"elemental, my dear watson..."

graay ghost

decided to analyze my chart based on elements. used a simple calculation i found here: https://astrolibrary.org/interpretations/balance/ (nice, accessible, understandable beginning astro lessons.)

Reading that doesn't make much sense for the "mitigating" factors for "weak" elements. The idea that Mars is "fiery" is bad enough, but Mercury being more "air" while Saturn being more "earth" when Saturn is both domiciled and exalted in air signs while Mercury is both domiciled and exalted in an earth sign?

graay ghost

See! That's something, eh?

Does Saturn make aspects to your Asc? Maybe Venus could also be in a tight spot?

Saturn sits at the top of a grand cross, domiciled and final dispositor. Venus sails alone on a wine-dark sea.

I do not know what to do with "too much earth." Looks like there's nothing to be done. Living should be easy for me, after all?

arya ishtar

i was super tired when i posted and haven't had time to come back, but i just re-read and realized my "no earth" was an exaggeration. i have pluto in virgo. should have said "almost no earth." i do some of my best *thinking* when i'm knackered, but not so much making with the words and the comms... thanks for all the replies!