CHAT - anything goes thread - free discussion for everyone - all topics welcome

JUPITERASC

72139310947cd3642f021b1c68e04611.jpg

leomoon

Did that Kimmel/Daniels interview really happen? It SOUNDS like a SNL skit!

I don't know, I didn't watch it.

But she DID say this, as I recall her elsewhere during an interview about her book in which she mentioned the same thing. :pouty: :crying:

Hey, I don't want to think about it!!! UGH.....:pinched:
"It may have been the least impressive sex I'd ever had, but clearly, he didn't share that opinion."

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23301515/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-penis-mushroom/

david starling

I don't know, I didn't watch it.

But she DID say this, as I recall her elsewhere during an interview about her book in which she mentioned the same thing. :pouty: :crying:

Hey, I don't want to think about it!!! UGH.....:pinched:
"It may have been the least impressive sex I'd ever had, but clearly, he didn't share that opinion."

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23301515/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-penis-mushroom/

Yeah, I'm blocking the graphic imagery.

I'm intrigued by the possibility that Trump really IS using psilocybin as his drug of choice. His deranged friend Rush ("What a RUSH!" was a drug-culture expression in the 60s and 70s) was a self-confessed Oxycodone user, although he claims to have kicked the habit.

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC has rendered an exceptional explanation of the factors involved here relative to this natal Sun/Moon situation!!

TSMAIL:
I mentioned that the SUN/MOON/URANUS was so potent (even though it involves a pitted Moon) because it is a "double Parallel", that is, it is P in declination AND ALSO P in latitude; also, while the Moon is pitted, it is also blended (with Sun and Uranus) by this "double Parallel", and, for me, in delineation, I would not look at, say, the Sun and the Moon and Uranus as "seperate", discrete individual influences, but for each component I would look at A BLEND OF ALL THREE, for delineations (just as in the case of a close conjunction of 2 or 3 planets in longitude, I would consider A BLEND of those planets, for delineative purposes)
And every single one of my planets makes much more sense.
Thank you. :smile:
Though, you did have to mention it several times.
Still, I can't be unhappy that I got to learn about parallels,
and pitted degrees (thanks, dr. farr.)
INTERPRETING SOLAR AND LUNAR ECLIPSES IN NATAL CHART :smile:

the astrological significance of solar and lunar eclipses
and what they mean symbolically in astrology.
how to determine what specific eclipses will mean for individuals
based on which of the 12 houses they fall in in your birth chart.

how eclipses come in pairs
and highlight a specific axis of houses for about two years.
For example, the 1st house/7th house axis
or the 2nd house/8th house axis, and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpBazdo1D7E

JUPITERASC

yhwh.jpg

hart-iah-moon-deity.jpg

Jah or Yah

Hebrew: יה, Yah
is a short form, the first syllable, of Yahweh = consonantal spelling YHWH :smile:
Hebrew: יהוה, the four letters that form the tetragrammaton
the personal name of God which the ancient Israelites used.

hqdefault.jpg

CapAquaPis

The best of sports (4=current champs, best fan bases and all time records):
30 MLB teams (the Dodgers, Marlins and Angels, and Yankees), 30 NBA teams (the Lakers, Clippers and Bulls, and Celtics), 32 NFL teams (the Chiefs, 49ers and Raiders, and Patriots), 30 NHL teams (the Lightning, Golden Knights and Maple Leafs, and Canadiens), 30 MLS teams (the Sounders, United and Red Bulls, and Galaxy)...and I know 32 local colleges and universities with sports athletics in the Riverside area, So CA.

The NL's Dodgers play the AL's Rays tomorrow night in game 1 of the 2020 world series, too bad the AL's A's and Astros, NL's Braves and Nationals aren't in it (these are all southern US teams along with the Marlins). I liked the Padres-Dodgers matchup in the 2020 postseason, a shortened one with only 60 not 162 games this year. And I have memories of the 2004 AL's Red Sox, 2005 AL's White Sox vs the then NL's Astros and 2016 NL's Cubs' world series experiences after a human lifetime of not winning a title.