Will My Brother Succeed?

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello,
I wanted t post this question yesterday but had no time to do so for the fact I was away from a computer.
My brother who lives down in Costa Rica is taking his buisiness to "a bank" for finalization of whatever he is doing. If he succeeds then he will have met his goal.
Thank you,
A.M.

Attachments

• Will My Brother Succed.jpg
    Will My Brother Succed.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 16

archergirl

Hi A.M.,

Briefly, I don't think he will be successful. He is represented by Venus, which is detrimented and retrograde. Venus also sits near the South Node, never a fortunate indicator. The Moon does not apply to him, and sits in a cadent house.

And here we have a conundrum. Banks are represented by the radix 2nd house; however, decision-makers and factors that determine success are represented by the 10th.

If we take the 2nd (Mercury) as the bank, it does not aspect either the Moon or Venus.

If we take Venus as the bank (10th ruler) and the Moon as your brother, it *still* makes no aspect. I'm inclined to think it's the 10th, as your brother's money, represented by Mars, sits right on the 10th cusp: a financial issue.

However, Mars is ALSO detrimented, and the Moon's next aspect is to square Mars, followed closely by an opposition to Saturn, ruler of obstacles.

The answer will be 'no', whichever way we look at it.

Please let me know how it goes, if you could.

Cheers,
AG:)

Antikythera Mechanism

Hi A.G.
Thank you so much for the Interp. This is intresting and I will update you when I hear from the situation, perhaps on Sunday:)
Thank you so much,
Cheers
A.M.