Relational Struggles

sworm09

Relationships are tough for me. They always have been and I'm starting to feel as if I'll be single forever. Is there anything in my chart pointing to anything better coming in the future (near or far) or nothing at all?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous_hw.1325.18631.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous_hw.1325.18631.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 30

Crystalpages

Relationships are tough for me. They always have been and I'm starting to feel as if I'll be single forever. Is there anything in my chart pointing to anything better coming in the future (near or far) or nothing at all?

This is a general response, so please feel free to accept or ignore! Over the years, I have been seeing a *martian* influence in certain sectors, including what can be broadly folded into the so called New Age/Spiritualism/Divination fold of society! It seems to be impressing upon others to rise and face any and all things that seem like challenges, particularly if it seems to be somewhat different from the prevailing societal norms or the normative band (whatever that is determined by from generation to generation and whoever determines that!).

This creates a lot of undue pressures on individuals who strive to achieve so called 'normalcy' and to *fit-in* and play along with the rest in the sand-box, as the expression goes!

In the astrological chart broadly speaking two major types of challenges are portrayed. One dealing with that which must be fought or made efforts against to overcome, while the other kinds seem to be and indeed are insurmountable and are what one must learn to live with, perhaps grudgingly at first but made acceptable eventually!

Both have heuristic benefits in life, although individually, so one size would not fit everyone but something the astrologer in a complete, or fuller reading should be able to determine, or else astrology would become an off-the-rack warehouse-purchase pursuit! Or in which cases, the 'nip and tuck' remedials, as often offered might work! But, they don't!!

Human lifetime is a lifetime of learning the reality of the GREYs which some try hard to turn into or portray as a Canvas painted in Black or White, with no mixing!

Is life truly so...?

Love and Light and Astro-biological Reality!

Rohiniranjan (sharing, not preaching!)

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Dear Flapjack,

Just to resolve any confusion, was your analysis based on Tropical Jyotish (and zodiac) or were you using sidereal zodiac (which SVP or which value of precessional error correction are you using in that case, which latter in VA is popularly known as ayanamsha)? I ask this because you used Placidian cusps (which KP also uses though with sidereal zodiac) as well as using trans-saturnines which traditionally are not used in Jyotish or Vedic Astrology. Since there are beginners here, I ask you to kindly clarify lest they/we/everyone gets a bit confused :)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Flapjacks

Dear Flapjack,

Just to resolve any confusion, was your analysis based on Tropical Jyotish (and zodiac) or were you using sidereal zodiac (which SVP or which value of precessional error correction are you using in that case, which latter in VA is popularly known as ayanamsha)? I ask this because you used Placidian cusps (which KP also uses though with sidereal zodiac) as well as using trans-saturnines which traditionally are not used in Jyotish or Vedic Astrology. Since there are beginners here, I ask you to kindly clarify lest they/we/everyone gets a bit confused :)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Oh, I apologize, I didn't realize this thread was in vedic astrology. I'll PM my post to sworm09 instead in case he's still interested in the interpretation. Thanks!

Crystalpages

Oh, I apologize, I didn't realize this thread was in vedic astrology. I'll PM my post to sworm09 instead in case he's still interested in the interpretation. Thanks!

I personally have no problems with tropical and sidereal posting messages in the same area since it can give a wider perspective to the more advanced practitioners, although such can confuse the heck out of beginners, unless marked clearly that "this message uses tropical zodiac and/or approach" etc :) Moderators (I am not one) might not like that though since it can be potentially confusing to some beginners ;-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan