is this house still available?

dreamer

We liked and decided to buy this house in the month of March by agreeing to the price quoted by the owner. The owner however made a decision to sell it to someone else. I still see this house on the agency website as RESERVED and not as SOLD. The agency is usually prompt to update this.
I somehow have a gut feeling that we would be the owner of this house. My question is; Is this house still available for sale and would we get it?

Attachments

• house sale.jpg
    house sale.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 42

dreamer

I am Sun in the sign of Gemini and the house is Saturn in its own sign but in retrograde. Sun and Saturn trine in 7 units. This looks positive. But there is Jupiter in its own sign in the 7th house. Is there someone else already in the house ?
Please can anyone look into this chart ?
Thank you

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I am Sun in the sign of Gemini and the house is Saturn in its own sign but in retrograde. Sun and Saturn trine in 7 units. This looks positive. But there is Jupiter in its own sign in the 7th house. Is there someone else already in the house ?
Please can anyone look into this chart ?
Thank you

I see Jupiter as the person to whom the owner is planning to sell the house. I can't say that they are literally already in the house. But I would say that they are your preferred competition to buy the house as far as the seller is concerned.

dreamer

I see Jupiter as the person to whom the owner is planning to sell the house. I can't say that they are literally already in the house. But I would say that they are your preferred competition to buy the house as far as the seller is concerned.

Thank you IleneK.
Is it possible to tell how strong is the competitor against us? If we enquire again, is there a chance for us?

IleneK

Premium Member
Your competition is very strong, both by essential and accidental dignity: Jup is in the sign it rules and in an angular house.

Last edited:

StarDust1

Sun is about to make the trine to Saturn in your 6th house, Saturn is real estate, dignified in Aquarius, albeit retrograde, could mean there is a something going on behind the scenes not readily revealed as you mentioned you are in the dark about the circumstances surrounding the final sale. You are the Sun-identifying with the hopes of obtaining the house by the trine effect Sun will experience with Saturn. Lucky strike N.N. is about to make contact with the Sun, some good comes your way from this position. Mars is exalted in Capricorn where 'changes' Pluto reside, as ruler of your 4th house of concluding energies-there is a type of mutual reception by opposition between the two of them, and Mars joys within the 6th house in Pluto's place. Maybe there will be some type of adjustment and agreement the prospective owners will experience to separate themselves from buying the house.

It doesn't hurt to inquire about the progress of the sale of the house. I don't like the last aspect the Moon makes to oppose Venus and Mercury, Mercury rules your house of money matters and the hopes and wishes, goals 11th house for you-energies that have a lot to say about what is coming up for you in the near future , 2nd house rules the future estate of situations rising for you.

I hope you are not let down by what the answer is concerning the house, it could be the money matters make it difficult to counter the bid the other tentative owners will make against yours?

Hope you will be able to buy the home of your dreams

StarDust1

Last edited: