will be social??

ersa

hi there!
my question is :will i manage to meet new people ?
as i notice in the chart ,10 th house is full!
is this positive??

Attachments

• astro_2gw_start_something_new_hr.31621.16769.jpg
    astro_2gw_start_something_new_hr.31621.16769.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 59

viridi

Ascendant a bit too late so the situation might change in 2 units.

Mars conjuncts 11th house ruler. Moon in 3rd house of communication. Mercury, the ruler of communication, sextiles your Ascendant. Outlook positive. Why are you asking about the 10th house? Do you hope to meet new people at work/somewhere that involves your public image?

ersa

Ascendant a bit too late so the situation might change in 2 units.

Mars conjuncts 11th house ruler. Moon in 3rd house of communication. Mercury, the ruler of communication, sextiles your Ascendant. Outlook positive. Why are you asking about the 10th house? Do you hope to meet new people at work/somewhere that involves your public image?

thanks viridi
yes,i hope to meet new people.in work or in an activity!!
two time units can be weeks or months?

Chrysalis

OP doesn't like what Chrysalis had to say...skips any form of feedback or even a Thanks....then runs off to Astro.com with the same chart and copy n pasted question, hoping for better answers.

Now i 100% understand why TIKANA doesn't go in depth, as she one day just got sick of the lack of gratitude from some people. :devil:

ersa

I really don't understand what dislike you the most ...that I put a like on your answer?quite kind,isn't it??🙂🙂

Chrysalis

I really don't understand what dislike you the most ...that I put a like on your answer?quite kind,isn't it??����

What are you going on about...i replied and left almost 6 lines of interpretation for you, you've skipped passed mine (as you obvs didn't like what i put) and thanked and replied to the other poster only).

Then i came across you on Astro, asking the same question.

Ive edited my reply to you now, and just put NO, so thats your answer.

Last edited:

ersa

And that's your attitude when someone not replies in you and says thank you !!
I remember your answer ..what you wrote was my situation ..! You were correct !but I ask about the future not for the time being !
Anyway if your big NO now makes you happy I don't know what to say
I don't know astrology ..viridi says yes ,you no !!!!

Chrysalis

And that's your attitude when someone not replies in you and says thank you !!
I remember your answer ..what you wrote was my situation ..! You were correct !but I ask about the future not for the time being !
Anyway if your big NO now makes you happy I don't know what to say
I don't know astrology ..viridi says yes ,you no !!!!

Well that makes it even worse...you've just admitted yourself that you remember my answer and i explained your situation....BUT STILL no response from you....just TOTAL ignorance.

I was ACTUALLY giving you some good advice as to why it was a NO, as to how you were being.....i said NO because of how you are with people.

And these reactions from you are confirming things even more.

You asked about the future YES but the chart was telling you what your doing wrong......as to why its a NO.

Good luck with your life, seriously you need it.

You just can't handle the truth about yourself.

ersa

Good luck with your life too
I think you need it !
When someone "ignores " you ,you get mad !!
I don't really know how you can react in real life ..
Try to handle things more cool ...
The point isn't to know astrology but to be kind we others no matter what
You are the last one my dear who can judge me !!!
You didn't even know me !!!
Good luck again !!!🙂🙂

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Good luck with your life too
I think you need it !
When someone "ignores " you ,you get mad !!
I don't really know how you can react in real life ..
Try to handle things more cool ...
The point isn't to know astrology but to be kind we others no matter what
Good luck again !!!🙂🙂

No actually its not about being ignored, i get ignored by people all the time and it doesn't really bother me in the slightest.

With you TRUST ME i'm not stupid by far....i KNEW why you ignored me and this to me was being disrespectful....so because of this reason your the one whos gonna need all the luck she can get because YOU lack respect for others, and this is where your problems lie

Chow :whistling:

Chrysalis

And with your way you cancel viridi and her answer !!
How kind that too!!!

OMG seriously, what are you going on about...."cancel" what ? I wasn't cancelling anyone out, viridi had her thoughts and i had mine.

OMG seriously you are just something else.
Im actually in hysterics at this :w00t:

rafaella

Girls! Come on! Can we go back to Astrology?

Ersa, I think you will meet people, give a few months. Could be professionally... Venus/Mars conjunction is good, and professional or a friendship via 11th house/10th house mutual reception. Looks good.

rafaella

Thank you Rafaela !!hopeful news!
We could say how months ?is it obvious ?

I want you to learn to see degrees yourself. Check the chart, how many degrees are between Venus and Mars in the chart? Venus is faster, so it will conjunct Mars where it is in the chart. But the second timeline, is as Vens moves towards Mars, Mars keeps moving forward, so Venus has to catch up to Mars as Mars will not be at the degree it is in the chart. It is also moving. So 2 timelines.

I will give you the first time line. Venus is at 13.51 Virgo, Mars at 16.27 Virgo. so about 2,5 degrees. (Weeks, month or years?) Most likely months.

Second timeline, you have to use astro.com and move chart forward a few days until you see Venus and Mars exactly conjunct in the chart, so both on same degree and minute, then you count how many degrees Venus have to travel from being at 13.51 to wherever it conjuncts Mars.

One can also use average of the 2 timelines for an approximate time something happens.

Last edited:

tikana

Raf .. you are way too hopeful

look at the chart..

mars in virgo great =-- peregrine probably hanging out in wrong area
then venus rejects mars
then dispositor of her mars mecury is combusted applying to sun

moon opp venus .. probably she rejects venus
venus and merc are in MR but not with mars
then both mars/venus collide with saturn probably nonsocial mars
so meh short associations

rafaella

Raf .. you are way too hopeful

look at the chart..

mars in virgo great =-- peregrine probably hanging out in wrong area
then venus rejects mars
then dispositor of her mars mecury is combusted applying to sun

moon opp venus .. probably she rejects venus
venus and merc are in MR but not with mars
then both mars/venus collide with saturn probably nonsocial mars
so meh short associations

Moon is not aspecting Venus/Mars combo, Venus and Mars are angular, one needs angularity more than essential dignity for things to push forward. Mutual reception between Venus and Mercury. 11th house ruler Mercury. Yes reception not the best, but meet people she will. A lot going on professionally or through friends here.

tikana

Moon is not aspecting Venus/Mars combo, Venus and Mars are angular, one needs angularity more than essential dignity for things to push forward. Mutual reception between Venus and Mercury. 11th house ruler Mercury. Yes reception not the best, but meet people she will. A lot going on professionally or through friends here.

meh.. even with moon sextiling saturn sitting in 1st L3 .. not happy with mars venus combo.. you are not required to look at the recpetions in the conjunctions but you have a semi drunk venus dragged by peregrine mars