Dominant planet ruler

starchaser

Anyone can tell me what's my dominant planet ruler please?:)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_vanessa_hp.46991.6866.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_vanessa_hp.46991.6866.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 21

Inconjunct

In modern astrology, the Ascendant ruler is generally considered the chart ruler - in your case, The Moon. Classical astrology has a more complicated system of rulerships, dignities, detriments and what have you, so I'll leave it up to a more classically inclined astrologer to give you that information

starchaser

In modern astrology, the Ascendant ruler is generally considered the chart ruler - in your case, The Moon. Classical astrology has a more complicated system of rulerships, dignities, detriments and what have you, so I'll leave it up to a more classically inclined astrologer to give you that information

Hey thanks so much for your reply :) Yeah my Ascendant ruler is Moon (in 12th house unfortunately) what actually confuses me is exactly what you mentioned, the classical astrology theory about dominant.I'd really appreciate if somebody could let me know :)

Vagabondgirl

I think maybe Jupiter has a prominent placement in your chart. AC ruler moon in gemini, mercury (ruler of gemini) in sagittarius conjunct sun, sun also in sagittarius, Jupiter (sag ruler) in aquarius, then mutual reception between Jupiter and Uranus by sign (they occupy each other signs), so they will be in interaction with each other in some way...These signs and their houses so to say.

Mercury is retrograde, so it will also have some significance in your chart. You can read about retrograde planets:)

And I think that Pluto also has an important place. Moon in the 12th, 12th ruler Neptune in Capricorn, Saturn in Scorpio, Pluto also is in scorpio = its rulership (Final disposition). Mars in Libra, Venus also in scorpio with pluto as final ruler again for venus.

So I assume it is Jupiter mainly by sign (with some Uranian influence) together with Pluto. Jupiter is also in the 8th house, ruled by Pluto again. So Im guessing that Pluto will be the final disposition based on the sign/house rulership.

I also have Pluto in Scorpio and it always shows up as final dispositor. But Mercury is my gemini AC chart ruler and I have many planets in Jupiter, so I think the 2 of them work together, also they are in conjunction.

I think you can find a final disposition chart on www.astro.com on the chart selections.

But as mentioned AC rulership is a more simple method:)

starchaser

Wow!!!!!!!Very interesting!!!!!!Thank you!!!Just one think that confused me,my Saturn is not in Scorpio it's in Sagittarius.What does that mean about my Dominant planet?:)