Saturn return/start of Sade Sati/Saturn Mahadasa

desiredusername

Saturn in my chart is at 0 degrees capricorn in my twelfth house. My moon is in the first house. My saturn return will mark the beginning of my Sade Sati, and eventual start of my 19 year Saturn Mahadasha period.

With Saturn in my 12th house what is there to expect? Im assuming there will be some type of theme of loss, and definite strictness. But how will the intensity of this aspect be for me? Saturn Mahadasha is 19 years, plus the start of Sade Sati will be a period of 20 years. Im 24 right now.

Is my chart pointing to difficult times?
Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous_hw.20476.16790.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous_hw.20476.16790.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Saturn has godly deities in the birth and navamsha charts. It signifies wealth in your chart. It shows education, communication and writing. It governs short travels. It stands for marriage/long term relationship. It indicates new people and secret affairs.
Saturn major-period starts in July 2021. Jupiter major-period would be operating before that date. Jupiter would come in contact with Saturn in March 2020. The sade sati would start showing results then. The sade sati will then continue to show results. While Jupiter is with Saturn during the sade sati there will be losses, changes and separations.