Another newbie

Nemis

Banned
Hello all,

I'm Samantha (not Sam!) aged a worrying 36 years and work as a VCA. I also have a keen interest in psychology and hope to qualify as a psychologist one day when I can get the time for a break back to uni! There's still time left right?! I own a gorgeous black labrador and have a lovely partner of 6 years. We are also expecting our first child in August!!! Scary!!

Not been in to Horary long, my very first introduction to astrology was an app on my phone oddly enough. It was scarily accurate! I have decided new year, new me and learn something new. So here I am!

Hope to meet you all in the boards. :)

AriesIntrovert

I'm Samantha (not Sam!) aged a worrying 36 years and work as a VCA. I also have a keen interest in psychology and hope to qualify as a psychologist one day when I can get the time for a break back to uni!

Welcome!

Learning astrology can be a great tool to aid in counseling. I have several friends that are counselors and use analysis of client's natal and progressed charts to see the scope of any issues.

:)

JUPITERASC

Hello all,

I'm Samantha (not Sam!) aged a worrying 36 years and work as a VCA. I also have a keen interest in psychology and hope to qualify as a psychologist one day when I can get the time for a break back to uni! There's still time left right?! I own a gorgeous black labrador and have a lovely partner of 6 years. We are also expecting our first child in August!!! Scary!!

Not been in to Horary long, my very first introduction to astrology was an app on my phone oddly enough. It was scarily accurate! I have decided new year, new me and learn something new. So here I am!

Hope to meet you all in the boards.
:)
Hello welcome Nemis :smile:

interestingly acronym NEMIS = National Emergency Management Information System