The best transits to lose weight

mbc

Could you tell me what are the best transits to lose weight? I have my Moon in Virgo (23 degr) and now Saturn conjunct. my Venus in Virgo as well ( 20 degr). Although Jupiter makes trigon to my natal conjunct. Venus -Moon-Pluto I noticed that I gain weight and can't lose it. I thought that Saturn would help me to drop it but I can't lose weight. Where is the problem? ( born on 09 October 1969, 13.10 in Lodz -Poland). Asc: 6°15' Capricorn.

freedomlover

Could you tell me what are the best transits to lose weight? I have my Moon in Virgo (23 degr) and now Saturn conjunct. my Venus in Virgo as well ( 20 degr). Although Jupiter makes trigon to my natal conjunct. Venus -Moon-Pluto I noticed that I gain weight and can't lose it. I thought that Saturn would help me to drop it but I can't lose weight. Where is the problem? ( born on 09 October 1969, 13.10 in Lodz -Poland). Asc: 6°15' Capricorn.
I can give you some information on this, although maybe not exactly in the form you were looking for:

As to transits, transiting Saturn conjunct your Moon and Venus, would be telling you to pay attention to your diet. A good overhaul of your eating habits would be beneficial at this time, maybe even a visit to a nutritionist, or going to a diet center that can help give you some structure in this area.

The Jupiter in Capricorn trine may again, be pointing to the need for some kind of routine and structure, as Capricorn rules structure.

Also, Virgo rules purification - some people can't lose weight because of toxic buildup. Colon cleansing, liver purification - all of these things would be good to check into.

In addition, an overall re-vamping of the choices you're making in your life may help, because emotions can be driving the weight gain. Reading some good self-help books on mind-body connections may be a good idea.

Do you have a hard time making choices, and then sticking to them? especially in the area of routine/diet, etc?

One other thing on weight loss, I've read on another astrologer's site that the waning of the moon cycle is a good time to do things that will help take the weight off ( restriction of food, purification, burning extra calories). Then begin on a New Moon to begin healthy habits to take the place of the old ones. I'm thinking a New Moon in the 6th would be the best, possibly also 4th ( food and emotions) and 8th ( transformation, loss).

You need to follow your own Guidance as to what steps to take, but these were some ideas to get you going.

Hope it helps,

FL

P.S. You also might want to post your chart.

Last edited:

hermetic

I can only tell from personal experience, when Saturn hit my asc I lost 20+kgs(around 50lbs) in 6 months and while it was transiting my 1st house I remained really underweight some 2 years. All this with a natural tendency of being at a higer ends of my normal weight, a little roundish. So it was not nice or good for my body but it happened without my efforts with this transit.
Not anymore tho, for the past year Jupiter was transiting my 6th and now I am back at 65kgs again

mbc, with a cap rising it is definitely strange you have weight struggles, must be your Libra sun taking over.

Jupiter over your first house currently is probably responsible for any extra weight you might have, I had this transit some 5 years ago and got to my all time high at that time.
Jupiter and Saturn have opposite effects on this as you might notice, and 1st and 6th house are those to look for regarding body and diet issues.

Last edited:

hermetic

here's your chart attached

Attachments

• mbc.gif
    mbc.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 41

mbc

Thank you very much for your responses. Everything what you wrote is very useful for me.
Freedomlover - do you think that a New Moon in the 1 st would be also good for me? to begin healthy habits ? ( I was thinking about 27th Decem. 2008). I read somewhere that not harmony transits between Jupiter and Saturn (square, opposition) help to boost energy and speed up metabolism ( Jupiter will sguare my natal Saturn in February 2009). Maybe transit of Jupiter to my natal Pluto ( Jupiter trine Pluto in December 2008) will help me to lose weight?
Hermetic - I guess that my natal conjunction Sun-Jupiter in Libra makes my weight problems... I am afraid that transits of Pluto over my Ascendent in Capric and transit through 1 st house will heighten it.
Do you think that I can use Uranus transits ( opposition to my stellum in Virgo - Venus-Moon-Pluto-Mercury) to solve this problems or Uranus will intensify it.
How to use not harmony transits to solve some problems and be harmless?

waybread

I agree about Saturn in the 1st. When I had this transit right after the birth of my first child, I lost quite a lot of weight. After my second child was born 5 years later, I never did take off most of the weight. Saturn limits and restricts, and the first house is all about one's body. Conversely, Jupiter expands what it touches, so Jupiter in the first would probably signal weight-gain.

mbc said:
Thank you very much for your responses. Everything what you wrote is very useful for me.
Freedomlover - do you think that a New Moon in the 1 st would be also good for me? to begin healthy habits ? ( I was thinking about 27th Decem. 2008). I read somewhere that not harmony transits between Jupiter and Saturn (square, opposition) help to boost energy and speed up metabolism ( Jupiter will sguare my natal Saturn in February 2009). Maybe transit of Jupiter to my natal Pluto ( Jupiter trine Pluto in December 2008) will help me to lose weight?
Hermetic - I guess that my natal conjunction Sun-Jupiter in Libra makes my weight problems... I am afraid that transits of Pluto over my Ascendent in Capric and transit through 1 st house will heighten it.
Do you think that I can use Uranus transits ( opposition to my stellum in Virgo - Venus-Moon-Pluto-Mercury) to solve this problems or Uranus will intensify it.
How to use not harmony transits to solve some problems and be harmless?

I think the Pluto transit over your Asc will change your physical body over a period of 2years and it will also help to rectify your time of birth. It will be a gradual thing, you'll get plenty of warnings, ideas, feelings, deep determinations and strength to do this. So look forward not with trepidation hon....LOL

ScorpiosRock

I agree that it is valid to take into consideration what the stars can help us with when it comes to matters such as wheight loss, however I don't think that one should ever stagnate on starting a healthy eating plan to lose weight because the stars aren't completely favourable. A diet is a diet.

cassanra

When Saturn entered my sixth and had a positive relationship with the ruler of the 6th or the sun I was able to join weight watchers and stick to it until I lost 25 lbs as it has moved closer to the moon I have noticed more emotional eating then jupiter has increased the return to sweets as I too like you have the Virgo moon at 23 degrees. I like this idea of trying again on a new moon.

freedomlover

Yes, I think that a New Moon in the 1st would be good, especially if you incorporate an "over-all" approach on several levels. (Doesn't ascendant rule your "sense of self"?) Sorry, I can't comment on the Jupiter/Saturn aspects for lack of knowledge, but I see some merit in what you said.

Also, I agree with several of the others that the Pluto transit through your first should be very helpful, as well. However, it will be a while, with your ASC at 6*Cap.

LillyLane

I would like to lose some weight any other transits to take notice of for this? I have saturn on the MC coming up...is that good?