A Discussion Thread About Racism in America

JUPITERASC

Alexander the Great was blonde.

black-white-twins-babies.jpg

Sagcap88

Racism exists but not nearly as much as the media narrative tries to make it out to be. It’s a dangerous media narrative right now, stealthily being used to warm Americans up to allowing the government to strip them of their freedom of speech. This sort of censorship was used by Hitler and is a prerequisite to genocide.

That said, I am opposed to any form of racism. But as the quote goes, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

Why defend freedom of speech to the death? Because taking it away results in death. Lots of it. Anyone remember the Holocaust? I have relatives who were killed in it.

And I concur with this: https://youtu.be/fHtp6L6utTs

JUPITERASC

Racism exists but not nearly as much as the media narrative tries to make it out to be. It’s a dangerous media narrative right now, stealthily being used to warm Americans up to allowing the government to strip them of their freedom of speech. This sort of censorship was used by Hitler and is a prerequisite to genocide.

That said, I am opposed to any form of racism. But as the quote goes, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

Why defend freedom of speech to the death? Because taking it away results in death. Lots of it. Anyone remember the Holocaust? I have relatives who were killed in it.

And I concur with this: https://youtu.be/fHtp6L6utTs

dont-forget-about-the-american-holocaust-up-to-114-million-24440857.png

the-africa-holocaust-the-real-holocaust-man-with-his-daughters-hand-12079483.png

leopold-killed-15-million-africans-hitler-killed-10-million-europeans-27436708.png

king-leopold-ii-a-mass-murderer-colonized-the-congo-zaire-13707686.png

JUPITERASC

Does he realize that there are people of all colors living homeless on the streets?

Perhaps this very successful and wealthy man should count his blessings.
He may have been vandalized

but...uh, so have people of other colors. And...at least he OWNS a house.
13240626_10153949912133283_8449790290987679061_n__2_.jpg

pilgrim.jpg