Powerfully Powerless - Help Me Find Hope?

Hi! New member here, can’t exactly figure out how to insert an image of my chart on mobile. Here’s an overview including some things I find important/noteworthy:

Sun Taurus 1st House
Ascendant Taurus
Moon Aries 12th House (opposite Mars)
Mercury Taurus 12th House (conjunct Saturn)
Venus Cancer 2nd House
Mars Libra 6th House (opposite Jupiter)
Jupiter 12th House
Saturn 12th House
Uranus 10th House
Neptune 10th House
Pluto 7th House
Lilith 7th House
Chiron 7th House

Points I find noteworthy:
Nessus 8th House
Pallas 12th House
Fortune 12th House
North Node Leo 4th House
Chiron sextile Midheaven
Sun square Uranus
Uranus square Ascendant

My questions to the community:
1. As a hard headed, insecure, emotionally reclusive person prone to outbursts and with a hyperfixation on being liked by others (sun 1st vs 12th house stellium) how can I utilize traits in my chart to gain confidence/be myself? I feel trapped in a cycle of self criticism and fantasizing about how life would be if I were a certain way/looked a certain way/ how people would view me if I were/looked a certain way.
2. I am a very socially anxious person, I feel that I can sense other people’s distaste for me (but I like going out!). Parties are fun when I am on drugs. Otherwise, I crumble under an inferiority/jealousy complex. Is it purely my 12th house stellium to thank for these things? The 12th house is my prison.
3. Mommy issues and overcoming them? Moon 12th, Chiron 7th, Moon opp Mars, the list goes on... all topped off with my North Node Leo 4th. Am I supposed to overcome my mommy issues by.. being a mother? Or am I missing something..

Hopefully this isn’t too chaotic of a post. Thanks!

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

The free horoscopes at Astrodienst www.astro.com are the easiest ones to read, and a 75% reduction is about right. Use an image service like imgur.com and then post the link in your next post.

Generally the chart as a whole gives information that we cannot read off a list of planetary placements.

Off-hand, I would say a lot of insecurity could relate to Uranus square ascendant and sun. The ascendant shows how you come across to others. The sun indicates your identity or core sense of self. Just when you think you have a handle on these, Uranus blows them up in a sudden fashion, saying, "No: you're not like that at all."

I'm sensing some Neptune in what you write, but I can't tell without seeing the chart.

You will not overcome "mommy issues" by becoming a mother. You are likely to extend them to your child. Taking drugs, even infrequently, is also not good for motherhood.

Welcome to the forum.

The free horoscopes at Astrodienst www.astro.com are the easiest ones to read, and a 75% reduction is about right. Use an image service like imgur.com and then post the link in your next post.

Generally the chart as a whole gives information that we cannot read off a list of planetary placements.

Off-hand, I would say a lot of insecurity could relate to Uranus square ascendant and sun. The ascendant shows how you come across to others. The sun indicates your identity or core sense of self. Just when you think you have a handle on these, Uranus blows them up in a sudden fashion, saying, "No: you're not like that at all."

I'm sensing some Neptune in what you write, but I can't tell without seeing the chart.

You will not overcome "mommy issues" by becoming a mother. You are likely to extend them to your child. Taking drugs, even infrequently, is also not good for motherhood.

I’m aware that the chart as a whole gives information you cannot get based off of what I wrote, but because I wasn’t aware of how to upload a photo I did my best. I’m decently versed in astrology, actually.

Neptune feels from my 12th house stellium maybe.

Very aware that drugs aren’t great for motherhood. More asking about the role my North Node Leo 4th plays in my purpose. Thanks.

I’ll update this post with a photo of my chart as soon as I’m able.

waybread

There is a sticky on how to upload your chart. Or try imgur.com from your cell phone.

Leo doesn't relate to children per se, but it might relate to your sense of home and family roots. Look to your 5th house re: your children.