Chiron transit through 8th house/Chiron return

grouch

Anyone who can describe first hand how a Chiron through the 8th or Chiron return affected them?
I've already browsed the internet for answers but they all seem to write about the same stuff: death,crisis(of love , power,money), rebirth and all that jazz.
At the same time, some astrologer was metioning something about some 'spectacular change', that after 8 years, us Virgos will be changed completely.
Where's the truth?

conspiracy theorist

I'm nowhere near 50, so I can't give you first hand experience on the Chiron return, but have you encountered this series of articles regarding the transits that occur in your 50s? This treatment goes more in-depth than what you have indicated from the searches that you've done, as it looks at the meaning behind the happenings, so to speak.

Mastery and the art of Saturn Part one
Spiral Up and Down? The second progressed lunar return
Mastery and the art of Saturn Part three, The Double Whammy
Mastery and the art of Saturn Part four: The second Saturn return

The Chiron return isn't spoken about as directly as some of the other transits & progressions, but a discussion of Chiron is interwoven throughout the series. Pondering the implications of the transits of your 50s as well as a broader conceptual understanding of the planetary influences might aid in personal insight into what the Chiron return is supposed to mean for you, beyond the amorphousness of "spectacular change".

Last edited: