Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARIETUS

Re: Sports astrology

No I'm serious. As im not longer using Frawley's method so 've the liberty to experiment a bit. :smile:

Yes, someone needs to do the experimentation, it could help find out a solution for problem like which timezone to use for a natal chart (countries like Germany, UK....) were formed even before they started observing DST.......

As you might have noticed. Even delayed starts no is not an issue, so why not experiment with time.

Accepting the fact that everything can be predicted using astrology, based on scheduled start time chart, is it not possible to find out the actual game commencement time, and the eventual result?

Jibreil

Banned

Yes, someone needs to do the experimentation, it could help find out a solution for problem like which timezone to use for a natal chart (countries like Germany, UK....) were formed even before they started observing DST.......

Accepting the fact that everything can be predicted using astrology, based on scheduled start time chart, is it not possible to find out the actual game commencement time, and the eventual result?

It has been discussed in western medieval astrology, that the pre-decided time by the respective authorities is the actual start time. The delays in start due to Rain or other circumstances doesn't come into account. This doesn't work with Frawley/Modern Western Astrology.

Coming back to your point, I believe this is possible in KP with Ruling Planets.

Last edited:

ARIETUS

If you saw the weather in 3rd T20 SAF vs WI, there were Thunderstorms throughout the game. But not a single drop of rain or signs of dark clouds.

SAF weather is highly unpredictable.

Yes, I saw that and I remember it too. That day no weather interruptions indicated in the chart.

Today both weather forecast and chart indicate rain.

Assuming that both meteorology and astrology will go wrong with rain or I misread them, there is Gayle storm between 17:45 - 18:56 local time. :D

bluetooth

Even in case of uninterrupted game, moon in PB, with its ruler Saturn conj moon, sat placed in 11 th house of saf natal chart,owning 1/12 and conjuncting moon owning 6th. I wonder how can we expect a straight loss to them. So strange.

Even in case of uninterrupted game, moon in PB, with its ruler Saturn conj moon, sat placed in 11 th house of saf natal chart,owning 1/12 and conjuncting moon owning 6th. I wonder how can we expect a straight loss to them. So strange.

ALWAYS MASTER IS MASTER

good evening guriji

meshoaib

Don't you think, wrong predictions are predicted deliberately? Same thing can be observed on other forums like astrogle.

Don't you think, wrong predictions are predicted deliberately? Same thing can be observed on other forums like astrogle.

yes deliberately doing this in astrogle i can tell 100% sure and even ur perfect if u see astrogle u will get dout that like they r doing confusing all wantedly

Last edited:

ARIETUS

No further rain is indicated, game will take place in Mars and Rahu sub, advantage South Africa.

There will be some resistance from WI.

meshoaib

No further rain is indicated, game will take place in Mars and Rahu sub, advantage South Africa.

There will be some resistance from WI.
+++1 to all seniors of this forum as well astrogle, except you and Bluetooth because you both put your that prediction which you calculate.

So what time should be taken while casting the chart? 18:40 or 19:40?

18:40 AEST (-10 ) for Brisbane games. 19:40 AEDT (-11) for Sydney, Melbourne games.

As a side note, every game In the BBL I have watched that wasn't rain delayed started right on time or 1 minute late at the most. The tri series aus/eng yesterday started at exactly scheduled time.

Last edited:

shailendra007

Australia v India at Melbourne on Jan 18, 2015

Aus to play slightly well in 1st innings, In second innings India will fight hard for approx 2 hrs, then they can fumble and lose the match!!:annoyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.