Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

conspiracy theorist

my saturn is getting really agitated by this

fun should be productive and hard work

My associates and I have some critics who would have kicked us out a long time ago had they had the power. I fondly remember us being responsible for "dummying down" astrology. I miss that crazy kitch

AppLeo

my saturn is getting really agitated by this

fun should be productive and hard work

I'm gonna get some popcorn.

tenor.gif

Blaze

Account Closed
My associates and I have some critics who would have kicked us out a long time ago had they had the power. I fondly remember us being responsible for "dummying down" astrology. I miss that crazy kitch

That thread was something, eh? Pretty ******* silly but a good hangout for sure.

Didn't two drama Queens mess it up? What a shame.

conspiracy theorist

That thread was something, eh? Pretty ******* silly but a good hangout for sure.

Didn't two drama Queens mess it up? What a shame.

Yeah, a **** shame. It was going strong and then some catty behaviour from left field knocked our tower of dung down. I'm weeping for our dashed hopes.

Rx Venus- we remember you

Blaze

Account Closed
Yeah, a **** shame. It was going strong and then some catty behaviour from left field knocked our tower of dung down. I'm weeping for our dashed hopes.

Rx Venus- we remember you

Too many fire an air signs caused it. Or maybe fragile egos were to blame.

No, wait, I remember now. Blue was jelly cos Bambiz had your attention and started a flame war.

Was it fun at the very least?

AppLeo

You still into her? You took up Adam Smith yet?

Of course I'm still into her; I've just been busy with school and work that I don't have time to just sit and learn.

I've actually been looking into Ludwig Von Mises and Ron Paul. I'll get into Adam Smith soon...

Ayn Rand is like the introductory philosopher for libertarianism and free market, but you can't stop with her.

conspiracy theorist

Too many fire an air signs caused it. Or maybe fragile egos were to blame.

Nah, that wasn't it. At the beginning it was you, Odd, Appleo, Dubz, DS, GG Sib and myself just shooting the **** randomly. Fragile egos came way into the future.

No, wait, I remember now. Blue was jelly cos Bambiz had your attention and started a flame war.

Was it fun at the very least?

m8, it was loads. But it's ending had its silver linings

Blaze

Account Closed
Nah, that wasn't it. At the beginning it was you, Odd, Appleo, Dubz, DS, GG Sib and myself just shooting the **** randomly. Fragile egos came way into the future.

m8, it was loads. But it's ending had its silver linings

Silver linings? I missed all of that....****.

Was the lesson something like: Too much estrogen condensed onto a thread...

!4C

Is that what it is? I thought people couldn't connect the dots. That explains why some people ignore explicit joke declarations, which has been baffling me.