Current Transit: North Node Trine Venus

Taurus Moon

Hey Everyone :love:

I would really appreciate if someone could help me understand this - i've looked in to some of the books i have and searched online but found little to-no information but still least its something.

This is what i came across:

"Relationships are a vehicle for Karmic release and healing at this time. You may have the experience of trading roles with someone close to you and as a result empathize with them because you have now experienced their world for the first time.

You may also meet a Soul Mate or find a significant connection with a friend or loved one that helps you to truly understand what love is.

Your finances may be boosted at this time though there is likely a feeling of rebalancing, a debt is paid, or someone gives you resources owed to you to make up for an imbalance, such as in a settlement."

I do believe I met someone significant I've known them for 6 years now - on/off - I do believe it to be TF situation, lol if you know what I mean. Nevertheless I just want to understand this transit. I would appreciate anything, every little helps. :)

[Moved from the Introduce Yourself board. That board is only for self introductions, not astrological questions. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: