Dreams ✨

Thirdteenth

My family is like that too. But I never listened to them. Because I can tell they were miserable. Why be miserable like them when I can be happy and be me? :happy:

You know, that reminds me of a perfect quote.

I1emgjf.jpg

Bunraku

Would be wrong if I said that I use it as a form of encouragement rather than allowing for it to get to me? Because I do! Yeah, it’s annoying and I know that it’s wrong. When you know it isn’t true then you won’t get upset and I feel the same applies to you as well even if you call it being lazy and proud.

Sounds good actually. Negative comments can be turned constructive.

Thirdteenth

Sounds good actually. Negative comments can be turned constructive.

Yeah! That is exactly what it can be transformed into. Constructive criticism. Haters are just fans in denial :wink: They really admire you, rather than dislike you. It’s an peculiar way to express admiration I must admit but admiration nonetheless, just in its negative manifesto. This is in regards to negative comments, now if it were a situation where people have a legitimate reason to hate then that is a whole different ball game on its own :lol:

CapAquaPis

Clues to your past lives in the process of reincarnation can be detected in your dreams, in astrology, the 8th and 12th houses are about the hidden like your dreams. I have a sun/moon in Aquarius in the 8th and the 12th house is the half of your ascendant (mine happens to be 17' 33" Cancer). And the Cancer-ruled 4th house+my Cancer-ruled moon+rising sign=indicators of being the opposite sex/gender in a past life is there: early 1970s (South) Vietnam to been killed in her 20s in the fall of Saigon ended the war to reunify the nation.

Thirdteenth

Clues to your past lives in the process of reincarnation can be detected in your dreams, in astrology, the 8th and 12th houses are about the hidden like your dreams. I have a sun/moon in Aquarius in the 8th and the 12th house is the half of your ascendant (mine happens to be 17' 33" Cancer). And the Cancer-ruled 4th house+my Cancer-ruled moon+rising sign=indicators of being the opposite sex/gender in a past life is there: early 1970s (South) Vietnam to been killed in her 20s in the fall of Saigon ended the war to reunify the nation.

Hello CapAquaPis :joyful: That is is so fascinating! I did read that the 12th house had associations to our past life (including the south node too) and it would make sense if it were to reveal itself in our dreams since the twelfth house does have associations to our subconscious, which would directly connect to dreams. That is really intriguing that you had been able to come to that conclusion for your previous (Possibly) past life incarnation :happy:

If you don’t mind I ask, Do you have a dream journal for these dreams or do you try to solely rely on the strength of your recollection of your dreams from memory?

JUPITERASC

That is such a wholesome dream :love: it’s cute!

You know, Freud said it best,
“dreams represented a disguised fulfillment of a repressed wish.”.

Also, I read that to dream of kissing is positive (especially if you liked it! Which it seems like you more than liked it). Now, what is positive about it? I read that it means an acceptance of undiscovered parts of yourself or an acceptance of yourself. It is positive overall.

Also, I found another quote from Mr. Sigmund Freud

“ “I was making frequent use of cocaine at that time
... I had been the first to recommend the use of cocaine, in 1885, and
this recommendation had brought serious reproaches down on me.” :lol:

He was quite the active man I must say.
63050948.jpg
This heaux turn off his twitter DMs, so I can’t directly send it to him and creep him out. :lol:

Thirdteenth,

I think cocaine and morphine were used back then for everything.

You’ll be surprised how common cocaine is in the business world-
-it helps you churn out work very quickly.
Students these days abuse adderall just to get ahead in their studies. Nothing much has changed really. :whistling:
Z

81Gfb%2BGkKPL._SX500_.jpg

image004.jpg

JUPITERASC

This heaux turn off his twitter DMs, so I can’t directly send it to him and creep him out. :lol:

Thirdteenth, I think cocaine and morphine were used back then for everything.

You’ll be surprised how common cocaine is in the business world
--it helps you churn out work very quickly.

Students these days abuse adderall just to get ahead in their studies. Nothing much has changed really. :whistling:
Freud's nephew Edward Bernays
used his uncles ideas to manipulate the masses :smile:
DOCUMENTARY

The Century of the Self
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Edward Bernays on Letterman, April 4, 1985 :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-4AulOuCPI&app=desktop

Your Guide to the Great Reset :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeMsaN6xjAQ

81933784.jpg

drugged-driving-datia-conference-presentation-2012-8-638.jpg

did-you-know-https-www-facebook-com-anonymouslegionwarriors-the-sackler-family-has-built-a-25801923.png

aaaaodpills.jpg

Thirdteenth

XnvBAeV.jpg

I read that one of Sigmund Freud’s female patients, Emma Eckstein came to him to report stomach cramps that she was experiencing because of her menstrual cycle (that is normal for woman :lol:), however Sigmund had misdiagnosed her and said she had “Hysteria” then prescribed her cocaine to solve her “problem”. Also, it had been advised that the cocaine be taken from the nose and a lot of it. You can guess how that turned out :happy: Never go to a cocaine addict disguised as a psychiatrist for period cramp advice, let alone anything under the sun unless it be cocaine that you have a question about then this will be your guy.

I’m convinced that he didn’t want to be the only cocaine addict and he wanted to have cocaine addict friends so they can discuss their cocaine fantasies and dreams all day :lol:

JUPITERASC

I read that one of Sigmund Freud’s female patients, Emma Eckstein came to him to report stomach cramps that she was experiencing because of her menstrual cycle (that is normal for woman :lol:), however Sigmund had misdiagnosed her and said she had “Hysteria” then prescribed her cocaine to solve her “problem”. Also, it had been advised that the cocaine be taken from the nose and a lot of it. You can guess how that turned out :happy: Never go to a cocaine addict disguised as a psychiatrist for period cramp advice, let alone anything under the sun unless it be cocaine that you have a question about then this will be your guy.

I’m convinced that he didn’t want to be the only cocaine addict and he wanted to have cocaine addict friends so they can discuss their cocaine fantasies and dreams all day :lol:
XnvBAeV.jpg

i-am-on-a-drug-it-amp-039-s-called-charlie-sheen_c_2150435.jpg

Thirdteenth

I had a really telling dream, frightful (to some) but goodness it turned on the light of Eureka :lol: I have an idea of what it means. I feel like I know what it means. It seems obvious. I just had to say thank you to God for sending it because it was a wake up call for sure :joyful: There is a part 1 and 2 to this dream but I will be focusing on the second sequence.

The start of the second sequence is in a bedroom. The same bedroom or at least a similar environment that the first sequence occurred in. The room, it clearly is not mine but I was in there nonetheless. It had a brown and yellow hue inside of the room because of the illumination from the lightbulb above. As for the decor, it had been fairly simple and nothing too abstract or out of the ordinary. Now, I was on the bed and there was a young man on this bed as well. He had to be around my age. He looked Asian and he had short black hair but he could of been Mexican for all I know. I remember him having a blue coat on...sorta (I am trying to remember here :lol: Bear with thee). Though, we were on this bed, we never said anything to each other. He wasn’t even looking at me. His focus was on the corner of the room.

I slightly turned around to the corner of the room to see what was there and I see a very tall figure. The features on this figure were that of a goat, a black goat. It had very long horns and it’s eyes were small but very penetrating and I dare to say predatory (I have an image that I could share that would convey the energy that was coming from this figure). The body of this goat person was lanky but it was black and had hair all over it, like a goat! Again, it was very tall to where it’s head reached the ceiling and it had to tilt it a bit to look down at us. It was creepy! I felt like this thing was invading my space :lol: (like step back before you get juke moved :ninja:). Anyways, that young man and I were frozen as that goat man (I hadn’t seen any breast so..) just stood there. Next, I just see this goat picking up the man on the bed. He had him in his palm (god did he look so small in comparison to this literal giant in this room) and he was in his palm for a minute or so before he just disappeared. I really do not know what happened to him but he was just gone. No screams, no nothing but he did look scared after being picked up.

As for me, and watching that man disappear...I just remained silent and stared. I didn’t feel scared or anything, I just didn’t want for him to notice me. Anyways, we were staring at each other for a minute or so (He still looked at me with that same penetrating stare from the beginning. As if I was his prey) before anything really took place. Next, he steps closer to me to where he was in my face and he said “I want your soul obviously” in a very deep voice. The dream ended and I woke up. Again, I was not scared. I didn’t feel scared at all. Just uncomfortable and like my space was being invaded. Now, onto visuals like I promised to show above!

(I believe this art had been made by Anton Marrast)
oSRMI0a.jpg

The feeling I get when I look at this image, it’s similar to the feeling I got from that goat man in the dream. Interesting enough, the art here portrays an animal coming inside a home (? Not entirely sure) but when I read the comments to this image, people have a similar feeling as well. It’s like something that just shouldn’t be there :unsure: Strange...strange indeed but like I said, I got a feeling to what it means. I must admit though, this dream is less horrific than the first sequence lol

Thirdteenth

I swear, these dreams keep just coming and coming :lol: God, never fails me in my time of need. Initially this dreamed seemed strange but I understand it now after writing it down but wow am I right?! :lol: I’m starting to see a theme.

I was on a boardwalk, just walking with some of my family members out and about. There were people just lounging, walking and doing as they do as well on this boardwalk. Anyways, as my family and I were walking I had seen these Swedish woman. A group of them (two or maybe three). I asked them out loud if “it was cold in the north?” so everyone could hear. It was a joke and took a minute or two before people understood it. Some were laughing but those Swedish woman were not laughing at all. They sorta just looked at me expressionless and went on about themselves. However, their was one of them in particular who took a closer look at me. As if she didn’t really care for the joke but more so who I was. Anyways, I just continued on with my family forward. Now as we were walking, I decided to look up and I seen seen this sorta...spaceship but it wasn’t a spaceship. It was almost like those UFO’s and it seemed to be slightly visible in the sky. I begun to yell to everyone to look above and people started to scream. After it had been acknowledged of this foreign object in the sky, a swarm of bugs that I am assuming to be mosquitoes just started raining down on everyone. My family and I dropped to the floor and held onto to each other to make sure everyone didn’t get lost. All I could hear from that point were the sounds of mosquitoes everywhere. At one point I tried to get up but I couldn’t because I didn’t want for my family to get affected...also their were just a lot of mosquitoes everywhere.

Thirdteenth

I should get a dream journal...

I had a dream that I sat on a chair, on the outside of a indoor parking garage, in front of a house. The chair itself either had been on the grass or the concrete, it goes a bit blurry there for me. I remember that I did have my head faced to the ground. Just focused on solely the ground. I did notice a couple of shoes and footsteps in front of me. I had no idea what had been taking place, though I had been sitting there. It looked like there could have been commotion, conflict, arguing and fighting going on. I’m not too sure but I felt it. As I continued to sit there, I got up out of the blue and turnt to walk on a sidewalk. As I walked on the sidewalk and took notice of my own shadow, I seen a shadow near mine. It had been someone who had there hand on my back, as if they were pushing me to walk faster and I did. I woke up not too long after that. I thought it had been interesting :innocent:

Dreams can spark such a creative endeavor, am I right? :love:

Bunraku

If you have a dream journal, I think it will give a lot of valuable insight in terms of what you're thiinking/dealing with at the time (or maybe not). For your grand kids to read I mean.

Thirdteenth

If you have a dream journal, I think it will give a lot of valuable insight in terms of what you're thiinking/dealing with at the time (or maybe not). For your grand kids to read I mean.

The only grandchildren that will ever read what I’ve written will have fur all over their body. A child would probably find it disturbing or boring (or double homicide lol) to read a dream journal of mine, unless that child is interested in stuff like this.

CapAquaPis

Hello CapAquaPis :joyful: That is is so fascinating! I did read that the 12th house had associations to our past life (including the south node too) and it would make sense if it were to reveal itself in our dreams since the twelfth house does have associations to our subconscious, which would directly connect to dreams. That is really intriguing that you had been able to come to that conclusion for your previous (Possibly) past life incarnation :happy:

If you don’t mind I ask, Do you have a dream journal for these dreams or do you try to solely rely on the strength of your recollection of your dreams from memory?

Replying to last year's post (Oct 2020), I have to say No, I don't keep a dream journal, but in my natal 12th house, the asteroid Juno conjunct my ASC and it said to be related to mothers, and I was one in my most recent past life, but I lived into my early 20s and had a large extended family to help raise my child.

Thirdteenth

Replying to last year's post (Oct 2020), I have to say No, I don't keep a dream journal, but in my natal 12th house, the asteroid Juno conjunct my ASC and it said to be related to mothers, and I was one in my most recent past life, but I lived into my early 20s and had a large extended family to help raise my child.

Do you know how many children that you had given birth to during your duration as a women in your past life? Or could you only find out about just one child?