Donald Trump will be impeached.

Oddity

Nearly 3/4 of domestic political-violence murders in the U.S. over the past 10 years has been "right-wing". This Sanders supporter doesn't fit the extremist profile one might have expected, and is an anomaly in that regard. I condemn the Antifa criminal behavior, but they haven't killed anyone. Trump's rabble-rousing style encourages violence on both sides of the political divide--he's part of the cause, not part of the solution.

Still, the new left is damned scary. Trump - maybe? - part of the problem. I agree he's a rabble rouser. But he's not a rightist. Or a leftist as far as I can make out. Just someone utterly unqualified for the job trying to bluster his way through.

Granted, this will not help the situation in the US.

blackbery

Donald Trump Jr. born Dec 31/1977. Another Capricorn in his father's life. His chart is being hit very hard right now with Saturn/Lilith conjunct his Mercury. Stressed to the max.
Pluto sq Pluto. The sign that destroys then builds up again.

He is being asked to testify by the Senate Panel under oath next week. They want to review ALL the emails relating to the Russian lawyer. He will have to decide to tell the truth and possible implicate his father or be a loyal son and possibly commit perjury.

His chart does have Jupiter Trine Jupiter in the summer so there will some protection and
good luck.

His father's chart is not so lucky. His chart is being hit by Saturn/Moon opposite Sun/Uranus/NN in both transits and progressions. The SE will trigger much in his chart so expect some major changes and revelations up to six months after the eclipse. Most of the time, the 3 month period after a full SE or LE is highly significant. So around November 2017.

blackbery

Unique Astrology,
Hope u r feeling well. If you are up to it, can you post again about the Solar Eclipse and the impact on POTUS chart. You posted some valuable and excellent astrology but don't have time to look through this long thread right now.

Understand if you don't feel u p to it. Take care my friend. Your interpretation on his Solar Return is playing out exactly as you predicted. Saturn/Sun opposition and there
are delays and frustrations every where he turns. Mars activating his tremendous anger and will only increase closer to August.

BB

I've noticed most of the anti Trump doom saying predictions over the past year have come to naught. Jupiter will win out.

Look at Hillary's chart to see if she will be indicted. Please don't contaminate this thread with her stink. Start another one or revive an old one please.

unique_astrology

I think the strongest aspects to affect both his natal and inaugural charts will take him from office more than 1 year short of his having completed even 1 term in office.

It is a triumvirate of the transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto opposite his natal Saturn, square his progressed natal Jupiter and on his inaugural chart's progressed MC while squaring it's Jupiter at the same time. A heavy blow to all 3 of his most personal charts on the same day. On that same day his secondary progressed IC will be on the total solar eclipse of August 21, 2017 with eclipse Saturn on his progressed Desc.

And those are just the major aspects. Are any others needed?

All measurements have been made in right ascension, true body positions of objects in space. FYI, the angles of all charts are measured in right ascension. Why not the planets? Simply because the math involved was beyond the reach of most having an interest in predicting the future.

trump natal w jan 2020
Lb5bWTb.gif

trump prog with jan 2020
aci4u3D.gif

t inaug with jan 2020
hi7VsiZ.gif

t prog jan 2020 with SE
WWPf8CS.gif

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/lie...x-soviet-agent-met-with-trump-jr-and-kushner/

Lies, lies, lies — lock them up’: Internet explodes on report ex-Soviet agent met with Trump Jr and Kushner

another shoe dropped for the Trump Administration early Friday morning, with NBC reporting that another foreign national with ties to Russian intelligence attended the meeting between top Trump campaign officials and a Russian lawyer promising dirt on Hillary Clinton.

According to the report, the man who accompanied Kremlin-linked Natalia Veselnitskya at the June 9 meeting with Dona;d Trump Jr. was described as both a lobbyist and “”a former Soviet counter intel officer who is suspected . . . of having ongoing ties to Russian intel.”

rahu

Banned
https://www.prisonplanet.com/psych-profs-call-on-congress-to-end-the-trump-presidency.html

Five psychiatry professors from various major universities are calling on Congress to declare President Donald Trump mentally unfit for office.
Their mission began almost immediately after Trump’s election, when three professors of psychiatry—one from Harvard University and two from the University of California, San Francisco—sent a letter to former president Barack Obama expressing their “grave concern” for the “mental instability” of the President-Elect.
Questioning “his fitness for the immense responsibilities of the office,” they suggested that Trump should “receive a full medical and neuropsychiatric evaluation by an impartial team of investigators” before assuming office.
A few months later, other psychology professors created a group called “Duty to Warn,” holding a conference at Yale University to make the case that Trump’s “dangerous mental illness” is a threat to America.
One of the professors involved in that group, Bandy Lee, subsequently did an interview with Chauncey DeVega during which she claimed that the United States is in a state of emergency because of Trump’s mental disabilities, saying she feels compelled to speak out about the matter because “many lives and our survival might be at stake

waybread

There is an old saying in politics: "Never attribute to a conspiracy what you can attribute to sheer incompetence."

The Trump 2016 campaign was largely a populist movement, with prominent roles given to family members. Most of Trump's inner circle had no real legal or political experience. A Washington insider would have known to contact the FBI with the information that a campaign insider had been contacted by a go-between who claimed that the Russian government was prepared to divulge dirt on the Clinton campaign. A NYC real estate developer, not so much.

One person who should have known the ropes was then-campaign manager Paul Manafort, who had worked as a lobbyist on behalf of foreign governments.

http://www.businessinsider.com/who-...t-the-center-of-the-trump-russia-probe-2017-7

What Trump needs to recognize-- speaking of the Clintons (or Nixon)-- is that someone can be caught with his metaphorical pants down, which in itself is merely embarrassing or a minor infringement-- but not criminal. The problem comes with the cover-up, which gets presidents into the terrain of obstruction of justice or even lying under oath.

Unique_astrology, why don't you compare your findings with GianPaolo DiCocco's charts on his youtube channel? He has a few, before election, election day, inauguration day and maybe others. It would be interesting to see if you agree.

blackbery

Why should Unique Astrologer do this?:sick::sick::sick:

You do the comparisons if you are so interested in astrology.

But I TOTALLY AGREE with UE's interpretations as I have studied the charts in question. Have YOU?

But I do disagree with the timing of his resignation/fall from office. I believe it will be by the end of this year.
In other words, well before he mid term elections of 2018.

Eclipses can take up to 6 months to feel the full impact.

The Lunar Eclipse on Aug 7th brings an open enemy of Trumpanzee testifying against him.
Some powerful intel as Pluto only deals with events of gravitas and great importance. It is a transforming energy.

The Solar Eclipse makes a square to Trump's MC.

Conjuncts his Mars/AC.

It's powerful & impact can be extremely positive or negative.

Unique_astrology, why don't you compare your findings with GianPaolo DiCocco's charts on his youtube channel? He has a few, before election, election day, inauguration day and maybe others. It would be interesting to see if you agree.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Last night I discovered I had posted a wrong chart for Jr’s meeting because I had used the wrong year. I was crushed, ready to seek asylum for fear of being labeled a co-conspirator with the orange one, sowing misinformation in order to create confusion. A bona fide member of the coverup.

But then I thought that the chart would be close to a solar return for the meeting and the fact that it had not become an issue until after the solar return might save me. And it did.

The Full Moon was gone but in its place in the precessed solar return I do was a conjunction of return Moon with return Saturn in the 12th house with return Pluto just 4 degrees beneath the Asc., Sibly natal Sun on the Desc and Sibly natal Saturn on the Zenith. The Sibly chart progressed to the time of the solar return had it’s Saturn on the IC squared by it’s Pluto on the West Point. All of the aspects except for Pluto on the Asc are within minutes of arc, not degrees.

Meeting SR Sibly.jpg

Sibly prog to SR.jpg

Last edited:

blackbery

You are SO funny.:lol::lol::lol:

I never looked at that chart as I'm more interested the Predator in Chief's chart but good that you made amendments. But NOW,
after looking at the chart, it's amazing how Saturn is right there yet again.

With the Sun/Saturn opposition in his SR you posted about before,
and Saturn conj SN in his transits, looks as if wise Saturn is teaching Drumpf a big lesson. And Saturn is all over Ivanka's chart and Chump Jr. (as well as Pluto).

Americans just don't believe him anymore.
And his 'Made in America' start to the week is a joke considering he and his daughter have their products made overseas!!!

Both hypocrites.

And his polling is the lowest in over 70 years!!!! Talk about unpopular.

I call that justice!:wink::wink::wink:

Higher percentage of Americans want Trump's impeachment than wanted Nixon's as Watergate escalated.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/17/amer...re-than-nixon-at-start-of-watergate-poll.html

aquarius7000

Friends, Americans, Countrymen, our quack of a president - the Donald - with such a befitting name, made history in just six months. Is that phenomenal or what?????

"President Trump's six-month approval rating is lowest ever recorded — but he says it's 'not bad'" (Now I was expecting him to say the usual: rating is rigged, or wrong, or fake news!:lol:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...proval-rating-lowest-record-article-1.3330385

http://time.com/4859984/donald-trump-poll-approval-ratings/

But hey people, don't worry too much, as long as he quacks in double figures, it's "not bad".:biggrin:

Osamenor

Staff member
All, I've moved the posts about the issue with files being changed here, and deleted the ones that had duplicates in that thread: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108711

Since the file issue is an issue with how the forum itself is working, it belongs on that board. Thank you, UA, for starting an appropriate thread there, that made it easy! Discussing it further on this thread takes this thread off topic, so all future posts about that issue should go over there instead.

We also have a rule against making more than one of the same post. That was also a reason why I deleted the duplicates.

Last edited:

waybread

This isn't grounds for impeachment, but maybe grounds for more Democrats in Congress at the midterms. The Senate failed to pass two versions of a Trumpcare bill, and McConnell doesn't have the votes for a "repeal now, replace whenever" vote.

Thankfully some Republicans are now talking about working with Democrats (gasp, shock) on a health care bill that actually works for sick people.

rahu

Banned
https://www.yahoo.com/news/support-donald-trump-apos-impeachment-191500345.html

President Donald Trump's campaign ties to Russia have long been compared to the Watergate scandal that forced Richard Nixon to resign decades ago. But according to poll data, Americans think it's worse.
A Monmouth University survey released Monday showed that 41 percent of respondents said they thought Trump should be impeached and made to leave office—significantly more than the 24 percent who said in July 1973 that they wanted Nixon to leave the White House. That number is also higher than the current president's approval rating of 39 percent.

unfortunately the Donald will never be impeached no matter what he does or doesn't do. just look at the dead bodies still piling up behind Hillary Clinton.the leite ruling class are drug addicted pedophile murders who are supported by the Rothschild controlled main stream media.

rahu

unique_astrology

After finding this video by him I do not think I will waste my time.

"The Astrology of Barack Obama: Birth Certificate Fraud and Forgery " by GianPaolo DiCocco

rahu

Banned
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/mue...a-probe-to-include-familys-business-dealings/

Mueller defies Trump warning and expands Russia probe to include family’s business dealings: report

president Donald Trump on Wednesday said that it would be a “red line” if special counsel Robert Mueller began investigating his family’s business dealings — and now a new report from Bloomberg claims Mueller is about to do just that.
One source tells Bloomberg that Mueller’s team is “examining a broad range of transactions involving Trump’s businesses as well as those of his associates.”
Among other things, the source claimed that “FBI investigators and others are looking at Russian purchases of apartments in Trump buildings, Trump’s involvement in a controversial SoHo development with Russian associates, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow and Trump’s sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch in 2008.”
The source claims that Mueller’s investigation into Trump’s business dealings is picking up from an investigation into a massive money-laundering scheme that was run by former Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara until he was fired by Trump earlier this year.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/vio...ck-principle-of-democracy-with-attack-on-doj/

‘Violation’: Sally Yates nails Trump for subverting ‘bedrock principle of democracy’ with attack on DOJ

former acting Attorney General Sally Yates called out President Donald Trump on Thursday for undermining a “bedrock principle of our democracy” with his attacks on the Department of Justice.
In an interview with The New York Times on Wednesday, Trump revealed that he would never have nominated Attorney General Jeff Sessions if he knew that the former Alabama senator would recuse himself on Russia matters. The president also issued a warning to Special Counsel Robert Mueller, telling him not to investigate Trump family financial dealings.
Yates, who was fired by Trump after she refused to enforce a ban on Muslim travelers, accused the president of a “violation” of a “bedrock principle of our democracy” by attacking the independence of the DOJ.
“POTUS attack on Russia recusal reveals yet again his violation of the essential independence of DOJ, a bedrock principle of our democracy,” she wrote in a tweet Thursday morning.

at what point does trumps threats become reason for impeachment... if not now then never(which is what I believe though don't hope for)
rahu

Last edited: