Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 03-04-2020, 10:23 PM

When will my career start and bring in wealth?

Hello all!

Thank you in advance for any insight.

I graduated college in May 2019 and I completed an apprenticeship for a job in Marketing Dec 2019. Marketing is not related to my degree or goals. I don't really care to work in that field but its easier to get a job and I have to pay the bills. lol

I am not currently working due to health issues but I will start interviewing for a Marketing job soon because my health has improved.

However, my dream career and what I went to school for is creative writing. I want to write novels and for television/film. I am working on a book now.

I am wondering when will my career as a writer start or will I be stuck working in marketing forever? Will I be wealthy?

Also if you can also answer a question about marriage. Because I started school and found my passion late in life I stayed focused on building my career and put love aside for over 6 years. I would like to start looking for a partner soon. I am just worried because I am 35 and wondering if I will ever marry, what will my husband be like and do for a living?

I have venus combusted in the 7th with Rahu, so I was thinking maybe marriage is not in the stars for me?

My Birth info:

May 28, 1984
19:08
Brooklyn, NY, USA

Last edited by GeminiStarr; 03-08-2020 at 07:32 AM.
Unread 03-08-2020, 07:43 AM

Re: When will my career start and bring in wealth?

2nd lord in 2nd indeed makes you wealth but only after long hard work ,since saturn aspects it gives after hard cry . i have 11th lord in 2nd no.1 yoga for wealth but kalasarpa dosh spoiling it . it gives after 35 . after getting many bitter experience in life .

as i said earlier Jupiter is over all good for you , you will travel many forgein countries with your spouse both for profession and pleasure .

business also interest you at the same time you also spend lot . highly spendthrift . for you romance comes and goes like a flame , will have multiple romances in jupiter dasa . your social status increase you also get fame . your work praised every where . whatever you lost will gain back ... most importantly peace of mind , you are the one who knows values of it .

you may at times have troubles regarding eyes , stomach and children's but all wont affect you in any way . you conquer all ..

jupiter dasa marks your professional success , you will leave the trace behind you . will be role model for others . ...
Unread 03-08-2020, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
2nd lord in 2nd indeed makes you wealth but only after long hard work ,since saturn aspects it gives after hard cry . i have 11th lord in 2nd no.1 yoga for wealth but kalasarpa dosh spoiling it . it gives after 35 . after getting many bitter experience in life .

as i said earlier Jupiter is over all good for you , you will travel many forgein countries with your spouse both for profession and pleasure .

business also interest you at the same time you also spend lot . highly spendthrift . for you romance comes and goes like a flame , will have multiple romances in jupiter dasa . your social status increase you also get fame . your work praised every where . whatever you lost will gain back ... most importantly peace of mind , you are the one who knows values of it .

you may at times have troubles regarding eyes , stomach and children's but all wont affect you in any way . you conquer all ..

jupiter dasa marks your professional success , you will leave the trace behind you . will be role model for others . ...
You are truly talented. Great insight sir.

Wow I am so happy to hear this. This is exactly what I want. I want to be a role model for young girls.

Can I ask what will my husbands profession be and what will he be like? Will he be from my country or foriegn?
Unread 03-08-2020, 09:40 AM

Neither im intelligent nor im great im just telling what i know with limited kn knowledge there are many great talented persons i just not even a drop in that please take my prediction as rough copy ..

your 7th lord is venus who is in 9th lord constellation indeed u get forgein spouse ,he is pretty sexy sensual mascuiline well shaped body look like a movie star . very attractive and charismatic , photogenic face .

he may be working in corporate sector in higher rank like ceo like that or may be running its own business .

if not these two then its media and modeling industry sure .

7th lord in rohini nak gives media related spouse . famous actor salman khan too rohini only , imagine like that guy !
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
GeminiStarr (03-08-2020)
Unread 03-08-2020, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Neither im intelligent nor im great im just telling what i know with limited kn knowledge there are many great talented persons i just not even a drop in that please take my prediction as rough copy ..

your 7th lord is venus who is in 9th lord constellation indeed u get forgein spouse ,he is pretty sexy sensual mascuiline well shaped body look like a movie star . very attractive and charismatic , photogenic face .

he may be working in corporate sector in higher rank like ceo like that or may be running its own business .

if not these two then its media and modeling industry sure .

7th lord in rohini nak gives media related spouse . famous actor salman khan too rohini only , imagine like that guy !
Okay I will

But you still have given accurate insight on past events so I do think you have a talent for reading.

Thank you so much

I will look out for him lol

Tags
bring, career, start, wealth