US - a Uranian Country

blackbery

You make a very good point Chia.

Sun in Cancer is not usually open and free to different nationalities and cultures. They are rather defensive and closed. Generally speaking.

But the Sibley Moon Aquarius in a lovely Trine to Venus/Jupiter expands the thinking and the experiences of the PEOPLE who welcome immigrants from any country...everyone was an immigrant once!

Yet again, I see the two charts working together to tell the same story.

Both SAG/AC in the charts indicates a land of foreigners from far away with an adventurous spirit to conquer the world.

Cold Fusion

You make a very good point Chia.

Sun in Cancer is not usually open and free to different nationalities and cultures. They are rather defensive and closed. Generally speaking.

But the Sibley Moon Aquarius in a lovely Trine to Venus/Jupiter expands the thinking and the experiences of the PEOPLE who welcome immigrants from any country...everyone was an immigrant once!

Yet again, I see the two charts working together to tell the same story.

Both SAG/AC in the charts indicates a land of foreigners from far away with an adventurous spirit to conquer the world.

The Lee Resolution (also known as "The Resolution for Independence") was the formal assertion passed by the Second Continental Congress on July 2, 1776 which resolved that the Thirteen Colonies in America were "free and independent States", separated from the British Empire and creating what became the United States of America. News of this act was published that evening in the Pennsylvania Evening Post and the next day in the Pennsylvania Gazette. The Declaration of Independence is the formal document which officially announced and explained the resolution, approved two days later on July 4, 1776.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Resolution

The vote took place at noon and lasted fifteen minutes.

blackbery

Another reason I prefer the Sibley Chart although I do find TimW's chart very, very interesting is due to the :pluto: return which is in effect now.

:pluto: in H2 (ruling the stock market & country's finances )and we are heading for a great economic crash. Maybe not as bad as 1929 but almost.:crying::crying::crying:

This is what happens when Communists take over a country. Always happens without fail.:sad:

Ok actually this makes more sense, though I'd also say that the US's ascendant in Sagittarius is also very open to people from all walks of life as well. That's why it's such a big melting pot.

david starling

Another reason I prefer the Sibley Chart although I do find TimW's chart very, very interesting is due to the :pluto: return which is in effect now.

:pluto: in H2 (ruling the stock market & country's finances )and we are heading for a great economic crash. Maybe not as bad as 1929 but almost.:crying::crying::crying:

This is what happens when Communists take over a country. Always happens without fail.:sad:

I've never seen so many Americans(?) wishing for great harm to come to this nation, just to pursue their own emotional and political agenda!

Looks like Saturn and Pluto retrograde have dredged up the tired old "Red Scare" routine that became moribund in the 1970s, after the end of the Vietnam War.

Last edited:

blackbery

Nobody wants harm to come to the U. S. except Communist China.:sick::sick:I:sick:

Who are now running the country into the ground thanks to Traitor Joe & the Marxist Dems who put America Last & China First.:crying::crying::crying:

Please don't turn this into yet another Patriot/Trump-Hate thread

Thank you.:smile:

I've never seen so many Americans(?) wishing for great harm to come to this nation, just to pursue their own emotional and political agenda!

Looks like Saturn and Pluto retrograde have dredged up the tired old "Red Scare" routine that became moribund in the 1970s, after the end of the Vietnam War.

wilsontc

Staff member

:pluto: in H2 (ruling the stock market & country's finances

blackbery,

Pluto is ALSO in House 2 in the Cornwallis chart. In addition the Sibly chart has most of the planets on the "Others" side of the chart. This suggests the US is DEPENDENT on the world to do things for it. The Cornwallis chart has most of the planets on the "Self" side of the chart, suggesting that the US does things itself instead of waiting around for someone ELSE to do something.

Looking at the differences,

Tim

wilsontc

Staff member
Tim, what about the empty First House? That stands out for me.

David,

What stands out to me are the MANY empty houses in the Cornwallis chart and the STRONG focus on the top-left (outer world-self) part of the chart. This DIRECTLY contrasts with the Sibly chart which has the STRONG focus on the top-RIGHT (outer world-OTHERS) part of the chart. As I point out in another post, the Sibly chart suggests a DEPENDENT nation which needs to have others to move before it can make a move. The Cornwallis chart suggests a nation which makes moves on its own WITHOUT waiting for other nations to make a move. The US' STRONG presence in the world to me suggests the Cornwallis chart a more likely alternative.

Looking at the charts,

Tim

wilsontc

Staff member
All,

Today I was looking at the transits and progressions of the Cornwallis chart and see that both transiting Uranus and progressed Venus in the self-expression house are squaring natal Mars conjunct Pluto in the physical house. To me this seems to symbolize the HUGE issue that has erupted in the US over the understanding of what it means to be "male" or "female". The entire structure of male/female is being restructured and transformed in ways never before seen in the US. It is becoming increasingly difficult for people to identify what IS a "man" or a "woman" any more. All of this can be readily seen in the transit and progression I mentioned. The Sibly chart shows no square between Mars conjunct Pluto and progressed Venus and so no transiting Uranus activating that square.

Looking at genders,

Tim

Attachments

• Today.jpg
    Today.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
All,

Today I was looking at the transits and progressions of the Cornwallis chart and see that both transiting Uranus and progressed Venus in the self-expression house are squaring natal Mars in the physical house. To me this seems to symbolize the HUGE issue that has erupted in the US over the understanding of what it means to be "male" or "female". The entire structure of male/female is being restructured in ways never before seen in the US. It is becoming increasingly difficult for people to identify what IS a "man" or a "woman" any more. All of this can be readily seen in the transit and progression I mentioned. The Sibly chart shows no square between Mars and Venus and so no Uranus activating that square.

Looking at genders,

Tim

I guess, erroneously they have been called genders. Technically, more appropriately they are power units depicted by positive and negative units. Looking at ancient pictures and writings, there are a lot of descriptions of electrical symbols.

As in today’s enlightenment, maybe we astrology students should use the appropriate terms of Positive and Negative.🙂

blackbery

And WHO is making this 'gender issue' such an big deal?:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Majority of Americans couldn't care less, they are worried about crime, the border crisis and the economy.

The transiting Neptune H3 in SQ with Mars H7 in Sibley Chart shows the deception with the media to the public and the fantasy world they call 'news'
They really are 'the :mars: enemy of the people'.

It's not that the U.S. is not concerned with social issues but the vast majority of Americans are more concerned with 'bread & butter' issues.

This disinformation & fake news is gradually coming to an end.
BLM support has dropped dramatically as public catches on that they are a political group & nothing to do with racial equality.

Neptune dissolves the Truth but it's now leaking out.

CRT is at 58% unfavourable rate & dropping as more & more schools move to ban it.

The 100 + pronouns 'issue' is a complete joke. The 'woke' cancel culture is disappearing quicker than Pelosi can draw up new impeachment papers and now it's 'go woke, go broke'.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The progressed Moon Aquarius conjunct Saturn is a very sobering 'wake up' call to reality by the people.

Attachments

• astro_245ase_nation_usa_no1_adb_2021617.50779.52440.jpg
    astro_245ase_nation_usa_no1_adb_2021617.50779.52440.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 22

david starling

I guess, erroneously they have been called genders. Technically, more appropriately they are power units depicted by positive and negative units. Looking at ancient pictures and writings, there are a lot of descriptions of electrical symbols.

As in today’s enlightenment, maybe we astrology students should use the appropriate terms of Positive and Negative.🙂

Problem is, the terms Positive and Negative for gender literally have positive and negative connotations on a social basis.

blackbery

Maybe because most states have been celebrating Juneteenth since 1980.:happy:

It's not new except it's now been signed off as a Federal Holiday.

Don't have time to look at chart but wouldn't know to look at 1980 when the day was nationally recognized or the day (today?) biden signed the papers.

Making Juneteenth a National Holiday looks like a step in the right direction. Not sure how it shows up in the National chart though.

blackbery

Mmmmm. Wonder why Obama didn't sign it as a Federal Holiday.

I'm off now but the astrology would be for 1980 and today.

Juneteenth started in Galveston, Texas, but it is now recognized, in some form, as a day of observance in every state except Hawaii, North Dakota and South Dakota, according to a report compiled by the Congressional Research Service. The Texas state legislature was the first to officially recognize Juneteenth, in 1980.

david starling

Mmmmm. Wonder why Obama didn't sign it as a Federal Holiday.

I'm off now but the astrology would be for 1980 and today.

Juneteenth started in Galveston, Texas, but it is now recognized, in some form, as a day of observance in every state except Hawaii, North Dakota and South Dakota, according to a report compiled by the Congressional Research Service. The Texas state legislature was the first to officially recognize Juneteenth, in 1980.

I read that the same legislation making Juneteenth a national holiday was introduced in Congress last Summer, but didn't get enough votes.

The question is, what astrological factor changed between last year and this year, to help it pass?

Jupiter ingressing Pisces maybe?

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
The gender thing.

I guess, for me, it is an astrological thing. The reading I do affirms that the astrological chart is of electronic proponents. To use masculine and feminine names, detracts from the obvious truth.

If we use the terminology of positive and negative, asserting that is is like a battery or a DNA strand, it would assist in the learning.

Yes, people would be confused and prefer to be positive no doubt. But people are also in a quandary if they have a strong masculine or feminine chart, and think that it is about male and female, not what it is.

Electrical units. Positive and Negative.

waybread

The Lee Resolution (also known as "The Resolution for Independence") was the formal assertion passed by the Second Continental Congress on July 2, 1776 which resolved that the Thirteen Colonies in America were "free and independent States", separated from the British Empire and creating what became the United States of America. News of this act was published that evening in the Pennsylvania Evening Post and the next day in the Pennsylvania Gazette. The Declaration of Independence is the formal document which officially announced and explained the resolution, approved two days later on July 4, 1776.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Resolution

The vote took place at noon and lasted fifteen minutes.

This is an interesting alternative.

The AstroDataBank at Astrodienst has at least 14 different charts labeled Nation: USA with different founding dates or times.

Tim's Yorktown chart is #14.

Here's one where an astrologer went to the trouble of matching subsequent historical events with the 1781 date of the Articles of Confederation.
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nation:_USA_No.8

david starling

The gender thing.

I guess, for me, it is an astrological thing. The reading I do affirms that the astrological chart is of electronic proponents. To use masculine and feminine names, detracts from the obvious truth.

If we use the terminology of positive and negative, asserting that is is like a battery or a DNA strand, it would assist in the learning.

Yes, people would be confused and prefer to be positive no doubt. But people are also in a quandary if they have a strong masculine or feminine chart, and think that it is about male and female, not what it is.

Electrical units. Positive and Negative.

Plumbing units, male/female.

Yin/Yang, receptive/creative