Will area trading be prosperous for me?

AquaVenusian

Well I don't like this chart, it looks challenging!!
I'm trading an area with considerable added value, and I have a partnership in this trade, it's about the real estate business and depending on it can be very promising if we agree on values to complete the trade!!
What do you think?
Saturn in the 12th house besides being about dissolution I can't see how the path is being traced?
Or do I look to Uranus as my ruler?
Moon aflicted too =/
I represent the buying party
And my partner in this negotiation (the other broker) represents the selling part!!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_area_trading_be_prosperous_for_me.85983.86684.png
    astro_w2gw_will_area_trading_be_prosperous_for_me.85983.86684.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

AquaVenusian

What is area trading?

Hello my friend, how are you?
Area trading is a huge amount/size of land... where I am trading as a broker for the buying company together with another broker representing the selling party... in this case for example it will be 355,000 square meters of land.
The intention of the buyers of this land is to build a condominium for luxury homes in the future !!
I'm sorry to misinterpret English, I'm not very familiar with the words people use in that more professional sense...
did I get to be clearer? if not please ask me again =)

Last edited:

waybread

Good, thanks.

I do a simplified form of horary astrology.

OK, so you are ruled by Saturn. It's domiciled and joys in the 12th house, but the 12th has a reputation for secrecy and even dishonesty. So please make sure all your dealings are legally correct-- to the letter. In real estate, secrecy makes me think of disclosure statements.

The buyer is a 7th house matter, ruled by the sun.

Real estate could show up as your income (2nd house,) joint income (8th house) or 4th house-- which is more like land in the sense of one's home. These houses' rulers are Jupiter, Mercury, and Venus, respectively. The moon shows your emotional investment but it is also the planetary ruler of homes.

Jupiter and Mercury do not aspect Saturn. Venus applies to an opposition. The moon's next aspect is a square to Venus.

With Saturn, Jupiter, and Mercury all domiciled, I think you'll be OK in all of this, but I don't see this real estate deal working to your advantage.

Of course, astrology aside, if you are working professionally with real estate deals of this size, it is important for you to review the numbers and your market analysis. I wouldn't rely just on the astrology, as it is easy to be mistaken.

AquaVenusian

Good, thanks.

I do a simplified form of horary astrology.

OK, so you are ruled by Saturn. It's domiciled and joys in the 12th house, but the 12th has a reputation for secrecy and even dishonesty. So please make sure all your dealings are legally correct-- to the letter. In real estate, secrecy makes me think of disclosure statements.

The buyer is a 7th house matter, ruled by the sun.

Real estate could show up as your income (2nd house,) joint income (8th house) or 4th house-- which is more like land in the sense of one's home. These houses' rulers are Jupiter, Mercury, and Venus, respectively. The moon shows your emotional investment but it is also the planetary ruler of homes.

Jupiter and Mercury do not aspect Saturn. Venus applies to an opposition. The moon's next aspect is a square to Venus.

With Saturn, Jupiter, and Mercury all domiciled, I think you'll be OK in all of this, but I don't see this real estate deal working to your advantage.

Of course, astrology aside, if you are working professionally with real estate deals of this size, it is important for you to review the numbers and your market analysis. I wouldn't rely just on the astrology, as it is easy to be mistaken.

Yes, we have an "obstacle" that I foresee in this trade, the owner is asking for a value well above the market!!
And I know that the incorporation I represent will make a proposal that will be considerable but with a value below what he is asking for!! So I will need to wait for the incorporation proposal and see what will happen in a period of up to 3 months ahead!! I hope the trading will flow but I'm trying to keep my head open and not get too attached to creating unrealistic expectations that might hurt me in the process.
Thank you so much my dear friend =]