Do people dislike scorpio risings?

Auttumnn9

I know what people say about scorpio rising and I'm wondering if that is why I don't get a lot of responses? I am not a "dark and brooding" as I've read... and maybe it is due to Jupiter conjunct my IC? I also have Saturn in the 1st house conjunct my moon.

I would really appreciate some guidance

*emma*

Banned
there is nothing wrong with any rising sign per se each have their merits and talents

all the people i know with rising scorpio have a certain charm and magnetism and a bit of a dark side hey ho

i read this astrology poem somewhere a few years ago, i cant find it now, it was about god talking to each of the zodiac signs and what their mission was and gift in return if anyone can find it pls

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
I found it!!!

http://www.12thhouseastrology.co.uk/articles/001-Zodiac-Allegory.html

... And it was morning as God stood before his twelve children and into each of them planted the seed of human life. One by one each child stepped forward to receive his appointed gift.

“To you Aries I give my seed first that you might have the honour of planting it.* That for every seen you plant one million more will multiply in your hand.* You will not have time to see the seed grow for everything you plant creates more that must be planted.* You will be the first to penetrate the soil of men’s minds with My idea. But it is not your job to nourish the Idea nor question it.* Your life is action and the only action I ascribe to you is to begin making men aware of My creation.* For your good work I give you the virtue of Self-Esteen”

Quietly Aries stepped back to his place.

“To you Taurus I give the power to build the seed into substance.* Your job is a great one requiring patience for you must finish all that has been started or the seeds will be wasted to the wind.* You are not to question nor change your mind in the middle nor to depend on others for what I ask you to do. For this I give you the gift of Strength. Use it wisely”

And Taurus stepped back into place

“To you Gemini I give the questions without answers so that you may bring to all an understanding of what man sees around him. You will never know why men speak or listen, but in your quest for the answer you will find my gift of Knowledge.”

And Gemini stepped back into place.

To you Cancer I ascribe the task of teaching men about emotion. My idea if for you to cause them laughter and tears so that all they see and think develops fullness from inside.* For this I give you the gif of Family, that your fullness may multiply.”

And Cancer stepped back to his place.

“To you Leo I give the job of displaying My Creation in all its brilliance to the world.* But you must be careful of pride and always remember that it is My Creation, not yours.* For if you forget this men will scorn you.* There is much joy in the job I give to you if you but do it well. For this you are to have the gift of Honour.”

And Leo stepped back to his place.

“To you Virgo I ask for an examination of all man has done with My Creation.* You are to scrutinize his ways sharply and remind him of his errors so that through you My Creation may be perfected.* For doing this I give you the gift of Purity of Thought.”

And Virgo stepped back to his place.

“To you Libra I give the mission of service, that man may be mindful of his duties to others.* That he may learn co-operation as well as the ability to reflect the other side of his actions.* I will put you everywhere there is discord, and for your efforts I will give you the gift of Love.”

And Libra stepped back in place.

“To you Scorpio I give a very difficult task.* You will have the ability to know the minds of men, but I do not permit you to speak about what you learn.* Many times you will be pained by what you see, and in your pain you will turn away from Me and forget that it is not I but the perversion of My Idea that is causing your pain. You will see so much of man that you will come to know him as animal and wrestle so much with his animal instincts in yourself that you will lose your way; but when you finally come back to Me, Scorpio, I have for you the supreme gift of Purpose.”

And Scorpio stepped back.

“Sagittarius, I ask you to make men laugh for amidst their misunderstanding of My Idea they become bitter. Through laughter you are to give man hope, and through hope turn his eyes back to Me. You will touch many lives if but only for a moment, and you will know the restlessness in every life you touch. To you Sagittarius I give the gift of Infinite Abundance, that you may spread wide enough to reach into every corner of darkness and bring it light.”

And Sagittarius stepped back into place.

“Of you Capricorn I ask the toil of your brow, that you might teach men to work.* Your task is not an easy one for you will feel of man’s labours on your shoulders, but for the yoke of your burdens I put the responsibility of man in your hands”

And Capricorn stepped back into place.

“To you Aquarius I give the concept of future that man might see other possibilities.* You will have the pain of loneliness for I do not allow you to personalise My Love. But for turning man’s eyes to new possibilities I give you the gift of Freedom, that in your liberty you may continue to serve mankind whenever he needs you.”

And Aquarius stepped back into place

“To you Pisces I give the most difficult task of all.* I ask you to collect off of man’s sorrow and return it to me.* Your tears are to be ultimately My tears.* The sorrow you will absorb is the effect of man’s misunderstanding My Idea, but you are to give him compassion that he may try again.* For this the most difficult task of all I give the greatest gift of all.* You will be the only one of My twelve children to understand Me. But this gift of understanding is for you, Pisces for when you try to spread it to man he will not listen. “

And Pisces stepped back into place.

……….Then God said “You each have a part of My Idea. You must not mistake that part for all of My Idea, nor may you desire to trade parts with each other.* For each of you is perfect, buy you will not know that until all twelve of you are ONE. For then the whole of My Idea will be revealed to each of you.”

And the children left, each determined to do his job best that he might receive his gift. But none fully understood his task or his gift, and when they returned puzzled God said, “You each believe that other g will allow you to trade.” And for the moment each child was elated as he considered all the possibilities of his mission.

But God smiled as he said “You will return to Me many times asking to be relieved of your mission, and each time I will grant you your wish.* You will go through countless incarnations before you complete the original mission I have prescribed you. I give you countless time in which to do it, but only when it is done can you be with Me.”

Last edited:

gen6k

It would be better to post a graphic of your entire chart because it is hard to judge from a few aspects.

Jupiter near IC means that you are flamboyant around "closer" people. Saturn in the 1st house conjunt moon could mean that you look like a reserved-emotional person. Since its a conjunction were seeing less of a swing between reservedness and emotionality but in fact both combined. Saturn in the first house also kind of "vacuums" your personality inwards, so people might think that you are wise beyond your years with the empathatic quality of it.

I would say the ultimate reason why you are not finding your niche is for another reason because a saturn individual could be very social if it has a practical application. For example running a business, they would be involved with everyone in the system.

A scorpio rising is more in to finding someone that has a complex character, they could also be socialites, but their world-view of it would be geared towards issues of power, the forms of control, secrets, changing themselves through others, depth-psychology, mystical realms of sexuality and so forth.

A scorpio rising could make someone more observant, but it would have to be other factors for them to be completly invisible.

What type of responses are you talking about?
Another thing could be is that scorpio risings tend to be developed in ways that are hidden from the public, but that doesnt mean that they are not good in public. In fact this more esoteric learning could be utilized in public. They are concerned with potent measure usually, while saturn is concerned with use-value in the long term and the moon is concerned with soaking up the subetly of relating things to itself and others.

I wouldnt say that people dislike scorpio risings, but scorpio risings are not like a Leo rising for example. It doesnt have much to do with the overall popularity of a person, but they mostly develop towards closer connections at least off the platform.

I'm personally scared of scorpio because its my opposite sign, and I don't want to be in a sexual relationship with them because they go by releasements, resentment, misunderstanding with my taurus/gemini nature combined.

Scorpio doesnt understand geminis that pick at information because scorpio feels the auto-essence of a situation and even if gemini is being a trickster and going out on a whim, detached and messing around, scorpio would take this nature seriously as if it is attacking their "archetypal intuition". They don't have problems against my taurus nature, but opposite signs can't really see clearly where the other is coming from untill this energy is negated within the self. Basically when scorpio gets in touch with its taurus nature, and the opposite. What happens is that scorpio trys to intuit what taurus feels, but actually skews this calculation since its an opposite sign. it is also hard for taurus to see exactly what scorpio feels and what this water thing is, but on the other hand in this situation taurus just takes it as is with the practical nature of the situation. Overall my taurus/gemini nature seems like it is "untrustworthy" to scorpio. And this "untrustworthy" framework is exactly what scorpio needs to change in more open type of conditions in order for it to become stable within the matrix of popularity.

I do like scorpios that have done this, and would eventually get more close to scorpios. My biggest detractor so far is the possibility of a "scorpionic tail-end" if getting in to a relationship with them, for something that I wasent even serious about.

Im actually decently scorpionic myself. sun wide orb opposition pluto in scorpio retrograde, ascendant conjunct mars sextile pluto, pluto trine descendant.

Overall I think a "particular" person not liking you or knowing you is a synastric energy, and is not a universal thing. cancer, pisces, taurus, scorpio-sag, maybe an aries-taurus cusp plus other decans can understand scorpio rising nature in different fashions.

Well if you're looking at the difference between the venus way of doing things and the pluto way it is very different, but its also good to have both in reality.

Auttumnn9

Emma- that was beautiful! And I now want to show it to everyone I know... I have a Taurus at home, and I always say he has more patience than anyone I know (I had to show him as well!). Thank you so much!

Gen6k- I wanted to post my chart before I take the time to take in what you wrote. Very accurate so far though

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_l_chadeuxe_hp_86292_29801.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_l_chadeuxe_hp_86292_29801.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 32

Auttumnn9

Scorpio doesnt understand geminis that pick at information because scorpio feels the auto-essence of a situation and even if gemini is being a trickster and going out on a whim, detached and messing around, scorpio would take this nature seriously as if it is attacking their "archetypal intuition". They don't have problems against my taurus nature, but opposite signs can't really see clearly where the other is coming from untill this energy is negated within the self

ok ok ok I see where you are coming from! I'm still new with this so let me try to form my thoughts. With Mercury conjunt my midheaven, I have self-awareness and power over the ego? I am going through quite a transformation now, and I attribute that to my Taurus and his patience. My grandmother is a Gemini and we can talk literally for hours. But this is sort of new for me (within the last couple years). So when you say 'energy is negated within the self' is this what you are talking about?

gen6k

your leo MC lands on fixed star Dubhe.
Astrology, arrogance, psychic power, destruction; aka Krathu, one of the 7 Rishis (Hindu sages) in Ursa Major; Bast Isis, the Egyptian goddess; "The Eye"; "Heaven's Pivot"

Okay. So the 1-7 axis is about Self-Others. It is also about actual partnerships and independence.

This is modulated on top of the Taurus-Scorpio axis. At least in placidus houses.

Now your venus and north node land on the Libra axis with the Taurus modulation. So your relations are good with the benefic, and you travel towards them often. Your relationships are also somewhat fixed. And aphroditian.

On the self axis, there is saturn and the moon. So on the self part you expect structure, now the hard part is the moon squaring jupiter and jupiter squaring the north node in the 7th house.

I would say that is your main concern in relation to others. Your emotions might be too grandiose and rigid with the saturn next to it, and you would take this as a daily route.

In terms of your overall sense of popularity (internally) the moon squares your MC, and it also squares your north node in the 7th. That could be your sense of constraint in terms of your "public display".

The challenges with the taurus-scorpio axis on the 1-7, is about your money other peoples money, posession and release, emotions and pragmatism, soft and hardness.

people find your emotional temperament scorpio-explosive when it gets to jupiter then the 7th. this all wraps around in a grand cross from moon to mc to north node to jupiter.

you also need to take a look at the saturn, pluto, neptune, uranus, jupiter retrogrades. this internalizes the world in to you, so you need to manifest this energy outwards after you have reorganized it. all the retrogrades make you a retrogradian, in a sense you feel more "eternal" than most people and this comes with a sense of superiorty.

you could get along with pisces very well, i think for aquarius you should look into the scorpio moon square aquarius jupiter next to the saturn. Jupiter squaring Venus in the 7th also makes you overly flamboyant.

Overall peoples first impressions of you are like oh this person is calm and controlled maybe a bit of an introverted bore. Then its like woah this person is actually a wild ride. You need to reverse this attitude a bit and let yourself be more expressive in open communicatons, and be a little more stable in already made relationships.

Last edited:

tautomer

I like most scorpio risings personally. We more or less "get" each other. Sometimes it can take some time for me to build up a friendship with them, but when it does form it's usually pretty strong.

Per the OP; yes scorpio risings do have a rap for being dark and or brooding. I haven't really seen that though. Having scorpio rising usually creates this sense of deeper undercurrents within the individual (regardless of whether or not there actually are deeper undercurrents), and that there is something perpetually hidden, but hanging out just enough to tantalize people to come in and get to know them. Most scorpio risings I know are rather nice. There energy can be a bit heavy at times, but that's neither dark/light/good/bad. There's just this "quality" to them that I see. It's hard to put to words though. I'd have to muse on it a bit more.

Auttumnn9

constraint in terms of your "public display".

I do have issues with speaking my mind and holding back. I feel my ideas are so "out there" and I hold back due to fear of rejection (I believe that is what it comes down to)

soft and hardness

absolutely, I am working on a balance right now between my aggressiveness and welcoming people

all the retrogrades make you a retrogradian, in a sense you feel more "eternal" than most people and this comes with a sense of superiorty.

I will research this tomorrow, thank you for the guidance!

i think for aquarius you should look into the scorpio moon square aquarius jupiter next to the saturn. Jupiter squaring Venus in the 7th also makes you overly flamboyant.

My mother is an aquarius and we have always had very difficult relationship. Again, I will look at these aspects when I have more time.

You are very insightful- and I hope that you will continue this conversation!

Thank you Gen6k

Auttumnn9

Tautomer- thank you as well. I'm glad you are comfortable with this energy, and I agree that the close friends I have there is a very strong bond.

For example, I have dreams about them (things they did/wanted to say to me), woke up thinking that this actually happened, and come to find out when I talk to them it actually did happen/or they tell me the same story I dreamt about. Very strange. So interesting!

More tomorrow,

thank you for your input :happy:

d00dle

I know what people say about scorpio rising and I'm wondering if that is why I don't get a lot of responses? I am not a "dark and brooding" as I've read... and maybe it is due to Jupiter conjunct my IC? I also have Saturn in the 1st house conjunct my moon.

I would really appreciate some guidance

it probably has something to do the level of self esteem...again, i read somewhere that scorpio rising (virgo and pisces rising too) tend to be out of sync with the others. it's as if the others don't quite understand you and you feel neglected and rejected easily. I find this part quite true that those with scorpio rising don't seem to fit in with people as if they are living in another world.