Cazimi

Crystalpages

Do you consider cazimi powerfull or combust??

Most of us civilized human beings end up cooking our food before we eat it?

Raw Salad lovers notwithstanding...?

Yaa sure, FIRE must be respected and from a certain safe distance -- but unless you approach closer to the FIRE, how shall you learn to cook or get fed a properly cooked meal...?

greybeard

Golly. That's a tough one.

Retrograde or direct?
Inferior or superior?
Sign is friendly or antagonistic?
Do you require matching declination for cazimi (true occultation), or simple longitudinal conjunction?
Is the cazimi brought to prominence by other considerations?

I have not seen striking evidence that cazimi produces any special brilliance. I continue to observe.

I have an interview Monday with a lady whose chart contains a true occultation (extremely rare).

14 June 1992. Scorpio rising, pluto conj asc 2°, cazimi exactly on placidus 8th...this should be interesting.

Last edited:

Roben

Golly. That's a tough one.

Retrograde or direct?
Inferior or superior?
Sign is friendly or antagonistic?
Do you require matching declination for cazimi (true occultation), or simple longitudinal conjunction?
Is the cazimi brought to prominence by other considerations?

I have not seen striking evidence that cazimi produces any special brilliance. I continue to observe.

I have an interview Monday with a lady whose chart contains a true occultation (extremely rare).

14 June 1992. Scorpio rising, pluto conj asc 2°, cazimi exactly on placidus 8th...this should be interesting.

25.4.1997 at 1.33 pm in tulkarm (west bank)

Crystalpages

I dont understand ,please clarify if it powerfull or combust?

Please stop wasting your time and of all others on multiple jyotish-forums (fora)?

Cazimi is not a Jyotish concept and SUN is not a malefic, simply KRURA...? ;-)

No fire, no cooked food? That was what I meant -- sorry you got confused, here and elsewhere...?

Last edited: