what is the message?

LovelyMissAries

Any time I see 411 lots of times, usually a strong message or shake-up or "uncovering" happens. Well, I've been seeing it a lot lately so I asked "what is the message?"

I wonder if my current partner is going to break up with me - 12H ruler in the 1st house, and Moon squaring Mars in Aquarius in his turned L3. L7 Jupiter applying to Saturn in Aquarius. Mercury applying square to Jupiter.

Attachments

• 411?.jpg
    411?.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 26

Chrysalis

It's a mercurial message (with Gemini rising) to do with something Venusian, (with venus on the asc.) Putting this together it could be news about a female friend, news about some other female, something romance-related is communicated with you, you speak with someone you're romantically involved with about something.

Venus and mercury do both receive harsh aspects, so whatever news or conversation is probably not that great.

LovelyMissAries

It's a mercurial message (with Gemini rising) to do with something Venusian, (with venus on the asc.) Putting this together it could be news about a female friend, news about some other female, something romance-related is communicated with you, you speak with someone you're romantically involved with about something.

Venus and mercury do both receive harsh aspects, so whatever news or conversation is probably not that great.

Hey, thank you for answering! I know it's a wonky question. What unit should I look at to see when the message will pass? Venus / ASC or Mercury square Jupiter?

LovelyMissAries

Still seeing 411, and nothing of this nature happened. I mean I did talk to my boyfriend but it was a normal conversation. My female friend is not doing that great in her school program (she's testing to try and graduate). Maybe Gemini is the student and it was just about my friend not passing her tests and being frustrated.

LovelyMissAries

So idk if this counts but it occurred to me Venus is about money and can be business contracts as well. Currently two people - a friend and then my boyfriend - are making waves at work, and I am somehow caught in the middle of it because of the information I've been told or that i know. All of that applies to Venus in Gemini and then Mercury's harsh aspects.