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001), but their relationship again deteriorated"

Sun and Jupiter represent a native's father sometime including the Saturn, Saturn square Jupiter and Uranus Rx semisquare Sun. Pluto trine Sun (soft aspect but no one will think Pluto is ever soft to anyone!) Sun opposite Neptune, father, confusion, drugs...

Due to her difficult childhood and teenage year. As a Cancer ascendant, her fulfillment is depending on forming her own family which we all see that she does try very hard. Lucky that she had a good mother but she passed away few years ago.

The other interesting thing is that Jolie has no Earth sign element. BUT, earth sign cusps in her 2nd, 6th and 10th houses, lacking one particular element will make you either totally neglect or overcompensated. In her case, whatever those earth sign cusp represent, in fact became the most dominant aspects of her life? Perhaps!

Element that she lacking of earth is in one of her angular houses which is 10th so we see her the achievement of her career is by far overreached the regular. And so as her sex drive, the lust, the sensual part of Taurus...Then again her 2nd house, her money not so sure about the 6th....but she does provide services to the poor, in a way she has the tendency of a missionary.

It is important to look at the balance of elements in a chart. Too much or too less can tell a lot of a person. I learned that from my teacher...

Last edited:

dr. farr

In Vedic astrology, the 11th house (as mentioned above) is the principle indicator for gains: question is, the 11th house from WHERE (that is, from what significator) ??
In advanced Vedic astrology, the estimation of gains (luck, material gains, wealth) is determined from SEVERAl significators, and the full evaluation is only made once the 11th from each significator, has been delineated and results blended.

So, advanced Vedic astrology looks at:

-the 11th from the ascendant (lagna)
-the 11th from the Sun
-the 11th from the Moon
-the 11th from Saturn (Saturn has to do with karma, work, career in jyotish)
-the 11th from the Indu lagna
-the 11th from the pada lagna
-the 11th from the karakamsa lagna
-the 11th from the upapada lagna
(note: these "lagna's" are special determinations of variable "ascendants"; the most important of these, relative to wealth and material gains, is the 11th from the Indu lagna and the 11th from the upapada lagna)

poyi

Premium Member
In Vedic astrology, the 11th house (as mentioned above) is the principle indicator for gains: question is, the 11th house from WHERE (that is, from what significator) ??
In advanced Vedic astrology, the estimation of gains (luck, material gains, wealth) is determined from SEVERAl significators, and the full evaluation is only made once the 11th from each significator, has been delineated and results blended.

-the 11th from the Sun
-the 11th from the Moon
(note: these "lagna's" are special determinations of variable "ascendants"; the most important of these, relative to wealth and material gains, is the 11th from the Indu lagna and the 11th from the upapada lagna)

SO happy dr. farr finally saw my post and replied! :w00t:

Now...it will take me a long time to understand what you mean of what you said....:unsure: Anyhow! Don't worry! I will get there! Thank you for your input!

What happens when POF in your 11th house? I heard that POF is also your alternative ascendant, am I remembering that right?

Last edited:

SniperBomber328

SO happy dr. farr finally saw my post and replied! :w00t:

Now...it will take me a long time to understand what you mean of what you said....:unsure: Anyhow! Don't worry! I will get there! Thank you for your input!

What happens when POF in your 11th house? I heard that POF is also your alternative ascendant, am I remembering that right?

Not "alternative" perse, but the PoF is made up of the three most powerful points within a chart i.e. the Sun, Moon and AC. The PoF also indicates Fortune, in the sense of what makes one happy, and where they'll find that true happiness and fortune (in the sense of what truly makes you smile with content).

dr. farr

Also, don't overlook the Part of Luck (ascendant+moon-jupiter) This is a specific Lot relating to luck, pure and simple (POF has many other implications in addition to luck)

poyi

Premium Member
Not "alternative" perse, but the PoF is made up of the three most powerful points within a chart i.e. the Sun, Moon and AC. The PoF also indicates Fortune, in the sense of what makes one happy, and where they'll find that true happiness and fortune (in the sense of what truly makes you smile with content).

In that case I need to focus on whatever POF in the Cancer sign means...in the other thread I mentioned about my ex he has Cancer Sun and Venus for a very long time I considered him as the best Luck I ever had in life. Simply because his Sun and Venus conjunct my POF.....

I also find nurturing other made me smile. Perhaps when I become a mother, that is the time I will feel like the luckiest woman on earth!! In my Chinese chart, if I have children they will become the significant people in my life. But you have to find a man to start with. Good luck for myself!!! (perhaps not too much trouble here! LOL!)

Blackempress

-the 11th from the Sun
-the 11th from the Moon

I'm supposing the Western Astrology to not have the Lagna parts so we'll have to check Vedic. Informative but in each 11th where do we land? For eg 11th house from Sun would determine.........?

I'll check the Part of Luck as well. I'm so new around this. (edited: POL falls into 26' Capricorn, where can I get info on this?)

To make a conclusion of someone highly likely homosexual will also need a challenged aspect between Mars and Uranus most of the time. :biggrin: I remember Angelina Jolie also had lesbian relationship for a short while her Venus square Uranus, I supposed she can accept something unconventional!! But she isn't truly a total lesbian as we all know!!

For Angelina Jolie, what made her an actress is her Venus conjunct ascendant.

Venus also semisquare Neptune, Rahu/NN is also at 5th house made her very creative.

Venus in Cancer sign, is ruled by Moon, Moon in 9th house trine Neptune in 5th.

Ruler of the 5th house cusp Jupiter and MC also trine Neptune expanded this dreamy planet.

MC and Jupiter also trine Neptune, sextile Sun and Mercury. Jupiter conjunct the ruler of Venus in Cancer Moon in 9th house.

Moon, the ruler of Cancer cusp also conjunct Mars so.... Moon, Venus and Mars.

Mars sextile Sun, exact Quintile Mercury. Moon, Jupiter, Mars all conjunct MC.

Saturn also bQ Neptune....

To me the messages here are 5th, 9th, 11th and ascendant. Because of such as high focus in 5th house, we all know she had plenty of children, interesting romantic and sex life, so as her creativity also highly related to her MC and Venus in Cancer famine side a mother. I suspect people with Cancer ascendant combining with a highly active 5th house will give you LOT of children.

Although there is high focus in 9th house, she also involves with a lot of humane activities regarding to the poor and adopted a few orphans that fits her chart well but the focus or the way she earned her income maybe is from the relationships of ruler in 9th ruling Venus and Jupiter rules 5th house connection.

To get back to the topic of the thread :biggrin:! Her wealth are found in 5th house, abundance romantic/sex life, children and creativity; 9th house her vision of the needy people; 11th house her well supportive network (I am sure she has powerful friends to help her to climb up the Hollywood stage) so as her HUGE income, Jupiter sextile Sun and Mercury in 11th. And again, Jupiter conjunct Moon, the ruler of the Cancer cusp where Venus is located=MONEY and Love.

To me, any planet in 12th house require extra care, for her doing humane activities is the way out for her to prevent her to go into self-destruction. She was a long term self-harm victim! From memory she had problem with her parents? Saturn square Moon, Mars and Jupiter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_Jolie
"Jolie suffered episodes of suicidal depression throughout her teens and early twenties.She felt isolated at Beverly Hills High School among the children of some of the area's affluent families, as her mother survived on a more modest income, and she was teased by other students, who targeted her for being extremely thin and for wearing glasses and braces"

"She found it difficult to emotionally connect with other people, and as a result she started to self-harm; later commenting, "I collected knives and always had certain things around. For some reason, the ritual of having cut myself and feeling the pain, maybe feeling alive, feeling some kind of release, it was somehow therapeutic to me."She also began experimenting with drugs; by the age of 20, she had tried "just about every drug possible," including heroin."

*Applause* Really good!

Last edited:

SniperBomber328

Also, don't overlook the Part of Luck (ascendant+moon-jupiter) This is a specific Lot relating to luck, pure and simple (POF has many other implications in addition to luck)

Luckily my PoL land right next to my PoF and my Moon (literally 5 and 7 degrees apart, respectively). Meaning my PoL has no bad aspects whatsoever and it lands in Pisces in the 5th House.

poyi

Premium Member

My POF at Cancer sign 4 29" square VENUS -3 approaching aspect.....
BUT!!! My POL is at Libra 26 0" trine POF!!! -1 approaching aspect

Am I suppose to be Lucky or What?
:unsure:

POL at Libra 26 in 2nd house in both Placidus (Venus in 1st house) or whole sign (Venus in her own Libra house) housing. The midpoint of POF and POL is the start of the 1st house cusp in whole sign housing the beginning of the Virgo cusp so opposite to the beginning of the 7th cusp so square the beginning of 10th and 4th cusp. Parts are not planets so should not have any aspect as such right?

Chinese astrology, 8 characters, face reading, even body reading (YES we even read bones and moles on the body :andy:) all suggested I would be fortunate, potentially rich later in life (I wonder how accurate really. And if accurate, I just hope that can come a "bit" sooner
:tongue:!)

Last edited:

dr. farr

How do we understand this "Part of Luck"??

1) it is different than the Part of Fortune, because the Part of Luck is more limited, more specific to certain things, than the much wider ramifications of the Part of Fortune

2) the Part of Luck has to do with determining favorable (and, by implication, unfavorable) times and circumstances regarding luck in the sense of:
a) gambling
b) speculation, making investments
c) taking risks, taking chances
Note that C, brings the Part of Luck into play in many circumstances of life (risk taking, chance taking, of all varieties)

3) How do we apply the Part of Luck?
a) we find the sign it is in: things (positive things and actions, affinities ) connected with that sign are "lucky" for us
b) when the Sun transits that sign, luck may be on our side
c) when the Moon is passing through that sign, luck might smile upon us
d) the planetary dispositor of that sign is "lucky" for us (the + things, qualities and affinities of that planet are "lucky" for us)
e) the day of the week affinitive to that planet might tend to be lucky for us
f) the planetary hour of the day of that planet will often be a "lucky hour" for us

4) Unlucky indications
a) the sign opposite to the place of the Part of Luck will tend to be "unlucky" for us
Therefore, Sun transit of that opposite sign, and Moon in that opposite sign, will often be "unlucky" times
b) the - affinities, actions, qualities, of that opposite sign will tend to be unlucky or otherwsie unfortunate for us

5) Other indications
a) the sign of applying trine to the sign positing the Part of Luck, will also tend to be fortunate for us (relative to gambling, speculation, investments, taking risks and chances) Sun transiting that sign, Moon passing through that sign, things/actions and qualities affinitive to that sign, will tend to be "lucky"
b) the sign in applying square to the sign positing the Part of Luck, will tend to be unlucky for us

poyi

Premium Member
How do we understand this "Part of Luck"??

1) it is different than the Part of Fortune, because the Part of Luck is more limited, more specific to certain things, than the much wider ramifications of the Part of Fortune

2) the Part of Luck has to do with determining favorable (and, by implication, unfavorable) times and circumstances regarding luck in the sense of:
a) gambling
b) speculation, making investments
c) taking risks, taking chances
Note that C, brings the Part of Luck into play in many circumstances of life (risk taking, chance taking, of all varieties)

3) How do we apply the Part of Luck?
a) we find the sign it is in: things (positive things and actions, affinities ) connected with that sign are "lucky" for us
b) when the Sun transits that sign, luck may be on our side
c) when the Moon is passing through that sign, luck might smile upon us
d) the planetary dispositor of that sign is "lucky" for us (the + things, qualities and affinities of that planet are "lucky" for us)
e) the day of the week affinitive to that planet might tend to be lucky for us
f) the planetary hour of the day of that planet will often be a "lucky hour" for us

4) Unlucky indications
a) the sign opposite to the place of the Part of Luck will tend to be "unlucky" for us
Therefore, Sun transit of that opposite sign, and Moon in that opposite sign, will often be "unlucky" times
b) the - affinities, actions, qualities, of that opposite sign will tend to be unlucky or otherwsie unfortunate for us

5) Other indications
a) the sign of applying trine to the sign positing the Part of Luck, will also tend to be fortunate for us (relative to gambling, speculation, investments, taking risks and chances) Sun transiting that sign, Moon passing through that sign, things/actions and qualities affinitive to that sign, will tend to be "lucky"
b) the sign in applying square to the sign positing the Part of Luck, will tend to be unlucky for us

Thank you so much for these information.

In that case, Part of Luck is in my 2nd house no matter what housing system I used since that is at the end degree of Libra at 26 degree.

At the moment Rx Saturn is passing my Libra sign and conjunct with POL. I bought my own apartment all by myself last year :biggrin:! With the current conjunction not too sure about it. The next progressive that will come to contact with my POL is Mars and than AC.

POL square the Capricorn where my 5th house located, and POL actually square the ruler of my POF Moon, no wonder I always have the mixed of luck and bad luck regarding to love all at the same time because Libra rules partnership but POL in her cusp square my 5th house of romance. And Moon is my mother and any woman that has close contact with me including all my ex in law!!!!!!!! NO WONDER, because the house that rules in law is 9th house which is Taurus should be a good house since my Venus in her own sign also ruling 9th and Jupiter the natural ruler in angular house. My in laws were fairly wealthy and well educated but all sisters in law=woman. I just make sure my future husband (if any) don't have any sister and perhaps to be a orphan without a mother!(LOL kidding! :biggrin:- BUT seriously it might work!) Moon also square Pluto.

I have mentioned before, I also tend to suffer but also rejoice regarding to my children (other resources suggested my own children will bring me luck, happiness but the eldest daughter will give me sorrow again woman in my life. She would be difficult to raise or have severe illness or difficult pregnancy/death as such).

5th house where my Moon located opposites the cusp where my POF located, Moon also rules Cancer cusp. So here we go, the good and bad combination again as I got from previous studies of my own birth chart...

The house/sign opposite to the POL is my 8th house in Aries which my first house Mars rules...

I remember that had something to do with the increase tendency of being the victim of violence (including murder victim) or commit suicide, ruler of the 8th in the 1st house. My father physically abused me for 11 years and emotionally for the rest of my life.

My ex husband, his ascendant in Aries which is the second man in my life that bought me lot of pain and wounds. He also had bought me certain level of violence into my life through the relationship. But his Cancer Sun and Venus conjunct my POF even progressive MC at that time (he helped me with my nursing course). So again mixed feeling of good and bad.

I tried to commit suicide once due to childhood difficulty, my suicidal thoughts came from my father/mother and my ex husband. But I managed to survive even I had thought about that many times....Thanks to my strong Jupiter, he saved me many times. :innocent:

Venus Libra in my 2nd house, my self-worth system is not extremely bad :wink: POL is there anyway.

POL trine my 11th house POF, my workmates/friends helped me a lot during my depressive time. And by caring others, I feel most happy and even feeling lucky at time. I suppose that might be the connection worth to investigate!

POL square my 12th house, my Sun rules that house....so again my father. Sun conjunct Saturn, congenital heart disease. POL trine my 6th house cusp Aquarius, that is a sign of protection regarding to health at the same time? Providing service to other perhaps is the key to increase luck. I feel lucky at work with my workmates, they are lovely people :innocent:. Perhaps having a cat will also bring me luck, Aquarius=independent pet or unique?

hahaha dr. farr, I think I love Arabic Parts! :cool:

Last edited:

dr. farr

Excellent delineation using the Part of Luck!

Yes, the Lots can be very useful in obtaining more complete, specific chart delineations!