Are we getting married this year?

TMA

Hi

Asking again

I am confuse as hell. This relationship is important and I don't want to loose but I am not ready for it. In a month or two we will meet and finalized. He lives abroad so I will have to move......We are talking virtually. We both want to settle down. We have understanding and common nature. He lives abroad so have not meet in person yet. He is coming to see me in few months and wants to talk to my family for marriage...........please share insight

Attachments

• are we.jpg
    are we.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 26

Bunraku

Is this the correct chart? it is listed as January. Today is February.

do you have a choice in this matter? or has it been arranged by your parents/etc.?

TMA

Oh Sorry

Thankyou for pointing me that I have uploaded wrong chart. Please find the right one.

NO thats not arrange marriage.............its a matter of choice

Attachments

• are we getting.jpg
    are we getting.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 34

IleneK

Premium Member
I am not seeing you/Sun and him/Saturn coming together. His/Saturn's reception toward you suggests he likes you. This will change, though, as Sun moves out of Saturn's dignity and into Pisces. Also, he is also very interested in himself, his own matters: Saturn in dignity in own house conjunct an angle/the descendant.
When Sun moves into Pisces, your significators will no longer see eye to eye; they will not aspect, but rather be disjunct, one sign apart. Moon's applying square points to this kind of unfavorable event.
This period is a good time for you to be comfortable with being single for a while. More favorable periods will come.