Am I pregnant?

LovelyMissAries

I'm using L5.

Moon is in Virgo, 12th house. I'm worrying about the matter and don't know if I am or not, but 12H is also about losses so this could be symbolized here too.

Mercury is in Taurus L8. Due to being in L8 I would say this supports more of a "No."

There's no aspect from Moon to L5 Saturn, and Mercury is separating from Saturn as well. A square no less.

Saturn in it's own house in Aquarius. Eh??

I would say no.

http://imgur.com/a/i3IJyBf

aquarius7000

Hi,

Before I answer, can I ask if you were to be preg., would you abort it?

I will tell you, but do need to understand that because you given no context around your Q.

LovelyMissAries

Hi,

Before I answer, can I ask if you were to be preg., would you abort it?

I will tell you, but do need to understand that because you given no context around your Q.

I don't know if I would. My boyfriend and I both know we are not ready for children by far, though, and have discussed this.

aquarius7000

Thanks.

The chart is interesting in that it shows there is a chance you could be preg.

Moon and Merc. exchange dignities. However, both those planets are in unfortunate houses... the 8th and the 12th. Also, Saturn (5th ruler) and combust Merc. are going to enter into a square, but after interference from the Moon and the Sun. ALso, Moon is not in fruitful sign. You (Merc) are in the eight house. Mars is in the 5th. Moon in the 12th is translating from Merc. to the Sun (ruler of the 12th).

It almost seems like you might abort? How late are you?

Were you in your peak period when you had sex? Have you don't a test yet?

Feel free to not answer any question there.

LovelyMissAries

Thanks.

The chart is interesting in that it shows there is a chance you could be preg.

Moon and Merc. exchange dignities. However, both those planets are in unfortunate houses... the 8th and the 12th. Also, Saturn (5th ruler) and combust Merc. are going to enter into a square, but after interference from the Moon and the Sun. ALso, Moon is not in fruitful sign. You (Merc) are in the eight house. Mars is in the 5th. Moon in the 12th is translating from Merc. to the Sun (ruler of the 12th).

It almost seems like you might abort? How late are you?

Were you in your peak period when you had sex? Have you don't a test yet?

Feel free to not answer any question there.

Does it indicate when discovering this will come about? Thank you.

LovelyMissAries

1 to 2 weeks. Are you planning to do a preg test?

I just see something involving hospitals. Trying to understand what the Moon in 12 is trying to tell us esp since connecting to the 8th where Merc is

Right now the things I associate with hospitals are

- work (I work for Child Welfare. Sometimes this involves babies in hospitals, and in fact one of my cases right now is just that and she's getting discharged this weekend.)
- my best friend who is studying to become radiology tech.
- my mom is VERY into health research.
- I was in the hospital a few weeks ago overnight.

If I don't get my cycle soon, yes I will do. pregnancy test. I actually bought one awhile ago and then realized I didn't need it after all so it went unused. I will update as soon as I know. Thank you!

aquarius7000

Update: I am not pregnant! :w00t:

Thanks for updating. So the Moon in barren Virgo, in the 12th, in opp. to Merc (you) dominated the the Mer-Moon mutual dignity.

That said, I am still trying to understand Merc in the 8th and Moon opp. it from the 12th. Did you get your period yet or do you know thru a preg. test? If you did not get your period yet, then why is that?

LovelyMissAries

I got my period in the middle of last night.

Also Mercury in the 8th / 12th .... I don't think I would tell my partner because I would feel like a burden. (HE would not make me feel like that, to clarify. I just would.)

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I got my period in the middle of last night.

Also Mercury in the 8th / 12th .... I don't think I would tell my partner because I would feel like a burden. (HE would not make me feel like that, to clarify. I just would.)
Ok that clarifies it... I thought from the PM you and partner were open to the option of adoption, so i thought he was aware of this situation. But i get it. Well, good thing you got your periods... some times thing so don't happen like clockwork as we can now see. :)

LoverlyMissAries
Am I pregnant?
I'm using L5.

Moon is in Virgo, 12th house. I'm worrying about the matter and don't know if I am or not, but 12H is also about losses so this could be symbolized here too.

Mercury is in Taurus L8. Due to being in L8 I would say this supports more of a "No."

There's no aspect from Moon to L5 Saturn, and Mercury is separating from Saturn as well. A square no less.

Saturn in it's own house in Aquarius. Eh??

I would say no.

http://imgur.com/a/i3IJyBf

Just a jot 'after the fact':

Moon in (fertile) 12th in Neptune's house will eventually oppose the vague Neptune within the future 2nd house of the babe, (6th of querent-health) Moon opposes (separates) from her host's (Neptune-contrary for an agreement) involvement, context of question = 'yes or no'. The question is cleared up from any false understanding.
Querent Mercury to Quisited lord Saturn 'there is no aspect' = no (no energy = no agreement)
" Mercury (Ascendant lord) to Quisited Co/Ruler Barren Moon in Virgo (in the hidden 12th house, in a position opposition to the house of Pisces=no). Mercury to Moon, they are in Trine=yes; consider the condition(s) of both parties; Mercury is fertile in Taurus, yet is within the 8th house (Mars home, he is malific in Saturn's/Uranus sign of endings/re-birth new beginnings) ...a possible yes, but Moon is in Virgo (barren). Mercury is in the face or decanate of his dignity Taurus/Virgo; (Venus/Mercury=Mercury takes on the nature of the signship lord(s); planet(s) he is associated with, hot Sun/Mars.

Venus is in Mercury's sign Gemini (barren hills) in the 9th house of creation of offspring of the higher spiritual mind (Jupiter's house, 'the gift'), Mercury is within Venus sign, there is an agreement of dissension against new beginnings at this time.

Jupiter co hosting Venus is in Fall in Capricorn; in the terms of 'denying' Saturn (within the last degrees of Capricorn-in a secretive '12th house of undoing' position to the 5th of creation. Although Jupiter is in mutual reception with Uranus (they both are able to get out of their predicaments): Uranus in Taurus - Jupiter in Capricorn, Uranus is a Malifice, does not improve the fertile sign of Taurus' (stellium planets) to be pregnant=possible no. Uranus as malifice in Jupiter's position on the 5th house cusp is not a benefice either.

Querent Co-Lord Moon in barren sign, VIrgo Moon=no; there is no aspect either to quisited Saturn=ambiguity.

Querent Mercury to Quisited Saturn's place, 5th house = co/ruler Sun = Combustion. Heat weakens the Querents ability of fertility (pregnancy at this time).

Querent co ruler Mars (radical 1st house Ascendant lord) to 5th H.C. Quisited Saturn, not in aspect agreement, two malifices leaving conjunction.

Querent radical co lord Mars of the 1st house to Moon (no aspect).
" Co/ruler barren VIrgo Moon to Quisited co/ruler Sun of 5th house (radical lord of the 5th) = trine = yes as an agreement of conditions of the Moon and Sun. Life giver Sun is within the 8th house, 4th of conclusions for how the 5th house (children) beginnings will evolve or turn out (?), endings of the fertile egg? Check to see if there is too much moist heat. (Sun in Mars home, they in obstacle square-co lord of querent to co lord quisited = no, the egg may not be able to fucindate or grow.

Moon's last aspect involves Malifice Uranus/Jupiter mutual reception (Jupiter is in harmony in Taurus, - 9th house), in that position he is yet under the Sun's rays.

All in all there are more disagreements to the pregnancy than otherwise.
Consider the signs of Taurus & all of Venus' rulings in a hidden 8th house position antipathy to Scorpio's lordship-(sign/house), Taurus/Scorpio estates = opposition = no. (host to guest). You are right.

I think you were briefly fertile but the egg did not grow..

Sincerely
Wishing you health and happiness-stay safe

Last edited: