Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 01-25-2021, 04:45 AM

Super Bowl 55

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Feb 7th in Tampa. Chiefs are favored. Tampa is the designated Home team. The game is also in Tampa. Never before has a team played a Super Bowl in its home stadium. This will be the first time.

I dont know anything about Astrology or reading charts. I leave that to you guys (the experts).

I do watch the NFL religiously. Kansas City is the better team. Their offense is unstoppable. I think Kansas City will win. But that is my prediction using my football knowledge only. I hope Im wrong. Im cheering for Tampa because Tom Brady is my favorite player.

Also, another question for the Astrology Experts. According to Tom Brady's chart. What makes him so incredible? What is it in his chart that makes him so exceptional do the point where he is doing things that have never been done in history.

The Following User Says Thank You to gfy For This Useful Post:
blackbery (02-07-2021)
Unread 01-26-2021, 06:38 AM

Re: Super Bowl 55

I got ASC=23Leo26
Kansas City Chiefs are away team so they will wear white kit, which means they are represented with ASC ruler Sun.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers are home team so they will wear red kit, which means they are represented by DSC ruler Saturn.
As accidental dignities do not differ so much we then look at essential dignities and they are in favor of Saturn!
The Sun is in Saturn sign, which means Kansas City Chiefs are in Tampa Bay Buccaneers power!
The Moon will opposite POF which is a strong testimony that DSC team/Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win. Part of Victory is on 17Cpr15 and Mars, ruler of the 4th house/success of the DSC team, will trine it, one more testimony that Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win.
The Following User Says Thank You to fensi88 For This Useful Post:
blackbery (02-07-2021)
Unread 01-28-2021, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post
I got ASC=23Leo26
Kansas City Chiefs are away team so they will wear white kit, which means they are represented with ASC ruler Sun.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers are home team so they will wear red kit, which means they are represented by DSC ruler Saturn.
As accidental dignities do not differ so much we then look at essential dignities and they are in favor of Saturn!
The Sun is in Saturn sign, which means Kansas City Chiefs are in Tampa Bay Buccaneers power!
The Moon will opposite POF which is a strong testimony that DSC team/Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win. Part of Victory is on 17Cpr15 and Mars, ruler of the 4th house/success of the DSC team, will trine it, one more testimony that Tampa Bay Buccaneers will win.

Hey Fensi.
It was just announced today at Kansas City will wear red and Tampa will wear White. Does this change your predictions?
blackbery (02-07-2021)
Unread 01-28-2021, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfy View Post
Hey Fensi.
It was just announced today at Kansas City will wear red and Tampa will wear White. Does this change your predictions?
Offcourse, that change my prediction. From my prediction team that will wear red kit will win. In that case because Kansas City will wear red kit they will win.

Can you send me a link where it is announced what kit will wear Kansas City and Tampa?
blackbery (02-07-2021)
Unread 01-28-2021, 09:33 AM

Fensi here is a link
https://clutchpoints.com/chiefs-news...super-bowl-55/

Chiefs in red
Tampa in white
😊
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dbozics For This Useful Post:
blackbery (02-07-2021), fensi88 (01-28-2021)
Unread 01-28-2021, 09:52 AM

Wow. Who knew that wearing a certain jersey color would change the result that much. Tampa was the home team and they had the decision on which jersey to wear. That really *****. Really wanted Tampa to win.
blackbery (02-07-2021)
Unread 01-28-2021, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbozics View Post
Fensi here is a link
https://clutchpoints.com/chiefs-news...super-bowl-55/

Chiefs in red
Tampa in white
😊
"dbozics" thank you so much for this link! So, Chiefs will win.
blackbery (02-07-2021)
Unread 01-28-2021, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Wow. Who knew that wearing a certain jersey color would change the result that much. Tampa was the home team and they had the decision on which jersey to wear. That really *****. Really wanted Tampa to win.
About method of jersey color you could read here: https://astrosport07.webs.com/
blackbery (02-07-2021)
Unread 01-31-2021, 01:32 AM

I have Chiefs in red represented by the Leo Rising.
They have a loaded 6th conjunction to the Descendants team. Sun rules the Rising team which is conjunction the Descendant.
This typically a good indicator of a clear winner as long as their isn't too many other factors which i don't personally see.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarsRising For This Useful Post:
blackbery (02-07-2021)
Unread 02-02-2021, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post
Offcourse, that change my prediction. From my prediction team that will wear red kit will win. In that case because Kansas City will wear red kit they will win.

Can you send me a link where it is announced what kit will wear Kansas City and Tampa?
Can they win by score greater than 4 points than the opponent?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jibreil For This Useful Post:
blackbery (02-07-2021)
Unread 02-05-2021, 07:39 PM

So it’s a foregone conclusion that Chiefs are winning?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sports33 For This Useful Post:
blackbery (02-07-2021)
Unread 02-06-2021, 12:05 AM

Will last night's incident affect the Chief's game on Sunday?

https://kfor.com/sports/chiefs-assis...ed-2-children/

Kansas City Chiefs assistant coach under investigation in crash that injured 2 children

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) – Britt Reid, a Kansas City Chiefs linebackers coach and son of head coach Andy Reid, is under investigation for driving impaired after police say he was involved in a three-vehicle crash Thursday night near Arrowhead Stadium.

A 5-year-old suffered life-threatening injuries in the crash that happened just after 9 p.m., on the ramp to enter southbound Interstate 435 from Stadium Drive. The Chiefs confirmed to sister station WDAF on Friday afternoon they’re aware of the situation:

The organization has been made aware of a multi-vehicle accident involving Outside Linebackers Coach, Britt Reid. We are in the process of gathering information, and we will have no further comment at this time. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved.”
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
blackbery (02-07-2021)
Unread 02-07-2021, 06:30 PM

So is my ex....he's been following Brady for years & told me he's put all his money on Tampa winning. I dk anything about football but my ex does.

I looked up his chart a while back but it's still in my files. What makes him such a great player? A great winner?

Sun-Saturn conj gives him great discipline, patience, hard work, ability to endure no matter what.

Mars rules sports...Brady has Mars Gemini (ruling hands) he he's nimble & quick with the football. Mercury in Virgo....ability to focus & plan logically.
But also has Merc-Uranus which makes him able to think 'on his feet', make moves suddenly that upset his opponents.

Mars-Pluto Trine gives great insight & ability to strategize & dig deep to pull out a 'Hail Mary' when he needs it. He is driven to win like an Arabian stallion is driven to run like the wind & win.

I won't watch the game , maybe catch the last 5 mins..........but I hope it's entertaining for everyone & may the best team win!

Quote:
Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Feb 7th in Tampa. Chiefs are favored. Tampa is the designated Home team. The game is also in Tampa. Never before has a team played a Super Bowl in its home stadium. This will be the first time.

I do watch the NFL religiously. Kansas City is the better team. Their offense is unstoppable. I think Kansas City will win. But that is my prediction using my football knowledge only. I hope Im wrong. Im cheering for Tampa because Tom Brady is my favorite player.

Also, another question for the Astrology Experts. According to Tom Brady's chart. What makes him so incredible? What is it in his chart that makes him so exceptional do the point where he is doing things that have never been done in history.
Unread 02-07-2021, 06:39 PM

Forgot to add..........Brady is Leo with air/fire in his chart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post

Venus-Jupiter a very lucky transit in general.....the two smaller & greater 'benefics' together.
Unread 02-07-2021, 11:16 PM

Patrick Mahomes has an awesome chart as well.

He is a Virgo, with Saturn in Pisces opposing his Sun. So he has a similar Sun/Saturn energy as Brady does. He is very self controlled and self aware.

His chart is a bowl, with Sun/Saturn the rim of the bowl, and a funnel to Moon in Cancer. So he is very emotional and plays with heart and intuitive energy.

His Moon is exalted, as is his Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Pluto. He has both Mars and Pluto in Scorpio, so he is competitive and intense when showing his athleticism.

Tr Uranus is opposing Mahome's Mars right now. Will that make him a winner or will it upset the outcome?
Unread 02-07-2021, 11:22 PM

Question Re: Super Bowl 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Patrick Mahomes has an awesome chart as well.

He is a Virgo, with Saturn in Pisces opposing his Sun. So he has a similar Sun/Saturn energy as Brady does. He is very self controlled and self aware.

His chart is a bowl, with Sun/Saturn the rim of the bowl, and a funnel to Moon in Cancer. So he is very emotional and plays with heart and intuitive energy.

His Moon is exalted, as is his Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Pluto. He has both Mars and Pluto in Scorpio, so he is competitive and intense when showing his athleticism.

Tr Uranus is opposing Mahome's Mars right now. Will that make him a winner or will it upset the outcome?
What shape are their Natal-chart Moons in today?
Unread 02-07-2021, 11:28 PM

There is a pretty intense Transit to BraDY'S natal chart:

He has the sun @ 11 Leo square Uranus @ 7Sco50.

right now, tr Saturn @ 6 Aquarius and tr Uranus @ 7 Taurus.

So he has a GRAND CROSS to his Sun/Uranus square.

Mahomes has his natal Mars@ 7 Scorpio. So he has a transiting T-square now. Uranus opposed his mars and Saturn squaring it.

So it should be a pretty electrifying experience for both of them. Frustrating and exciting, back and forth for both?
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
david starling (02-07-2021)
Unread 02-07-2021, 11:29 PM

Is anyone here knowing Magie Astrology?
Unread 02-08-2021, 04:17 AM

TAMPA WINS!!! .

Kickoff time was 6:38PM Tampa time. Any reason as to why the predictions were wrong?

That is Bradys 7th Super Bowl. My hero!
fensi88 (02-08-2021)
Unread 02-08-2021, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
What shape are their Natal-chart Moons in today?
I don't know exact birth times so don't have accurate Moon degrees.
Unread 02-08-2021, 04:25 AM

Smile Re: Super Bowl 55

Quote:
TAMPA WINS!!! .

Kickoff time was 6:38PM Tampa time. Any reason as to why the predictions were wrong?

The Quarterbacks' Moons weren't given enough attention. Using that, I expected a Buc's win.
Unread 02-08-2021, 04:36 AM

Smile Re: Super Bowl 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I don't know exact birth times so don't have accurate Moon degrees.
You're right! Mahomes doesn't have a listed birthtime. Brady has one listed giving him a 6 degrees Aries Moon.

Not having a listed birthtime is a real problem, especially for the Moon placement.

The arbitrary 12.00 p.m. Chart for Mahoney gives him an untrustworthy 3 degrees Moon.

Last edited by david starling; 02-08-2021 at 04:47 AM.
Unread 02-08-2021, 04:37 AM

Quote:
TAMPA WINS!!! .

I think the energy shifted against Kansas City late Thursday night. The Head coach's son, Brett Reid, was drunk and ran into 2 cars, seriously injuring a 5 yr old girl, who is in a coma since the accident.

I think that probably knocked the wind out of the sails of the head coach. And it took a toll on the morale of the entire team.

Brett Reid was a coach of the Linebackers, but was arrested for the drunk driving accident. So that has to have a bad effect upon the team.

Last edited by katydid; 02-08-2021 at 04:39 AM.
Unread 02-08-2021, 04:53 AM

True, Mahomes looked emotional tonight but that appearance of emotion on the surface could have been due to moon as bucket handle rather than moon in any particular sign. He took a really nasty hit in Q4. American football is hard to watch.
Unread 02-08-2021, 05:31 AM

Quote:
TAMPA WINS!!! .

Thank you so much for this info!

In that case ASC=25Leo10 and we do not have aspect Moon opose POF!!

Tags
bowl, super