Aquarian influence & ruling houses

Carolinec20

Hello! So, as a brief update, the last post I made was a death post. My health had severely declined, my health was at an all-time low and I genuinely thought it was the end. Yet here I am!

I have a lot of questions and have been doing lots of research in attempts to educate myself. However, I'm an amateur so I'm really open to advice and insight. I've delved into my relationship with my mom, and found a lot of healing about my relationship with her through my natal chart. Very therapeutic. My questions are below!

1. I have mars, jupiter, and uranus ALL in aquarius ALL in the tenth house, which is ALSO in aquarius. My tenth house is ruled by the tenth house. As a side note, I also have venus in aquarius but that is in my ninth house (which is ruled by my 12th house). I have zero idea what this means. Every website I go to says I should be leading a revolution or becoming a mad scientist and I don't see myself as either. My chart is below, but any insight on this?
2. Does having my 5th house ruled by my 8th house mean my child will die, if I have one?
3. Does having pluto in the 7th house hint at an abusive marriage?
4. What does 1st house ruled by the 10th imply? What does 9th house ruled by my 12th mean? And what does 10th house ruled by 10th house even mean?

My last thing is, if anyone could just look at my chart, tell me anything they find interesting, any at all (just treat it as extra practice maybe?). I would really appreciate any random comments or predictions. Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_caroline.51916.14832.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_caroline.51916.14832.gif
    47.1 KB · Views: 32

david starling

Hello! So, as a brief update, the last post I made was a death post. My health had severely declined, my health was at an all-time low and I genuinely thought it was the end. Yet here I am!

I have a lot of questions and have been doing lots of research in attempts to educate myself. However, I'm an amateur so I'm really open to advice and insight. I've delved into my relationship with my mom, and found a lot of healing about my relationship with her through my natal chart. Very therapeutic. My questions are below!

1. I have mars, jupiter, and uranus ALL in aquarius ALL in the tenth house, which is ALSO in aquarius. My tenth house is ruled by the tenth house. As a side note, I also have venus in aquarius but that is in my ninth house (which is ruled by my 12th house). I have zero idea what this means. Every website I go to says I should be leading a revolution or becoming a mad scientist and I don't see myself as either. My chart is below, but any insight on this?
2. Does having my 5th house ruled by my 8th house mean my child will die, if I have one?
4. What does 1st house ruled by the 10th imply? What does 9th house ruled by my 12th mean? And what does 10th house ruled by 10th house even mean?

My last thing is, if anyone could just look at my chart, tell me anything they find interesting, any at all (just treat it as extra practice maybe?). I would really appreciate any random comments or predictions. Thanks!

Glad you're still with us! I was immediately drawn to Saturn in Aries. This can mean restrictions on your health, since Aries is about vital, personal energy, known as Chi, or Ki ,in the Chinese and Japanese lexicon. Since Saturn rules your Sun-sign, which is also about personal energy, and Saturn is Square Sun, this may be a major health factor. How much has your situation improved since that low-point?

Last edited:

Carolinec20

Glad you're still with us! I was immediately drawn to Saturn in Aries. This can mean restrictions on your health, since Aries is about vital, personal energy, known as Chi, or Ki ,in the Chinese and Japanese lexicon. Since Saturn rules your Sun-sign, which is also about personal energy, and Saturn is Square Sun, this may be a major health factor. How much has your situation improved since that low-point?

It hasn't really improved but maybe you can help me with some answers. I have cystic fibrosis, a chronic and fatal disease and I have had it since conception (its genetic). The average lifespan for someone with this is 39. At this point in my life, there is no cure for it and it will kill me. However, medicine is advancing and a cure may be on the horizon. With that said, is there anything in my chart that might indicate a cure or dramatic shift for the better health wise? I have asked on this website before if people could tell me how I die (so I'll know if its the disease that killed me, or if I die from something else which means a cure will have been found probably; or if I live an extremely long life, which would also indicate a cure). However, Ive never gotten a response; people feel like you either cant really predict death, or its unethical to do so.

Last edited:

david starling

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate condition. I would say, that Saturn moving into Capricorn is going to be crucial, but I'm not clear on the effect it will have on your health. It may provide you with valuable information about possible new treatment options. Think about trying to raise your vital, personal-energy level using whatever Eastern method(s) you're able to access. Physical health is directly connected to energy flow, as well as to emotional balance. All the best, and please keep up Posting about how you're doing. In the meantime, keep learning Astrology!

muchacho

1. Ruler of 10th house in 10th house. That means very strong 10th house. Your strongest houses usually determine the main focus in your life.

2. Ruler of 5th house in 8th house. Yes, it could mean that. But that's the worst possible interpretation. And as a general rule, there have to be several other factors pointing into that same direction in order to materialize something like that.

3. Could be. But that's one of the worst possible interpretations again.

4. Ruler of 1st house in 10th. Where your 1st house ruler (aka chart ruler) is placed is usually a good indicator where you find purpose in your life.

waybread

I'm pleased that things are going better for you.

Please keep in mind that there are a couple-dozen house systems. Placidus, the most common quadrant house system and the default house system at Astrodient, is only one of them. Change the house system and you will often change the house cusps. So take them with a grain of salt.

Basically you have four planets in Aquarius. This is called a stellium. Many people will have a stellium in one sign or another. It's not unusual but it will give your life more of an Aquarian focus.

Planets rule houses. Houses and signs do not rule houses. You need to identify the planet that rules the sign on the house cusp. It will be the house cusp ruler or "lord." The traditional ruler of Aquarius is Saturn. The modern ruler of of Aquarius is Uranus. You can use either or both.

No. Death prediction is a highly controversial topic, with no agreement on how to do it or whether it is even possible. Your fifth house is ruled by Mercury and Mercury is in the 8th house but this doesn't signify the early death of a child. Of course, we'll all die eventually.

By this point I'm tempted to say that it hints that you have a very active imagination! Keep in mind that many people never marry. Pluto has multiple meanings, some of which are positive.

I have seen two ways to interpret house cusp rulers.

(1) "The house over which a planet rules serves the purposes of the house in which the planet stands."

(2) The house cusp ruler wants to help with the matters of the houses where it stands and where it is located. How well or poorly it can do this depends upon its own situation in the chart.

Your first house, with Taurus on the cusp, is ruled by Venus in the 9th house.

Your 9th house is ruled by Saturn in the 12th.

Your 10th house is ruled by and Uranus in the 10th (traditionally, by Saturn.)

With Venus tucked between Neptune and Uranus, I would think your love life is a little chaotic. With your moon conjunct your ascendant, I would think that your emotions are pretty transparent to other people. You might be the lady who wears her heart on her sleeve.

People with a lot of planets in Aquarius and Capricorn often make good scientists and engineers.

Because Uranus is the modern ruler of Astrology, Uranus conjunct MC is a good placement for an astrologer!