Neptune 8th house transit and money-making

CrankyCap

Investing in particular seems a good option for students like myself who need some passive income but don't currently have time for a full-time job. Having Neptune transit my 8th house however... I fear how that would affect my judgement. I know it's just astrology, not life-defining-carved-in-stone-realities that "just will happen to you", but still, it doesn't increase my confidence in starting to help myself. This transit is gonna be a long one.

Any tips surviving this transit without ending up broke and financially dependent of someone else? How could I benefit or profit from this transit? Independent living needs to be sustained somehow. :whistling:

Flapjacks

Investing in particular seems a good option for students like myself who need some passive income but don't currently have time for a full-time job. Having Neptune transit my 8th house however... I fear how that would affect my judgement. I know it's just astrology, not life-defining-carved-in-stone-realities that "just will happen to you", but still, it doesn't increase my confidence in starting to help myself. This transit is gonna be a long one.

Any tips surviving this transit without ending up broke and financially dependent of someone else? How could I benefit or profit from this transit? Independent living needs to be sustained somehow. :whistling:

Neptune in the 8th is not automatically a bad omen for finances. What is shows, to me, is an emphasis/involvement in collective (and somewhat undefined/fluid) resources, where investment products in shared markets can be a good example. Depending on the natal placement of Neptune, aspects the transit makes, and so on, you may have a more intuitive sense of how to navigate markets and those nebulous financial instruments during this transit.

I have Neptune in 8th in Capricorn natally (should be noted it also rules my 11th house and Jupiter), and I tend to end up involved in public resources in one way or another, most notably serving utilities and managing government money.

So, perhaps now is a good time to learn about how you might invest and improve your finances. :)

Last edited:

Lin

The stock market is gambling. Just legal all over the world.

So any positions or aspects which are considered undermining (whether planets place or aspects) lessen your chances of "winning."

YOu don't make steady money from investments which are really safe. There are no really affordable stocks which have a good history of advancement.

Funds are iffy. They may be too conservative in their buying or they may be very risky.
There can be very good years and very bad years.

So any positions or aspects which are considered undermining (whether planets place or aspects) lessen your chances of "winning."
Unless there's a strong Pluto and Saturn to modify, Neptune in the 8th us usually bad for gambling. It implies the person might be easily easily influenced into buying into bad investments. Deception on one side or the other.
LIN

By the way, your post says "investing in a particular__________(doesn't say investing in what).

I answered assuming you meant the stock market - if meant something else, please correct this.

Last edited: