Can anyone here identify a person's ascendant by facial features

shylioness

Hi Everyone, my brother and husband do not know their time, but have heard that their ascendant can be identified by facial features. Is this true? If so can anyone assist me? I will post picture of my husband and brother, thanks!

vitas

Hi Everyone, my brother and husband do not know their time, but have heard that their ascendant can be identified by facial features. Is this true? If so can anyone assist me? I will post picture of my husband and brother, thanks!

yup, i can..

yup, i can..

Me and my best friend are both Cancers.. can you guess our ascendents by this picture? :)
559729_10151600201386079_1064695427_n.jpg

aquarius7000

Hi

Shylionness, a safer way is to have the chart rectified by keeping ready some milestone events in life with dates or months with years.

Not sure, if Shylionness, whose thread this is, would not mind us guessing another member's pics (Crazycancer's), but, hey, I will take the risk. Next time, please start your own thread.

I want to think that neither of the two in the attached pics is Cap, Leo, Aries Ascendant. Correct so far, or not?

:)AQ7

Hi

Shylionness, a safer way is to have the chart rectified by keeping ready some milestone events in life with dates or months with years.

Not sure, if Shylionness, whose thread this is, would not mind us guessing another member's pics (Crazycancer's), but, hey, I will take the risk. Next time, please start your own thread.

I want to think that neither of the two in the attached pics is Cap, Leo, Aries Ascendant. Correct so far, or not?

Sorry, Shylioness! I'm new, I didn't know that threads could be territory or anything. Hope you don't mind, I thought it went along with the topic of the thread!

And AQ7- so far so good! :)

aquarius7000

Hi,

Ok, gleaning the first pic (the taller of the two), could not be Virgo, Taurus or Libra.

The other girld could not be Sco, Aquarius, Sag.

How are we doing?

Can I make a side note that the girl on the left (me) is in reality the SHORTER girl - not sure if that makes a difference for your analysis! I was sitting on her lap so I look taller but she actually has about 6 inches on me lol :)

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am only going by what I can clearly see, the upper body, mainly the face; so the heights don't really give away much to me.

I am still waiting for my answer on the signs though.

Well, in that case, nope - wrong for both. I am either Virgo, Taurus, or Libra, and my friend is either Scorpio, Aquarius, or Sag... wanna take a stab at it still?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Not sure we are on the same page, so can you check your answer, please.

Going simply by the pic (and not who's taller in reality):

"Ok, gleaning the first pic (the taller of the two), could not be Virgo, Taurus or Libra." = the person on the left (in that light sorta see-through top), who looks taller

"The other girld could not be Sco, Aquarius, Sag."= the one that is sitting or shorter in the pic.

Can you clarify/confirm?

aquarius7000

Hi,
...AQ7 yes confirming - you said the first girl cannot be Virgo, Taurus, or Libra, an the second can't be Sco, Aquarius, Sag - both of those statements are incorrect.
Another question: is the shorter girl in the picture (the one with a dark blue jacket kinda thing on) you?

Thanks

aquarius7000

Hi,
Nope, I'm on the left in the white shirt!
Thanks.

Question 1) When I say the (first) girl from the left = you = girl in white top, does not have Virgo, Tau, or Libra Asc, am I incorrect?

Question 2) When I say, the second girl from the left = your friend = girl in blue jacket in the pic is not a Sco, Aqua, Sag Rising, am I also incorrect?

Thanks again

aquarius7000

Hi,
You ARE incorrect for both, yes.
THanks for responding.

Ok, then I would guesstimate for the second girl from the left (in blue jacket) to 'have' a Sag Asc (which I earlier guessed as incorrect). Correct or incorrect?

For you, girl on left (in white top), I would then pick a Libra Asc.

Question 1) When I say the (first) girl from the left = you = girl in white top, does not have Virgo, Tau, or Libra Asc, am I incorrect?

Question 2) When I say, the second girl from the left = your friend = girl in blue jacket in the pic is not a Sco, Aqua, Sag Rising, am I also incorrect?