Does Scorpio MC tend to mostly fail to achieve their goals?

Eanahsti

I’m pretty into spiritual subjects and rely a lot on my intuition (even though it doesn’t end up being accurate 😂), but I guess there could be some benefits having some Neptune/Pisces/12 house placements. Liiike... hmm

roant14

I’m pretty into spiritual subjects and rely a lot on my intuition (even though it doesn’t end up being accurate 😂), but I guess there could be some benefits having some Neptune/Pisces/12 house placements. Liiike... hmm

Wow, are you by any chance work with something related with psychology? I just think you have talent to understand people. I mean a lot of water sign placement, scorpio mc, and don't tell me 6th house cancer?

roant14

Libra sun with a Capricorn ascendent. Workaholic.
Pisces moon, very empathic and also musical.

I have capricorn asc too, maybe that's where the workaholic nature came from. Combining it with scorpio mc, I bet he's quite focus and passionate about his/her job.

ElenaJ

Yes, but I don't know why Pluto suddenly shift to 11th house just because it's less than 5 degree. I thought that's not the general rules. I mean I use placidus, not whole sign.

Because the planet's influence in one house is ebbing and it is entering the next house where it's effect is felt. This is a common consideration, considering a planet within 3 degree orb as influencing the next house.

roant14

Because the planet's influence in one house is ebbing and it is entering the next house where it's effect is felt. This is a common consideration, considering a planet within 3 degree orb as influencing the next house.

As for tht I completely agree. Based on the op's comment, the pluto placement is entirely located in 11th (based on tht degree), while according to chart, pluto is still in 10th. I don't deny the influence of pluto in 11th, but Pluto is indeed in 10th. Therefore, what Pluto influence the most is 10th house, not to mention the ruler of 10th is Scorpio.

ElenaJ

As for tht I completely agree. Based on the op's comment, the pluto placement is entirely located in 11th (based on tht degree), while according to chart, pluto is still in 10th. I don't deny the influence of pluto in 11th, but Pluto is indeed in 10th. Therefore, what Pluto influence the most is 10th house, not to mention the ruler of 10th is Scorpio.

Yes, pluto rules the 10th, is physically in the 10th but just, while it effects the 11th. This carries the manifestation of the 10th/pluto energy into the 11th.

Gemini888

Disclaimer: this is just my opinion, but I just hate, hate this kind of chart, with a passion. It's good for people who are just introduced to astrology, but not more advanced readers who needs more advanced things like degrees and minor aspects. If you can, could you go to Astro.com and redraw another chart?

From what I can see from this chart, you also have Gemini Moon and Merc opposing Pluto. This could be what causes you to feel depressed about your goals. Gemini is reckless and doesn't like to sit in one place for long, but Scorpio is focused. There is also your Taurus Sun at play too. I would picture you starting a goal, getting sidetracked and then beating yourself up for abandoning your task, then rinse and repeat (This is a pattern I noticed from a Pisces friend with Gemini moon). There is also Uranus conj Asc too, which only worsens the matter.

roant14

Pardon me, I often used astrodients too, but just kinda lazy to download the chart.

Here I attach my astro chart.

As for gemini oppose my pluto, most of the time I don't really find myself straying from work. If I finish a project, I finish it. My cap (or Taurus sun) somehow just don't allowed tht. Adding with scorpio mc, I often took a little bit more time to finish a project, just bcus I'm obsessed (re: perfectionist). I don't find any trouble sitting for 10 hours doing the same job for a long time (tht's currently what I'm doing). I just need to do multiple job at once (multitasking), then I'll be good.

Attachments

• IMG_20190918_225906.jpg
    IMG_20190918_225906.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 23

roant14

Disclaimer: this is just my opinion, but I just hate, hate this kind of chart, with a passion. It's good for people who are just introduced to astrology, but not more advanced readers who needs more advanced things like degrees and minor aspects. If you can, could you go to Astro.com and redraw another chart?

From what I can see from this chart, you also have Gemini Moon and Merc opposing Pluto. This could be what causes you to feel depressed about your goals. Gemini is reckless and doesn't like to sit in one place for long, but Scorpio is focused. There is also your Taurus Sun at play too. I would picture you starting a goal, getting sidetracked and then beating yourself up for abandoning your task, then rinse and repeat (This is a pattern I noticed from a Pisces friend with Gemini moon). There is also Uranus conj Asc too, which only worsens the matter.

As for uranus, I don't really understand it that much. I kinda okay with it since it gave me a sense of creativity or originality. Kinda unpredictable too.

Gemini888

As for uranus, I don't really understand it that much. I kinda okay with it since it gave me a sense of creativity or originality. Kinda unpredictable too.
Yeah, that's the general interpretation, because all I can see now is the conjunction. That's why I asked you to redraw the chart on Astro.com. I want to see if Uranus makes any other aspect to the rest of the chart.

Uranus conj Asc also means sudden change of mind too.

Edit: just saw the Astro.com chart. I can see why you are comfortable with Uranus. There is no hard aspect with Uranus except for the MC square. The Gemini Moon also square Saturn so it's neutralizing Moon's restlessness a bit. But a square is a square and Moon isn't so happy if you don't express it properly. And just as I thought, a Merc/MC inconjunct and Merc/Pluto square. There is a mismatch between Gemini and Scorpio energy. Do you feel like you are forcing yourself to do work and suppress your need to sidetrack? Or like Passiflora said, could be a matter of public hearsay (Scorpio MC is subjected to a lot of rumors)

Last edited:

roant14

Ok, super curious. Which goals do you feel you are failing to achieve? Or is the question strictly due to hearsay?

I think both? I can't really say I "failed", since some of them is fulfilled. Most of my problem is I can't undergo some of my goals after having the opportunity. Partly because of family issues, money matter, or opposed by someone that have more power.

Lacking in consistency was also an issue, but after many years learning, I try to tame my gemini moon and mercury. Its hard but kinda work for me.

roant14

Yeah, that's the general interpretation, because all I can see now is the conjunction. That's why I asked you to redraw the chart on Astro.com. I want to see if Uranus makes any other aspect to the rest of the chart.

Yup, I notice that when I try to finish a project. It's kinda hard, but I really really try to tell my self to just stick with the rules/orders.

I think art, writing and other things that related with Neptune, Uranus or Gemini things really help me to cope. I call them hobbies, just something I do to release those restless energy.

roant14

The challenges you describe are commonly experienced by people throughout their lifespan, but you’re working in the inner dynamics of situations early which seems a blessing to me. What do you make of your Sun-SN conjunction?

I don't particularly understand them quite much. What I know is my 4th house is extremely strong. My parents have traditional values, n I think they kinda afraid of me. I was raised to be the responsible one and obedient to older people. This is what make me frustrated. They often sabotage my careers too. Like refuse me to move after I passed a better uni with better major, or kept me from going abroad or job interviews. I feel like they want to cage me.

roant14

Edit: just saw the Astro.com chart. I can see why you are comfortable with Uranus. There is no hard aspect with Uranus except for the MC square. The Gemini Moon also square Saturn so it's neutralizing Moon's restlessness a bit. But a square is a square and Moon isn't so happy if you don't express it properly. And just as I thought, a Merc/MC inconjunct and Merc/Pluto square. There is a mismatch between Gemini and Scorpio energy. Do you feel like you are forcing yourself to do work and suppress your need to sidetrack? Or like Passiflora said, could be a matter of public hearsay (Scorpio MC is subjected to a lot of rumors)

I can safely say after 3 years of beating my self for being someone tht I don't know or being "reckless", my gemini moon (or even uranus) finally show itself. My capricorn asc is really really strong. No one can't even guess tht I have gemini moon and uranus conj. Asc traits. People said I was very reserved, old fashion, and anything tht scream capricorn.

What I can say about gemini-pluto opposition is maybe because I have a lot of interests. I mean I kinda do 3 different fields, maybe that's why scorpio is confused which things should be done first.

After I spent a lot of thinking, I just choose the one that more practical. The rest is just a side job (hobbies).

I'm actually really curious abt scorpio MC, bcus everything the internet say about the sign is contradictory to what other sources said. Mostly bad things.

That's why I'm asking, and also curious bcus I happened to experience some of the traits.

roant14

What does the Internet say and what does the "other source" say?

(+)
"Having pluto or scorpio in your 10th house will bring a powerful force for your career"

(-)
"Pluto or scorpio are all about transformation. Having one of them in 10th /mc will make you change your career (like few times). You will be burn to ashes and rise like a phoenix (lol), jf you use them right"

(---)
"Having pluto and scorpio as mc or in 10th means there's a lot of career deaths. People with this upribinging are suffering in life and face a hard time to achieve their goals"

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

Gemini888

(+)
"Having pluto or scorpio in your 10th house will bring a powerful force for your career"

(-)
"Pluto or scorpio are all about transformation. Having one of them in 10th /mc will make you change your career (like few times). You will be burn to ashes and rise like a phoenix (lol), jf you use them right"

(---)
"Having pluto and scorpio as mc or in 10th means there's a lot of career deaths. People with this upribinging are suffering in life and face a hard time to achieve their goals"

So yeah, that's pretty much it.
There's no failure here, just sadness and transformation. But you are obsessed with find failure.

roant14

There's no failure here, just sadness and transformation. But you are obsessed with find failure.

Ah, I happened to focus on negative traits, such as "career deaths", "hard life" etc. Mostly abt make it or completely die (Scorpio thingy). I just assume that not everyone can undergo such things, that is why most of people just gave up when they face impossibilities.

I think the need to face something so hard in order to achieve what scorpio wants is quite too much for some people. Or maybe "failure" word is just too strong for some people.