Is Sade Sati bad?

tekushi

Vedic astrology tells me, I am going through "sade sati". I get worried about it.

I may have public humiliation, result of hard-work delayed or compromised, failures in enterprises and efforts, disturbed family life, greater challenges and health problems.

According to one school of Vedic astrology this is a troublesome time for the individual who is going through it. There may be a lot of challenges in a person's life. If Saturn is ill-placed in bad houses, I may face challenges that reflect this bad placement. However, there's another school of astrology that believes that though the sadesati period is challenging, it is not as damaging as many astrologers claim, and that many people achieve a lot of success during the period of Sadesati. Saturn, the karaka for hard work, discipline, old age and authority, will show results based on how the individual has lived his/her life up till that point. If the person has been disciplined, and worked hard, this is the moment Saturn shows its rewards. Sadesati's heaviest challenges during this time, and how the individual deals with it, sets the tone for the next 22.5 years as Saturn starts to move around the twelve houses again.

It also says It is important to note that not every body suffers from the bad effects of the sadesati. There are number of examples I have came across those have got exceptionally good results in the sade sati of Saturn. On the other and there are many examples when other faced big difficulties during sadesati. Consequently it is important to note that Sade Sati is not always bad for everyone and it may be bless for some people with very good Things and they get every thing which they dreamed about in just seven and half years of sade sati. So it is again a matter of great importance for you whether Sade Sati is Bad or Good In your case.

Should I be worried or happy?

pmodizzle

No matter what, you should always be happy. Life is too short to spend worrying about things that you can't control. Sade sati might have a positive effect on you if your karmic debts have been liquidated properly.

luckykumar

Hi,
Its is true if saturn is in good position in chart its gives hike in status, name fame in life sade sati( shani own time) . Shani is a strict teacher and teach native strongly the real fact of life and show native reallty of life and make native strong. And is lagan is strong than sadi sati period native clear very smoothly. Postive native learn alot in sade sati period and take experience of real life and achieve success in futur life.

Regards
lucky

Crystalpages

Vedic astrology tells me, I am going through "sade sati". I get worried about it.

I may have public humiliation, result of hard-work delayed or compromised, failures in enterprises and efforts, disturbed family life, greater challenges and health problems.

According to one school of Vedic astrology this is a troublesome time for the individual who is going through it. There may be a lot of challenges in a person's life. If Saturn is ill-placed in bad houses, I may face challenges that reflect this bad placement. However, there's another school of astrology that believes that though the sadesati period is challenging, it is not as damaging as many astrologers claim, and that many people achieve a lot of success during the period of Sadesati. Saturn, the karaka for hard work, discipline, old age and authority, will show results based on how the individual has lived his/her life up till that point. If the person has been disciplined, and worked hard, this is the moment Saturn shows its rewards. Sadesati's heaviest challenges during this time, and how the individual deals with it, sets the tone for the next 22.5 years as Saturn starts to move around the twelve houses again.

It also says It is important to note that not every body suffers from the bad effects of the sadesati. There are number of examples I have came across those have got exceptionally good results in the sade sati of Saturn. On the other and there are many examples when other faced big difficulties during sadesati. Consequently it is important to note that Sade Sati is not always bad for everyone and it may be bless for some people with very good Things and they get every thing which they dreamed about in just seven and half years of sade sati. So it is again a matter of great importance for you whether Sade Sati is Bad or Good In your case.

Should I be worried or happy?

A beneficial Saturn will give the intestinal fortitude (guts?) to take into stride what others would generally call *bad* whereas a maleficient Saturn will be the opposite. Saturn's sade sati generally will bring challenges in life, notwithstanding good effects and gains as well. Questions like this tend to bring out generalizations, but if astrology could be generalized, then we would not have been needing individual charts and each chart tends to be unique. Similar generalizations tend to exist for eclipses, combustion, KSY, and almost as if to balance these out, similar generalizations tend to exist for the mahayogas, rajayogas, sanyaas yogas and so on. Malefics in general will tend to have a negative influence from a worldly point of view whereas benefics will tend to be opposite. That said, please remember that any given person is practically never experiencing the influence of a single planet. In their quest for sensationalism, many individuals tend to over-emphasize their findings and that creates more urban myths, whether emanating from a school or an individual, on or off internet! I am not sure if such a tendency has to do with some natural selection process for folks drawn to astrology or it is a general common failing. ;-)

Rohiniranjan