Will We Have A Proper Romantic Relationship In The Future?

ALST123

I guess I really want to know if we will marry or live together. I worded the question that way because I'm not really bothered which, just as long as we really commit.

Does that make sense?

P.S. Please check that I have inputted the correct info on either of the charts, I am totally confused what I have to choose on astrodienst.

ALST123

Please, please, please can you post up the chart you made for your interpretation. I don't think either of mine look like the one you describe.

Many thanks.
Ax.

ALST123

Finally got it done!

WillWeHaveAProperRelationshipInTheF.gif

starlink

Hello Alst, I did get the exact same chart as the above one you put up, Asc. 16° Cancer. So my interpretation counts for this one. I am sorry not to be able to give you any good news about it. Cheers, Starlink

tikana

Ohh Starlink

I think the answer is YES

look!

moon is in cappy entering 7th house ! obvisouly she is into him

now

saturn sees moon by triplicity

okay GOOD

Sun/Moon are in sextile ! AWESOME! and it si a last aspect! usually it is a go!

it might lead to a marriage because Saturn also rules 9th house of ceremonies and nnode is there

Looks good to me!

Tik

ALST123

Absolutely no problem Starlink, I am so grateful for such a detailed reply. :D. Any kind of news is helpful.

And Tikana, your news sounds v. v. positive (big :D), so thank you both for looking at the thread again after such a delay.

I'm just bowled over by the generosity of everyone on this forum. (It's great!).

I've just started trying to help carolnfl with her post "Will our relationship survive our current issues?" to try and even out the give and take balance a bit, but I don't know how to find out which aspects are applying and which are separating. Could you give me any advice please (if you have the time)?

Many thanks for all your kind help.

Ax.

ALST123

Oh and Tikana (sorry, I always think of something extra once I have posted a reply), do you have any information at all on how long these events take?

Muchos grazias!
Ax.

tikana

ohh dear

timing is INCREDIBLY difficult to nail

usually go by what kind of asce it is .. but then it is not really realiable for instance

Ivy says fixed means that the foundation has been built
Lilly says fixed means nothing changes

so dunno what to tell you

cardinal - fast going - both agree
mutable - situation may change and fluctuate - both agree

I know one person who predicted one thingto the date ..if it comes true then i will tell you if it is correct or not

Tik

starlink

Yes Tikana, Saturn sees moon by triplicity see my quote:
the Moon is ruler of the triplicity by night (of the sign Capricorn) and in term of Jupiter. He is however in his detriment in this sign and therefore weakened.
Also:
Last aspects of the Moon however is a sextile to the Sun which is actually very good and shows an opportunity for you two to get together, but not a certainty. This could be in 7 somethings. Moon is slow as is Capricorn and Lilly says that Angular houses are slow as well, so it could be years in fact.
Now personally I find Angular houses fast. Karen Hamaker says they are fast, Frawley says it depends on certain factors. Complicated.

Anyways, I think that there could be an opportunity for you both to be together again (Sun-Moon sextile), but not in the immediate future and it is not certain based on the fact that both rulers, Moon and Saturn do not come together. But the traditional rulers of man and woman, Mars and Venus do come together but in square, meaning that it is going to be very difficult and many obstacles could come in the way. Cheers, Starlink:)

So Tik, I did not say that they dont get together but that it would not be so easy. that there is an opportunity, not a certainty. That's why I think it is not really good news, but sure we could be hopeful and time will tell after all.
I do hope it will work out for them.
Cherio, Star.

tikana

Star

Absolutely .. it is not RIGHT AWAY .. regardless of sun/moon

Lilly says that moon/sun is in a lot of cases yes..

their significators are a bit weak .. so who knows

good point

Tik

ALST123

Hi Guys,

Presumably, though, it is not a good thing that his significator (Saturn) is in the 3rd house opposing North Node in 9th?

Cheers.
Ax.

ALST123

I've also just read about Saturn that as it is the slowest planet in the Septener (?), it usually means that this person will be fairly passive reacting to others' actions.