T square

Auttumnn9

I'm looking for some information on my Tsquare between the 1st, 4th, and 7th houses-

Please and thank you

Attachments

• nat.jpg
    nat.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 193

RosieOne

With Cancer Sun and Scorpio Moon and Rising, you are a super private person.

The T Square involves planets conjuncting your Nodal Axis. Here is what Elizabeth Spring says about:

NN in Taurus: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2007/12/taurus-north-node.html

NN in the 7th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/05/south-node-first-house-north-node.html

This Nodal theme is Squared, or challenged by Jupiter in Aquarius on your IC, which gives you great gut intuition.

The problem is the empty leg of the T Square, which is on your Midheaven in Leo. Despite being super private you must put effort into getting out there and being seen. You must shine your talents to the world.

Auttumnn9

Thank you Rosie-

So, to balance the tension I need to let my voice be heard?

Yes, I am very private... although outgoing I tend to not share my opinions honestly. Probably because I don't usually follow the crowd (and the popular opinion). So, rather than be shot down or seen as strange... I just keep many thoughts to myself. But, that has probably lead to an all around fear of not sharing much of anything at all. I see that one of the node sites says that I should come into my own after the Saturn return. This helps me understand why I have been sifting through so much of myself to see what should be kept and what should be let go. When I let things go or remember what always has been valuable to me... it almost feels like I lighten the load.

I have received so much great advice on here and it is finally starting to sink in. Guess I need to keep being patient and follow the breadcrumbs.

RosieOne

The Scorpio Rising tribe live very private lives. They do not wish to draw attention to themselves. Yet many of them, not just you, have Leo Midheavens, which means they have Leo sort of center stage careers! How can this work?

One possibility when manifesting a Leo Midheaven while creating a private, deep, intimate, investigative life-movie, is working with kids. There is permission to self express freely with kids, with no one bothering you.

Or performing behind a mask. It is not necessary to project your true identity, you can act, take on a character. Stephen Colbert pops to mind. Who knows who he is really? He earns his living successfully ACTING a character.

Or you can hide behind a great product that inspires you and others to greater self expression.

You can write a book or screenplay. Or try out for community theater. Join Toastmasters, you can blog, or set up a website, or anything Leo.

If I had this T Sqaure, I would create interesting business cards. Business cards are a basic way of getting yourself or your act out there.