Strong Chiron influence in synastry and its role

Inanna92

This is weirdest synastry I've ever had. Some help on this would be more than appreciated.

We have very harmonious aspects with our Venuses. For example, my Venus trine his Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, sextile Saturn. His Venus trine my Uranus, Neptune, sextile Mars and square Saturn. There is double whammy Venus opposite Pluto.

Although, there is that Sun/Mars square, don't think it can be problem with all harmonious Venus aspects.
But Chiron is very strong in this synastry, not sure what to think, it's like here with reason but how can it end?

His Chiron conjunct my Saturn, Venus and IC, opposite my Chiron and Square Pluto.
My Chiron sextile his Sun, Mercury and Jupiter, trine Saturn and square Venus.

My NN conjunct his Saturn, and SN conjunct his Sun and Mercury.

As I don't know his birth time, will post only where his planets fall in my natal houses:
Saturn in 2nd
Mars in 5th
Venus in 7th
Moon, Mercury and Sun in 8th
Uranus in 9th
Pluto in 10th
Jupiter and Neptune in 12th

Can I get some opinion from others? Do you think some good aspects can fight hard ones or it's destined to fail? Chiron confuses me, never had aspects like these before. I have a feeling there is some healing purpose in this relationship.
When I do my synastry, I prefer to give it to others, so not to have feeling I'm idealizing it.
It would be better to post picture but I can't right now, so had to write all these placements.

blackbery

Chiron conjunctions can be extremely healing and/or extremely toxic.
But it definitely shows a very strong attraction like a magnet. You are drawn to each other like moths to a flame.

Where is the chart:unsure:

This is weirdest synastry I've ever had. Some help on this would be more than appreciated.

We have very harmonious aspects with our Venuses. For example, my Venus trine his Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, sextile Saturn. His Venus trine my Uranus, Neptune, sextile Mars and square Saturn. There is double whammy Venus opposite Pluto.

Although, there is that Sun/Mars square, don't think it can be problem with all harmonious Venus aspects.
But Chiron is very strong in this synastry, not sure what to think, it's like here with reason but how can it end?

His Chiron conjunct my Saturn, Venus and IC, opposite my Chiron and Square Pluto.

As I don't know his birth time, will post only where his planets fall in my natal houses:
Saturn in 2nd
Mars in 5th
Venus in 7th
Uranus in 9th
Pluto in 10th

Can I get some opinion from others? Do you think some good aspects can fight hard ones or it's destined to fail? Chiron confuses me, never had aspects like these before. I have a feeling there is some healing purpose in this relationship.
When I do my synastry, I prefer to give it to others, so not to have feeling I'm idealizing it.
It would be better to post picture but I can't right now, so had to write all these placements.

Inanna92

Chiron conjunctions can be extremely healing and/or extremely toxic.
But it definitely shows a very strong attraction like a magnet. You are drawn to each other like moths to a flame.

Where is the chart:unsure:
Something's wrong with computer, can't post chart, so I wrote our aspects.

But thanks for answer. I know for Chiron great healing power but idk, all those aspects with Saturn and Venus scared me a bit. In his natal chart, the only aspect his Venus makes is square with Chiron. I have Chiron opposite Venus in mine. I wonder, if this relationship has something to do with healing each other wounds from previous bad relationship experiences? Especially his Saturn in conjunction to my NN makes me to feel it is even more karmic? Do you think it can be, and by looking at other our aspects it can work? :unsure:

Inanna92

Are you saying you have Saturn opposite Chiron natally?
Saturn conjunct Chiron creates a strong bond in synastry. From what I read, you also have Chiron opposite Chiron in the synastry? That would imply a reasonable age difference.
With Magi Astrology you don't have to know the birth timed to do synastry as this type of astrology only works with aspects.
Yea, I have in natal Venus opposite Chiron, he has in natal Venus square Chiron. In synastry we have Chiron opposite Venus and Chiron conjunct Venus.

Last edited:

sadge

This will be a painful relationship, but also potentially very healing.....if you guys can be 100% vulnerable and honest with one another of your fears of inadequacy and differences. Can go either way, but you two hold the power as to what direction it goes. Been there, done that.

Inanna92

This will be a painful relationship, but also potentially very healing.....if you guys can be 100% vulnerable and honest with one another of your fears of inadequacy and differences. Can go either way, but you two hold the power as to what direction it goes. Been there, done that.

See, hope our harmonious apsects of Venuses will prove it, especially as his is in my 7th. But I also think that 8th house thing will make us open up to each other as represents depth.

Brunhild

Saturn in 2nd
Mars in 5th
Venus in 7th
Uranus in 9th
Pluto in 10th

Hi. :)

The expression of anything in a chart depends on what octave of the planet(s) you are living. Chiron can be hard, sacrificing and painful in dealing with but also healing, shamanic, the beginning of kundalini rising. I believe that our first experience, or experiences, with Chiron, specially in synastry, comes to clean up the way (if you need it, of course) to finally enjoy its blessings.

We need a chart to find the general potential but I liked some overlays you mentioned, and It's clear the transmutative side (8th and 12th overlays) and the seriousness of the contact (Saturn in 2nd, house of values).

The Chiron-person tends to sacrifice and make too generous concessions trying to aim for a real potential seen by him but that is just a potential yet, the other person is not in the stage to express what Chiron know is there. For chironic relationships, in my opinion, in most of times is very important a wise sense of surviving, acceptance, self love and detachment. I experienced it and found the perfect explanation for that hurricane just when it has ended... :).

But... maybe both of you have a very strong shamanic nature developed and the you will find another shade of Chiron... :)

This astrologer, Dawn Bodrogi, is wonderful and has written about Chiron in synastry:

http://theinnerwheel.com/category/chiron-in-synastry-series/

Hope you enjoy it. ;)

Last edited:

Brunhild

Saturn in 2nd
Mars in 5th
Venus in 7th
Uranus in 9th
Pluto in 10th

Oh! What about composite midpoint and Davison?