pls read my chart- stuck

zehra

okie i just read a lot of artro stuff, and i came out that i focus on outer world rather than inner wordl( focus on on needs of outer world rather than perosnal) on the other hand am more inclined towards self rather than others, in the 4 segments, there are none ( signs planets in the dev stage, am balanced in maturity and beginning, and two in achievements

in the astro sentences i saw : transformation modifies expansion/friends focused on being and so on so forth, my relationship comes as relationship modifies transformation and duty focus on spirituality?

i have made the whole sheet but the meaning is hard to get, reading more i got of the astro aspects sentences and made up to 40 linkages, like sun overexcited by moon= self expression is overexcited by home? does that mean i express more at home rather than anywhere else? or mercury . energy needs to be adjusted by aries= thinking needs to be adjusted by being?

so i really need to figure this out venus goes easy with asc ( scorpio)
saturn is easy wit neptune
saturn v easy true node
venus needs combination with chiron?

now all these are those i picked up coz of saturn venus as they might be linked to marriage no?
pls if anyone can tell me where to read more or what does this mean will be v grateful:innocent:

wilsontc

Staff member
reason to get married, to zehra

zehra,

You said
...i have never have had any feelings/crush for anyone till now, nor do i honestly have any potential suitors, or boyfriends...want to get married coz in love i want to get married for my mum and for the fact that i dnt want to end up all alone!...it is expected, i dnt want to remain lonely, i want to be with someone, and more importantly i feel that i will improve my life somehow;professionally and financially?

You have personal reasons for marriage, however these personal reasons have nothing to do with the other person (e.g., I want to be with someone one, I want a better job, I want to make my mother happy). Left to yourself, you wouldn't want a marriage, but your society expects it, so you have to do what you have to do. That seems to fit with the "close but not TOO close" nature of love for you...

Following up,

Tim

wilsontc

Staff member
astro-sentences, to zehra

zehra,

You said:
...i focus on outer world rather than inner wordl( focus on on needs of outer world rather than perosnal) on the other hand am more inclined towards self rather than others, in the 4 segments, there are none...signs planets in the dev stage, am balanced in maturity and beginning, and two in achievements

...my relationship comes as relationship modifies transformation and duty focus on spirituality...the meaning is hard to get...sun overexcited by moon= self expression is overexcited by home? mercury . energy needs to be adjusted by aries= thinking needs to be adjusted by being?

...venus goes easy with asc ( scorpio)
saturn is easy wit neptune...
venus needs combination with chiron

...they might be linked to marriage...

Congratulations! You are coming along FINE with the "astro-sentencing". As you now realize, you have a strong focus on yourself, go "back and forth" between Maturity (doing things for yourself in the outer world) and Beginnings (using your self-awareness to focus inward).

Since relationships are all about being focused on the OTHER person, already you see that you are not naturally the "relating" kind.

And you noticed that you "relationship-modified" planets :)saturn: and :pluto:) are in the spirituality house AND :saturn: is connected to :neptune: (spirituality). So relationships are "spiritual" in some way and focus more on YOU than on the other person. Relationships :)venus:) DO go easily with you but :venus: combines with :chiron: (where you are wounded and need to be healed) so there is an element of pain around relationships. And, as you noted, your sense of how you express yourself is stimulated by your awareness of your home situation...sort of how you want to be married because your mom wants you to be married.

Great job! Continue looking further into this combination of energies and your relationship situation will become much clearer.

Following up,

Tim

P.S. :mercury: and :mars: are NOT in an "adjusting" (
quincunx-aspect-inconjunct.gif
) connection to each other, the aspect symbol between them is something different.

Last edited:

zehra

thank you , it was through your link only that i managed to do so, it is very addictive i must say so, i just seem to go on and on, however there are certain confusions, there are no planets in dev stage and there are no planets in many of the keywords even like my relationship is empty, the friends is empty ( though i always thout i was pretty friendly)

also all are saying of chiron being a wound but i dnt get it why and what hurt me? how do i figure out what is the wound? and how do i heal it?

wilsontc

Staff member
focuses, to zehra

zehra,

You said:
thank you , it was through your link only that i managed to do so, it is very addictive i must say so, i just seem to go on and on, however there are certain confusions, there are no planets in dev stage and there are no planets in many of the keywords even like my relationship is empty, the friends is empty ( though i always thout i was pretty friendly) ...chiron being a wound but i dnt get it why and what hurt me? how do i figure out what is the wound? and how do i heal it?

Yes, astrology is addictive and once you start following out all the possibilities in your chart it becomes more so! You can also start using the "alternate keywords" as well, for a deeper understanding (e.g., home = emotions, transformation = power = control). The houses are simply places where you naturally focus your energy. You can HAVE friends and not be FOCUSED on friends. As to Chiron, in modern astrology, that's about what Buddhists call "suffering". It's an area of "natural pain" where there is a challenge that you are drawn back to again and again. In your case that "pain" is in the relationships house, so relationships are a "pain" that you have to face. Facing that pain and working through it will make you stronger.

Following up,

Tim

sethi

Hello Zehra

Your chances of marriage will start from the point when jupiter moves from Gemini to Cancer.

For a time limit I would roughly guess without the ephemeris on hand to be anywhere from the middle of this year till the end of next year.

And even though you have venus in the 11th in your natal, you will still have problems relating to this house. Your hopes, dreams etc may take quite some time for materializing.

If currently you are facing some problem, tell me about it and I will give some time to your chart, (which currently I haven't).

Bye for now