Twinnies!

Carmaela26

I just wanted to post the birth charts of my twin daughters for anyone who would like to compare twins.

My girls are identical by genetics (Monochorionic-Diamniotic) however they are like night and day in personality, likes and dislikes, etc. They even came out differently, with the second twin being born breech.

Carmondy is Twin A, Michaela is Twin B. They were born 12 minutes apart but although the time difference is small, the house placements are different.

This really shows how important the birth time is and what a difference it can make. The placement of the ASC is a huge factor.

Twin A has her moon in the first house. She is very sensitive and quiet. With Pluto here, she also has developed an identiy around darkness. She is very much fascinated with the dark side however she is actually very sweet and loves animals. She was my cuddlinest kid but now as a teen has really started to push away in a quiet way. She is very neat and tidy and keeps her room clean. She is very artistic. She does have a fair amount of anxiety. Both girls do but the other one doesn't show it as much. Carmondy is very shy and has some social anxiety. We do have her doing therapy just to make sure she is okay (as teens don't always like to talk to their parents). She loves therapy and is even really getting into group therapy and helping other kids her age who are having a hard time. Carmondy is definitely and introvert.

Michaela is an extrovert. Michaela's Pluto issues aren't as obvious. She is very much outgoing. Very strong and brave. She was born with hypoplastic left heart syndrome, which essentially means, she was born wtih half of a heart. I was told to plan her funeral before she was born and they gave her a 40% chance of living her first week. She's now 13. Although she is a good kid and is my most responsible, she does have a sort of chip on her shoulder. Because of her heart condition she is the smallest kid, and people often think she is way younger than she is. She started the neighborhood "fight club" with the neighbor kids so they could all fight for fun, in secret. Of course we found out and put a stop to it. She loves to rough house and always wants to play contact sports (which she isn't allowed to do, as an impact to her chest could stop her heart). She loves to flirt with danger and although she is the most fragile of my kids in terms of size and medical condition, she is actually the toughest, feistiest and most risilient in the face of adversity. This is very Plutonian. She is constantly trying to prove her toughness.

Both of my girls are sensitive and can see things that others cannot. They see things in the way I always did....strange aparitions, lights, orbs, etc. Strange phenomena happen around us all the time. We are sort of like lightning rods for strange activity.

I also have what I call "hidden" Plutonian influences. My chart doesn't look very Plutonian at first glance. Most of my planets are in Aquarius and Sagittarius. However, I have Pluto on my DSC, square to my 10th house planets. I also have an 8th house stellium, the moon and Jupiter being there with Uranus. I often wonder if Plutonian influences can be handed down through generations.

They also have an older sister who also has the moon smack on her ascendant, zero degree orb. Their father is also a 1st house moon.

Just thought this was interesting and that you all might have fun comparing the two.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_carmondy_twin_a.63313.258330.png
    astro_w2gw_carmondy_twin_a.63313.258330.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 27
  • astro_w2gw_michaela_twin_b.63392.265874.png
    astro_w2gw_michaela_twin_b.63392.265874.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 35

alphatauri

I just wanted to post the birth charts of my twin daughters for anyone who would like to compare twins.

My girls are identical by genetics (Monochorionic-Diamniotic) however they are like night and day in personality, likes and dislikes, etc. They even came out differently, with the second twin being born breech.

Carmondy is Twin A, Michaela is Twin B. They were born 12 minutes apart but although the time difference is small, the house placements are different.

This really shows how important the birth time is and what a difference it can make. The placement of the ASC is a huge factor.

Twin A has her moon in the first house. She is very sensitive and quiet. With Pluto here, she also has developed an identiy around darkness. She is very much fascinated with the dark side however she is actually very sweet and loves animals. She was my cuddlinest kid but now as a teen has really started to push away in a quiet way. She is very neat and tidy and keeps her room clean. She is very artistic. She does have a fair amount of anxiety. Both girls do but the other one doesn't show it as much. Carmondy is very shy and has some social anxiety. We do have her doing therapy just to make sure she is okay (as teens don't always like to talk to their parents). She loves therapy and is even really getting into group therapy and helping other kids her age who are having a hard time. Carmondy is definitely and introvert.

Michaela is an extrovert. Michaela's Pluto issues aren't as obvious. She is very much outgoing. Very strong and brave. She was born with hypoplastic left heart syndrome, which essentially means, she was born wtih half of a heart. I was told to plan her funeral before she was born and they gave her a 40% chance of living her first week. She's now 13. Although she is a good kid and is my most responsible, she does have a sort of chip on her shoulder. Because of her heart condition she is the smallest kid, and people often think she is way younger than she is. She started the neighborhood "fight club" with the neighbor kids so they could all fight for fun, in secret. Of course we found out and put a stop to it. She loves to rough house and always wants to play contact sports (which she isn't allowed to do, as an impact to her chest could stop her heart). She loves to flirt with danger and although she is the most fragile of my kids in terms of size and medical condition, she is actually the toughest, feistiest and most risilient in the face of adversity. This is very Plutonian. She is constantly trying to prove her toughness.

Both of my girls are sensitive and can see things that others cannot. They see things in the way I always did....strange aparitions, lights, orbs, etc. Strange phenomena happen around us all the time. We are sort of like lightning rods for strange activity.

I also have what I call "hidden" Plutonian influences. My chart doesn't look very Plutonian at first glance. Most of my planets are in Aquarius and Sagittarius. However, I have Pluto on my DSC, square to my 10th house planets. I also have an 8th house stellium, the moon and Jupiter being there with Uranus. I often wonder if Plutonian influences can be handed down through generations.

They also have an older sister who also has the moon smack on her ascendant, zero degree orb. Their father is also a 1st house moon.

Just thought this was interesting and that you all might have fun comparing the two.

A - More impulsive, Uranus
B - Mind focused on ideas, Mercury

A - More "dark" mind, even interested in astrology, strict, have a barrier
B - Love actions linked to Earth, places, travel, country, adventure

A - Yes, she may be a good astrologer
B - Melancholy, sadness, depression