A Day at the Ascot Races

fensi88

Results for this race:
1st Illogical Hope (IRE)
2nd Kavi (IRE)

It seams that Ne (Illusion) in angle, close to ASC, was most important, I saw it, but thought it is to wide orb (7degree). :innocent:
But if we look at colors thay fit with Sa (Black star) in Vi(green).
What a race! You could watch it at http://www.attheraces.com/VideoConsole/?va=FFL_2009_10_11_06_1705
Particle was 1st few seconds before the end but jockey was too nervous and beat horse and horse cancel obedience and do not want to jump over LAST fence!! Also 2 jockeys fall off horses!!
So, Lord of hour method was not right about winner, but was right about jockey;s fall off!

Last edited:

Replaycy

oh my god what a race.
Particle was clear winner until final fence which didnt jump

i agree with you fensi88 jockey was so stupid ..horse was clear winner and still beat until final fence

Last edited:

att75

fensi88 said:
It seams that Ne (Illusion) in angle, close to ASC, was most important, I saw it, but thought it is to wide orb (7degree). :innocent:

Not an exact aspect, to say the least... :)

fensi88 said:
But if we look at colors thay fit with Sa (Black star) in Vi(green).

Yes, but according to a few sources dark green is good for Saturn itself too.

Is the name, Illogical hope, Saturnian? For me it's not, but you guys are the experts.

If not Saturnian, which planet could be associated with this? Neptune maybe (dreams), or Uranus (unusual)? My vote is on Neptune.

The way I see it: Mercury wasn't the significator here, not good neither by color nor name association. Neptune was the significator if name association matters (what if planets near the ASC are important) or Saturn, if colors matter. Goca, what do you think?

Antikythera Mechanism

That was an incredible race! WoW What I find intresting is that Neptune rules hope and hopelessness. Jupiter, Sag, Mercury and Saturn all rules Logic.

I switching the chart from Tropical to Sidereal and the first aspect I got as I turned the 5th House cusp going clockwise is Neptune!

Antikythera Mechanism

Found these things about fixed stars rather interesting....based on what I saw in the race;

Ascendant conjunct Asellus Borealis 0 01'
Asellus Borealis, (also known as North Aselli) the Northern ***, is in Cancer (The Crab). A fearless nature is indicated, with a tendency to take risks or perform dangerous stunts. An aggressive character capable of using force if necessary. It's nature is of Sun and Mars.

Neptune conjunct Deneb Algedi 0 11'
Deneb Algedi, in Capricornus, is in the "tail of the goat." Associated with the positive aspects of Jupiter and Saturn, this star confers a sense of justice and integrity, with the gaining of others' confidence or the attaining of positions of trust such as a counsellor or advisor. Fluctuating fortunes are also possible.

Vernal Point conjunct Scheat 0 30'
Scheat, "the shoulder" of the winged horse Pegasus, is regarded as an omen of disaster and misfortune. It indicates catastrophes, such as floods, shipwreck, storms, accidents etc. It's nature is Mercury and Mars.

fensi88

Yes, according to name Ne fits, but still 5 house cusp closiest aspect is with Sa 1:11, while Moon inconjunction with Ne is 1:29. I think Ur also in first house bring surprise, so when you have Ur in angular house do not bet!

Replaycy

Attachments

• astro_2gw_18_salisbury_hc.33198.25475.jpg
    astro_2gw_18_salisbury_hc.33198.25475.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 25

fensi88

Just for test and learn...
Leicester 15:40 13 Oct 2009
ASC=0Aq32
5 house cusp isat11Ge52. First aspect is with Ju, but Ju is male planet, in this race all runners are female.Does that mean that we go futher until 5 house cusp aspect some female planet? We will test that option now. Next aspect is with Moon at 19Leo51 in 7 house. Moon is white in Leo- red, so 2 horses goes to "next round". Miltiplication and First city. Because Moon is in Leo, fixed sign, not in mutable(multiplication) , and because Leo always want to be center of attention, to be firs,t I will go for "First City".
odds are:11/4 Moonlife, 3/1 Perfect Star, 9/2 Dixey, First City, 6/1 Multiplication, 8/1 Farley Star
Race card:http://www.attheraces.com/card.aspx...ref=mainracenavigation&refsite=&nav=racecards

att75

fensi88 said:
First aspect is with Ju, but Ju is male planet, in this race all runners are female.Does that mean that we go futher until 5 house cusp aspect some female planet? We will test that option now. Next aspect is with Moon at 19Leo51 in 7 house.

It's a good test for sure! You picked the 2 "Moon-horses", I guess the other 4 are good for Jupiter, with their blue or purple colors. Among them, the most interesting is the horse named Moonlife with a name associated to the Moon but wearing Jupiter color - blue.

fensi88

Results of this race:

1 Moonlife 15/8 Jt Fav
2 Perfect Star 15/8 Jt Fav

Congratulations to att75!

So, we must stick to 1st aspected planet regarding colors althought there were not male horses, but must pick up most "female name" among colors that fits (maybe because first female aspected planet was Moon). We will test this in some next race.

Last edited:

fensi88

There are so much posibilities (if we count planets in angles) ! this is not safe to bet!
For me only 1st aspected planet fit both with name and color.
If we look 1st aspected planet that is Su in Li, so male horses, last two are out of chose! Regarding colors, for me, most appropriate for this combination is "quite the man" (and also with association of placement of Su in 7 house).

Antikythera Mechanism

This was a hard choice but I will take a stab at this one.

What I got for the first aspected planet is Venus.

tegan=An Irish-Gaelic girl's name meaning "young doe".
Doe= Deer.
Deer= Venus
Girl= Venus
Venus colors are; Yellow, pale blue, pastel shades, green, sometimes scarlet.
Venus is in 05Virgo and it's a feminine sign

Lee/Lea= Leo
Planetary Colors by Manly P. Hall:
Sun: Blue or orange, yellow-brown, golden shades, and deep hues of yellow.

Tegan Lee jockey colors has blue, white- helmut color is yellow.

Virgo's colors are;
Dark indefinite colors.

6th House- Dark colours.
Dignities:
Rulerships by sign Taurus (by night) / Libra (by day)
Signs of detriment Aries & Scorpio
Exaltation (sign & degree) Pisces - 27°
Fall (sign & degree) Virgo - 27 °
Triplicity rulership Earth triplicity by day

Asteroids: Pallas conjoins with Venus in 6th House

Pallas; Approval-seeking; strategies of relating; perceptual skill; whether one is willing and/or able to do those things that will please another.

The Antiscia of both Venus and Pallas are in Aries. Venus is 24ARIES03 and Pallas is 18ARIES48.

Vesta is in the 6th House:

Vesta: Commitment to work; using work as a compensation; dedication to accomplishment or goals; emotional distancing; hard work and career demands; impersonal; sublimation of other interests into the career or vocation; sacrifice/denial of self (by others/self) for a “greater goal.”

So I choose Tegan Lee and Quite the Man because of the firely nature of the chart's Asc.