Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Unread 04-13-2021, 09:26 AM
chiamaria chiamaria is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 530
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
If you don't mind breathing polluted air and drinking and bathing in polluted water, that's your prerogative. As long as it's not afflicting everyone else.

That has nothing to do with climate change theory.
Changing the goalposts again are we? It was Waybread who said "anthropogenic Climate change", so all this breathing polluted air etc. that is what she is meaning by the anthropogenic climate change.

I agree with you that we should have clean air and water, but it's not us commoners causing all this pollution. It's the powers that be that intentionally pollute our water, land and air by chem sprays, GMOs, roundup, which is a carcinogenic, etc. etc. by big corporations such as your Monsanto, and guess what? I don't see you complaining when you eat your monsanto-riddled food. If you got a problem with big corporation, then go actively support small local farms with much more sustainable practices.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chiamaria For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-13-2021)
  #77  
Unread 04-13-2021, 09:40 AM
chiamaria chiamaria is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 530
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
You've tried to get political postings banned because they don't agree with your Left, Commie ideology. Sorry, dears, but AW did not give into your 'cancel culture' bs.
And yet she responds to them and continues to add her own political posts.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chiamaria For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-13-2021)
  #78  
Unread 04-13-2021, 09:48 AM
chiamaria chiamaria is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 530
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Any estimate on just how long "it" will take?
Dunno. How long is a piece of string?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chiamaria For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-13-2021)
  #79  
Unread 04-13-2021, 09:58 AM
chiamaria chiamaria is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 530
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
But, if you were a real #45 supporter, you'd take his advice and get vaccinated.
Using your own logic, then that must make Waybread a Trump supporter.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chiamaria For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-13-2021)
  #80  
Unread 04-13-2021, 10:00 AM
chiamaria chiamaria is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 530
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Child sexual abuse is a critical problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
But the QAnon crowd level their pedophilia charge against anyone who ruffles their Chicken Little feathers far too often, with no actual evidence. It's like crying "wolf" too many times.
Scratches head

I don't get it, so IS child sexual abuse a critical problem to you or not? You say it is and then you say there's no actual evidence. Sounds like you're trying to have your cake and eat it too.

ETA: Might I refer people to the "Satanic Ritual Abuse" thread in the hot topic arena, where Blackbery and I generously share video footages of people talking about their personal experiences being raised as trafficked children and being exposed to satanic ritual abuse from a young age. We also provide documents that prove there is ample child abuse and adrenochroming going on. Ignoring that thread because you're too lazy or because it's too boring, sensationalist, irrelevant or whatever else for you doesn't make it not true. You can't choose to not listen to any of the information presented to you and then go on to say that there's no actual evidence. It doesn't work that way. If you choose to remain ignorant, that's on you, not on anyone else.

Sorry to derail your thread like that, blackbery. I'm just getting a bit tired of people denying this kind of stuff.

Last edited by chiamaria; 04-13-2021 at 12:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chiamaria For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-13-2021)
  #81  
Unread 04-13-2021, 12:34 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Simple. A lot more people will get sick. A significant percentage of those sick people will die.
At an educated guess, 2% of the population of earth, will get the flu in the course of a year, and .02% of the population of the earth will die of the flu in the course of a year.

These are the statistical numbers, going back for as far as you can get statistics.

Now, we are adding years together. 2019, is 2019. 2020 is 2020. 2021, is 2021. Why are the statistics not depicting yearly statistics anymore?

Those are the significant numbers.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-13-2021)
  #82  
Unread 04-13-2021, 12:45 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,089
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

You didn't derail it...that was done by WB, David in their never-ending attempt to deflect from the Truth.

I appreciate your postings which are an honest and sincere response. It's so true what you say. The Blue Anons bleat out lies and conspiracy theories put out by the lying media and then refuse to do one bit of research into the conspiracy FACTS the Right provide. PizzaGate was real, there is plenty of evidence to prove it but because MSM says it's a 'conspiracy' to cover it up, the pedos got away with their crimes.
Hunter's laptop has the evidence of pedophlia, numerous proof of JO'Bama's attraction to young girls and whistle-blower evidence of his depraved acts.

Flight logs put BC on the Epstein plane at least 27 times.
Proof of the Clinton's close friendship with Maxwell, WH logs, photos and a recent book claimed that Bill & Ghislaine had an affair. Bill was accused by reputable women of rape, he had sex with any women that moved back in the day and Juanita Brodderick is brave enough to troll the Dem Party still as she was not given any justice.
The Dem Party 'talk a good game' about protecting women & feminism but throw them to the curb when one of their own is accused of raping them.
Then Traitor Joe puts transgender women's rights before real women's rights, destroying female sports & putting their lives in danger in shelters, etc.
That's just fine with the Dems, along with the now 90 or more EOs Jo'Bama has signed. Bidan is a dictator as well as a pedo, traitor but that's acceptable to them because he 'ain't orange man bad".

The Blue Anons ignore all evidence of election fraud which was massive in 2020. The Dems stole the election & the evidence is dripping, drip coming out now. Trump could have presented the proof on Nov 5th but it's bigger than that like you say. They 'have it all'. Trump is destroying the DS and the election fraud is the tip of it.

Looks like this thread has become pretty Biblical!


Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
Scratches head


Sorry to derail your thread like that, blackbery. I'm just getting a bit tired of people denying this kind of stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 04-13-2021, 01:01 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,089
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Patriots are Holding the Line.


https://rumble.com/vdm7qf-the-greate...-on-earth.html
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 04-13-2021, 02:08 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,089
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

The NWO is desperately trying to push Russia into a nuclear war.

U.S.-led NATO NOW telling Putin to stop amassing troops on their own Russian border.

These people are insane, just like the General in the movie.

DR. STRANGELOVE OR HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE BOMB


We've got to get Trump back to the legal, rightful position as POTUS so he can once again bring peace to the world and end the crisis at the border.

The BLM.Antifa Marxist thugs are rioting again, looting, burning. All funded by the cabal tool Soros. Are the Dems now worried that even they won't be able to control their paid violent mobs? Saturn/Uranus square along with the Pluto power giving rise to the chaos and destruction these groups bring.

All I can do, along with millions of other Patriots is pray for peace and truth and justice before the NWO blow up the entire world. After all, they only want 500,00 people on the planet. A nuclear war enables them to kill millions in a matter of days.

G-7 urges Russia to stop 'provocations' on Ukraine
The foreign ministers — from Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States and the high representative of the European Union — stated that they are “deeply concerned by the large ongoing build-up of Russian military forces on Ukraine’s borders and in illegally-annexed Crimea.”


https://thehill.com/policy/internati...ons-on-ukraine


Notice how the cabal talk about Russians building up troops on the Ukraine border...talk about fake news...
the Russian troops are inside the Russian borders to defend their country against the nefarious NATO alliance.


The ministers said Russia’s actions represent “destabilizing activities”

Last edited by blackbery; 04-13-2021 at 03:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
chiamaria (04-13-2021)
  #85  
Unread 04-13-2021, 03:26 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,089
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

The Q Movement ONLY accuse those of pedophilia with EVIDENCE. They just happen to all be in the higher roles in the Democrat Party. The lying media
cover it all up as the main propaganda tool of the deep state.

The Blue Anons keep pointing the finger at Trump because of his affairs with grown woman....and 50% or more of people cheat on their spouses. But that's worse to you than grown men/women torturing, raping and killing children. They don't care about children at all....only about 'getting Trump' and keeping power.

They protect the pedophiles but Trump is exposing it all. Many have already been arrested, many will be arrested when the Durham indictments are opened.



PEDOGATE EXPOSED PART 2: PODESTA EMAILS COMET PIZZA JOE BIDEN EXPOSED


https://www.bitchute.com/video/0RMYqAc2aPfv/



Ghislaine Maxwell Confirms Bill Clinton Was on Jeffrey Epstein's Plane in Unsealed Documents


https://www.newsweek.com/ghislaine-m...uments-1540852

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post

Child sexual abuse is a critical problem. But the QAnon crowd level their pedophilia charge against anyone who ruffles their Chicken Little feathers far too often, with no actual evidence. It's like crying "wolf" too many times.

.

Last edited by blackbery; 04-13-2021 at 03:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
chiamaria (04-13-2021)
  #86  
Unread 04-13-2021, 03:42 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,089
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Pluto dark energies exposed as it winds its way through Capricorn, the planet ruling gov't andthe 'establishment'...i.e. politicians, heads of state, business leaders like bill gates.

One of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims, Virginia Roberts-Guiffre, reported seeing Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private island, Little St. James. Clinton denies ever going to Epstein’s island, but recently-released records show that Clinton traveled to the island.

Virginia Roberts-Guiffre never mentioned that she was abused by Clinton, but she stated that he stayed in a guest house where “orgies happened constantly.” When she asked Epstein why Clinton was there, Epstein told her that Clinton “owed him some favors.”

Bill Clinton also traveled on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, dubbed the Lolita Express. He appeared in the plane’s manifest twenty-seven times.


From Jeffrey Epstein’s Home to a Bill Clinton Dinner, More Details About Ghislaine Maxwell Emerge

CONFESSIONS OF A CLINTONWORLD EXILE


https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...tonworld-exile

Nothing to see here folks, just Q conspiracy theories. Move on.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
chiamaria (04-13-2021)
  #87  
Unread 04-13-2021, 09:56 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,089
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

There is PLENTY of EVIDENCE of the pedophila in the Dem Party...the Podesta, A.Weiner & his ex-wife Huma, Obama, Biden family but the Clintons are the ring-leaders...had the top leaders in the FBI/CIA protecting them & that's why they were never charged earlier. It took Trump to fire most of the criminals to even begin the investigations although the videos/photos/emails have been on the web for a long time.

Strange how so many people investigating the pedophiles in the Dem Party end up dead. They even give us warnings that they likely will be murdered & made to look like a suicide or 'natural cause'.

Pluto darkness can never be under-estimated and these are sick, satanic monsters who think torture/rape/sacrifice of children will help make them more powerful and give them more energy. The price of adrenochrome is more expensive than gold.

With the 2020 Jup/Sat/Pluto Capricorn, their dirty secrets have been exposed & many have been arrested with many more to come. Their CIA/FBI lucifer angels supporting and aiding them are all gone. There is finally a Saturn karmic reckoning with these demons.


PEDOGATE EXPOSED PART 3: CPS MS13 CLINTON FOUNDATION EXPOSED


https://www.bitchute.com/video/OkMn9MALtbaF/


Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post

Child sexual abuse is a critical problem. But the QAnon crowd level their pedophilia charge against anyone who ruffles their Chicken Little feathers far too often, with no actual evidence. It's like crying "wolf" too many times.

.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
chiamaria (04-14-2021)
  #88  
Unread 04-14-2021, 04:54 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 28,179
Smile Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Fake news stories like the entirely fabricated military tribunal involving Hillary Clinton aren't in keeping with the new Jupiter/Saturn Grand Conjunction era in Aquarius.

Instead of the Truth coming out in the end, this stuff is bullcr*p coming out from the end of the Saturn/Pluto Capricorn era.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Unread 04-14-2021, 04:56 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,278
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Your posts don't upset me Blackbery. Your points are so off-the-wall that I can't take them seriously. I'm just sorry that you seem to be in a constant state of anger. This can't be healthy.

Please realize that disagreeing with someone's posts isn't trolling. Trolling is being deliberately insulting. Which I have seen a fair bit of, from you.

Who tried to get "political postings banned"? Not me, Blackbery: but this was a falsehood you chose to promote about me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Troll meaning: to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

You & David constantly respond to my postings to attack me and to deflect attention away. You ALWAYS make it about Trump due to severe cases of TDS.

You insult, degrade and harass me & then turn around & make yourself a Neptune victim claiming my posts make you angry.

I've told you a million times. DON"T READ MY POSTINGS if they upset you so much.

You've tried to get political postings banned because they don't agree with your Left, Commie ideology. Sorry, dears, but AW did not give into your 'cancel culture' bs.

I'm not going to stop posting the Truth because it offends you. Go to that other astrology forum where every Trump supporter has been banned & where only the corrupt media lies and propaganda are bleated out by the Bidan sheep.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Unread 04-14-2021, 05:00 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,278
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

So are you admitting that some of your dire predictions were wrong?

Blackbery, how many times have you (falsely) claimed that Trump won the election, with no prompting from David or me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
This was a thread about APRIL events.

Instead, once again, David & WB have turned it into another 'Trump-hate' Fest.
I realize you are both angry that the Truth is coming out about the election fraud and that Trump won in an historic landslide, around 81 Million Votes is the most accurate number but it could have been ever higher. He turned CA RED!

But April is STILL a Biblical month for many reasons and I intend to keep it on track as a Mundane Astrology thread despite your trolling.

I'm still praying very strongly for PEACE but I'm glad the NM has passed. Putin did not take their war-bait & while the situation is far from being resolved, things should ease with the Taurus energies in the last two weeks.

Looking much better as they say. Putin is the 'adult' in the room and the entire world will not accept the U.S.-led NATO striking a nuclear missile at Russia. Nobody believes the fake news anymore so they can't create a 'narrative' of Russia being the aggressor and it being believed. Too many people have WOKEN UP and won't accept the bs by the NWO anymore.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Unread 04-14-2021, 05:05 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,278
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

So you think Vladimir Putin is just a big sweetie pie? Who gave you that idea?

Time to face actual facts, Blackbery.

Satellite images of war zones don't lie. The Ukraine did not invade Russia and has no plans to do so. Rather, there is clear evidence of Russian troops, often unmarked, invading the eastern Ukraine.

What do you make of the disappearance and murder of dozens of dissidents and journalists in Putin's Russia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
This is how the lying media is 'crafting' their narrative as Putin as the big bad boy.

Sorry, fake news, nobody believes your propaganda anymore.

KYIV — For a country claiming it doesn’t want to go to war, Russia’s recent posture toward Ukraine looks awfully bellicose. Russian troops have massed and are building a military camp in the southwestern region of Voronezh, near the border. Russian state TV is priming Russians to expect a Ukrainian offensive.

How the showdown between Russia and Ukraine could go wrong
A completely ‘accidental’ war is unlikely, but there is always a risk of miscalculation — on both sides.


https://www.politico.eu/article/how-...ould-go-wrong/
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 04-14-2021, 05:07 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,278
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

So where is your astrology in your recent posts, Blackbery?

What if the independents, Democrats, and moderate Republicans who voted for Biden didn't "hate" Trump: they just saw him as unfit to be president? That would blow up one of your bet theories.

What if your stuff about Hillary Clinton were entirely a reprehensible QAnon fiction? What would that do to all of your indignation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Trump went to the same nightclubs over 25 yrs ago with Epstein & pointed out that 'he liked his women young'. He stopped his relationship with him over 20 yrs ago.

Unlike the Clintons who remained very close even after Epstein's first conviction. Bill went on the Lolita Express 27 times & the flight logs prove it.
They were very close to G. Maxwell & invited her to Chelsea's wedding.
Killary is best friends with the pedo Podesta brothers & A. Weiner. Ther are videos/photos of her, Huma & Anthony with children. It made the NYPD sick.

Hunter's laptop has graphic videos of him with underage girls from China. Jo'Bama has been a pedo his entire life...his own daughter posted about how he made her shower with him. It gets much worse.

The Dem Party is full of pedophiles at the top echelon. Yet the Trump-Haters ignore it all & keep bleating about Trump's crass behaviour towards women & him cheating on his wives. You compare that to raping kids and think it's okay.

The Dems are sick & depraved just like Trump said.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 04-14-2021 at 05:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 04-14-2021, 05:29 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 28,179
Smile Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Making stuff up is FUN! Nothing's wrong with wanting to have some fun, and pretending it's based on astrological transits.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 04-14-2021, 05:34 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,278
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Chia, "it's tragic that people like you, of whatever age, willingly swallow everything you [see on hard-right social media communications] without thinking critically about them. Maybe step aside from [rightwing ideologues] for once and see how your life will change....".

I've been reading up on climate for nearly 50 years and many of the 1970s predictions are happening now. Try visiting the Columbia Ice Fields in the Canadian Rockies or Glacier NP in Montana to see first-hand how alpine glaciers are melting. Or Greenland. Try talking to coastal Floridians and Louisianans about sea level rise and salt water infiltration. Or Pacific Islanders, like those in Vanatu, who are losing acreage to the ocean. Climatologists work with 30-year running averages, not annual "noise," but you knew that, right?

But for a year-by-year look at climate, you wanna look at global surface temperature changes over the past 140 years? https://www.climate.gov/news-feature...al-temperature

But noooo...let's turn a blind eye to melting Arctic permafrost and just pretend that QAnon and Newsmax are repositories of truth and sanity.

We'll feel so much more clever.





Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
It's tragic that people like you, especially ones in their 70s, willingly swallow everything that they hear from the idiot box without thinking critically about it. Maybe try switching off the TV for once and see how your life will change. Dare I say you'll probably be less fear riddled than you are now, with your covid paranoia, climate paranoia etc. Newsflash, they've been doing the climate change doomsday stuff for over 50 years and each and every single "prediction" of theirs has not come true, yet you still continue to believe it even though you've been around that whole time. You'd think by now you'd have learned to smell the BS.

Everyone has their own opinion of what is considered tragic. shrugs
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Unread 04-14-2021, 05:42 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,278
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Now who is fearful and paranoid?

I don't worry about that stuff at all. Think hard, Chia, about how a die-off of "the US's old corporate system" would actually work. For one thing, the really big corporations are pretty much trans-national or multi-national, and have been for decades. There's zip-all in a Pluto return for the Sibly chart that could encourage anyone to spin off these flights of fancy.

[Which probably relates to the Neptune square.]

Just look at the Sibly chart and explain precisely where you see this stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
The US's Pluto return is fast nearing, with transit Pluto hitting the US's natal Pluto exact on 21st Feb 2022.

Given Pluto's themes are about death and rebirth, it looks like the US's old corporate system is in the process of dying off right now in the lead up to this date, as well as the clearly corruptible election process, and the US is looking to return to being a republic; The United States of America instead of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC. Could this mean that Trump will be re-elected as the 19th President of the republic instead of the 45th president of a corporation? We shall see. Interestingly enough, the Organic Act of 1871, which turned the US into a corporation, was signed on 21st Feb 1871, and the Pluto transit will be exact US's natal Pluto on 21st Feb next year.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 04-14-2021 at 05:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Unread 04-14-2021, 05:51 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,278
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Chia, aren't you overlooking simple realities of supply chains? Who buys this stuff? I typically buy organic food when I find it (in my remote valley) and I raised a big organic garden till just a few years ago. Many people won't buy organic food because the Big Agriculture foods are a lot cheaper. Do you always buy organic or grow your own food? Or do you look for the cheaper offerings at your chain supermarket? If it's the latter, you support Monsanto. Farmers wouldn't use GMOs or Roundup if consumers absolutely refused the end products.

Climate change is part of a larger topic of global change. As such it includes air chemistry, but also the effects of temperature change on weather systems, ocean currents, plants, animals, and traditional people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
Changing the goalposts again are we? It was Waybread who said "anthropogenic Climate change", so all this breathing polluted air etc. that is what she is meaning by the anthropogenic climate change.

I agree with you that we should have clean air and water, but it's not us commoners causing all this pollution. It's the powers that be that intentionally pollute our water, land and air by chem sprays, GMOs, roundup, which is a carcinogenic, etc. etc. by big corporations such as your Monsanto, and guess what? I don't see you complaining when you eat your monsanto-riddled food. If you got a problem with big corporation, then go actively support small local farms with much more sustainable practices.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Unread 04-14-2021, 05:55 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,442
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

People ask, intermittently, who "They" are.

https://www.adm.com/our-company/history

They, are "they"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
chiamaria (04-14-2021)
  #98  
Unread 04-14-2021, 06:13 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,278
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Chia, you are trolling me. It shows only that you are running out of serious facts and evidence.

Actual child abuse and actual child trafficking are serious problems.

Your QAnon Pizzagate material, however, is completely fabricated. Surely you're not naïve enough to believe that videos are never staged, that any allegation of ritual abuse must be true, or that "adrenochroming" is real.

Your conspiracy theory is actually scripted from the much older "blood libel" narrative about European Jews from the Middle Ages to modern times. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Your story-line has been used before.

You promote an ugly fiction. And it is a fiction.




Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
Scratches head

I don't get it, so IS child sexual abuse a critical problem to you or not? You say it is and then you say there's no actual evidence. Sounds like you're trying to have your cake and eat it too.

ETA: Might I refer people to the "Satanic Ritual Abuse" thread in the hot topic arena, where Blackbery and I generously share video footages of people talking about their personal experiences being raised as trafficked children and being exposed to satanic ritual abuse from a young age. We also provide documents that prove there is ample child abuse and adrenochroming going on. Ignoring that thread because you're too lazy or because it's too boring, sensationalist, irrelevant or whatever else for you doesn't make it not true. You can't choose to not listen to any of the information presented to you and then go on to say that there's no actual evidence. It doesn't work that way. If you choose to remain ignorant, that's on you, not on anyone else.

Sorry to derail your thread like that, blackbery. I'm just getting a bit tired of people denying this kind of stuff.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Unread 04-14-2021, 06:15 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,278
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
At an educated guess, 2% of the population of earth, will get the flu in the course of a year, and .02% of the population of the earth will die of the flu in the course of a year.

These are the statistical numbers, going back for as far as you can get statistics.

Now, we are adding years together. 2019, is 2019. 2020 is 2020. 2021, is 2021. Why are the statistics not depicting yearly statistics anymore?

Those are the significant numbers.
Sorry, Opal. I thought we were talking about Covid and what will happen if many people decline the vaccine.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Unread 04-14-2021, 06:19 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,278
Re: April is going to be BIBLICAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Making stuff up is FUN! Nothing's wrong with wanting to have some fun, and pretending it's based on astrological transits.
Sorry, David, but making up stuff about ritual child abuse and using it to smear innocent people is a really sick, pernicious kind of fun. But this is what QAnon is all about.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
april, biblical

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.