Judging from my chart, would you say I have a lot of social opportunities?

haileyscomet

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    58.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Gwenyhfair

You have jupiter opposition saturn and that usually means hindrance. The great opportunities have obstacles. I have this one too.

I have natal merc and venus in fifth, fifth ruler is aries/mars, mars in my third ruled by uranus (and well aspected to uranus). So in my younger years many astrologers read this as active and happy-go-lucky social life, and many kids because of the benevolent venus in fifth. My seventh ruler is venus.The mars in third would suggest active communication and good neighbors , good relship w siblings/cousins. But nothing like it. I found out I like to be a hermit, not that I have troubles with neighbours but the less the better.... My siblings and cousins never really liked me. Too different values.

But many hard saturn aspects in the chart has proved the truth to be quite the opposite. From your outer planets placements i judge you are younger than I.

I cannot give you any advice thou. I got into astrology in my twenties but did not understand much. There was no internet and to buy or borrow obscure books. No way:lol: So I only read about the sun signs and discussed sometimes with an astrologer and learned about planets and houses slowly. Meaning to say, I had no idea of my bad aspects from saturn so I just pushed my head in the wall and wanted to socialize, have kids, have a relationship. Noway Jose!

Sun in seventh often means it turns out the other way around. You have merc combusted by sun, could lead to that you lose abilities to communicate when it comes to close relationships. Sun sevent ppl can get too preoccupied with the idea of a relationship (talking to me?) and pisces sun, too dreamy about it. When moon is opposition, even worse. And mars sun square is simply a very hard aspect to live with. I know a man who is extremely troubled all his life and has this aspect.

These are the cards we are given you know. My natal chart really *****, and to any astrologer on forums who haven t met me, I say try walkin in my shoes.

With hard natal charts the good thing is, sometimes good transits helps us. Sometimes the outer planets can give us a real good ride.

Last edited:
From face value, I think I should have a fair amount of social opportunities. Sun in the 7th house. Venus trine Jupiter. Uranus in the 5th house- numerous love affairs- from some interpretations. Sagittarius in the fifth house. But I have never been in a relationship and my social life is very bad for my age. I fell for someone hard but was unattainable. Part of the problem is that I'm sometimes too introverted and unbelievably shy so I'm comfortable with being a loner. What kind of social life is indicated?
basically, whatever you want it to be :smile:

4planets above the horizon does not suggest to me a complete introvert. mars is square sun/mercury and this will energise these two. It could suggest someone quite wilful and a desire to control others and to forceful at speech on occasions and poss bit arguementativeness....

the problem I see is natal venus square uranus (the classic divorce aspect) and venus square neptune, classic rose tinted glasses in romance and finance. So if you dont' trust your own instincts about people/poss partners, ask a close friend or family member for advices.

Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

Remember back to your school days an opposition is 180', square 90', trine 120', and sextile 60' Now challenged aspects are conj (depending on the planets, cos some like each other and some really don't) squares and oppositions. Easy aspects are conj (if the planets get along) eg: Jupiter conj Moon, sextile and trine. Quincunx is inbetween (depending on the planets) causes health strains and unresolved or hard to balance planets/energies.

now let's look at mars quincunx to neptune. This suggests to me you are drawn to 'questionable relationships' with a tendency to dismiss or overlook pertinent factors as insignificant until you realise it's too late and perhaps you should have paid more attention.

Mars Quincunx (Inconjunct) Neptune

"Your idealism and inflated expectations of others and life can lead you into very frustrating circumstances where you feel emotionally and physically drained. Your energy and emotions strengthen as you learn how and where to be involved in other people's projects. You have difficulty learning realistic boundaries with others and realistic limits as to what you can expect from yourself. Artistic expression can help give form to your humanitarian temperament."
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

mars quincunx uranus could suffer with sudden intermittent and painful tings.

Mars Quincunx (Inconjunct) Uranus

You want something different than the rest of society and this in itself is neutral. Your frustrations can arise because your manner of expression of your unique desires cuts against the grain of what other people expect from you and your methods don't achieve your goals. Slow down - your intensity and drive can leave you drained without getting you closer to your goals. Only when you are able to hold to a course of action for a long time are you able to get results. Your attempt at "quick wins" always requires you to start over.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

use this site to research the rest of your quincunxs

in the next few months your progressed sun is going to change signs into Aries, which should add more fire,impetus and drive to your personality. Secondary progressions are internal matters

progressed planets
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=266189&postcount=8

progressed Moon is currentnly conj MC and this could be making you more restless, you could poss change jobs, move house