Jealous Dems obsessed with Donald Trump not receiving a state funeral all WHILE ALIVE

Oddity

This is going way too far. OTOH, the unity of the Dems seems to be their hatred of Trump. They just can't let him go.

david starling

This is going way too far. OTOH, the unity of the Dems seems to be their hatred of Trump. They just can't let him go.

Same with most of the Republicans, who love him. Quite a guy!

I hated most of his policies, especially his 13 Federal executions and his environmental and wilderness degradations.

But, he isn't worth "hating". Anyway, I see him as a product of his Chart combined with his upbringing--not really his fault. But still, a terrible President. [IMO]

Oddity

I'd say about half of Republicans are pro-Trump. And as far as the House and Senate - ugh. More than half are swamp monsters. Along with the Dems.

Really not what we need now.

Oddity

From what I'm seeing, yes. Not a lot of people want him to run again, and I doubt he would anyway.

I liked a lot of Trump's policies, especially his foreign policy, but I get that his personality can be off-putting. Sometimes you just gotta look at what people do, and not what they say.

david starling

From what I'm seeing, yes. Not a lot of people want him to run again, and I doubt he would anyway.

I liked a lot of Trump's policies, especially his foreign policy, but I get that his personality can be off-putting. Sometimes you just gotta look at what people do, and not what they say.

What other candidate looks viable? Lindsay Graham is too weak.

Oddity

Given that things can change by the minute, I like Ron DeSantis. Or Rand Paul - who probably, wisely, does not want the job.

Osamenor

Staff member
How strange: if Democrats were really that obsessed with Trump not receiving a state funeral, that should be all over the news. But there's not a single headline about it turning up in Google search. That video seems to be the only place where that claim is made. That, and a few posters on Quora saying Trump shouldn't have a state funeral when he dies, but they don't give their political affiliations.

Seems like Democrats have better things to do.

But it was wise of them to decide not to give Trump a state funeral while he's still alive. Next time a plane crashes on the border between the U.S. and Canada, there's hope that they'll even be able to settle the question of where to bury the survivors.

They might even finally sort out the legal conundrum of whether or not a man can marry his widow's sister.

Oddity

You couldn't see anything about Hunter Biden's laptop in google search either. Or anything good about ivermectin research. For that matter, youtube pulled the Ron Johnson senate hearings where doctors testified about it (vid is finally back now).

Just making a note here. Strange how many things aren't found in google, on twitter, or facebook anymore.

I don't think the big thing with Dems is wanting Trump not to have a state funeral. That's just part of the hate.

Cold Fusion

Sorry, but the unity of Republicans is their hatred of Dems, and Trump played it like a fiddle. That is one of the biggest reasons Dems dislike Trump. Remember when he tweeted the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat? He deserves the hate he gets.

Oddity

Yes. You can now that the election is over. When the NY Post broke the story, they were instantly banned from Twitter. As was anyone who retweeted it. Then CNN came out and said 'Russian misinformation!' and that was the end of that. Disagree at your peril.

david starling

Yes. You can now that the election is over. When the NY Post broke the story, they were instantly banned from Twitter. As was anyone who retweeted it. Then CNN came out and said 'Russian misinformation!' and that was the end of that. Disagree at your peril.

Alls fair in politics. Twitter was under no obligation to be impartial. Neither is Fox News.

Oddity

Sure. All news media and social media is allowed to say true stories are false.

Do you understand why that might be a bad idea?