General Themes

astrobunny

Hi all,

I was wondering if my natal had any strong themes that stood out in particular to any of you. I have noticed the presence of Nessus & Lilith near my Node, but I recently discovered my ascendant is on the fixed star Fomalhaut which I've read gives "lasting honors" but I'm not entirely sure how it is influential in my chart. (I do know I have another fixed star Zaniah conjunct my Mercury as well, which can give musical/artistic/writing ability.)

I also think my seventh house sun makes me very relationship-oriented & gives me interpersonal skills, but what sticks out to you?

Attachments

• my_chart2.jpg
    my_chart2.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 40

Bambi95

Account Closed
Hi astrobunny. :D

With a seventh house Sun combust Chiron, would you say that you often feel rejected in relationships? Maybe a feeling of inadequacy or wrongness brought about by Saturn conjunct the ascendant and opposite the Sun/Chiron.

rahu

Banned
hi astrobunny
you do have interesting pattern with nessus conjunct the north node opposed to sedna conjunct the south node with your sun/chiron conjunction sextile to the north node and sextile to mars.

nessus is associated with difficult and abusive childhoods. sedna is associated with the pursuit of cultural transparency and truth. this together can show a quest to find the truth about these possibly repressed dynamics in your self and in the world at large. with hard aspects to nessus, repressed emotions or memories could be expected, but here with trines to mars and sextile to the sun/chiron conjunction , you have intuitive desires to understand you behavior in light of these inner dynamics. the sun/chiron conjunction shows you to be very intelligent and extremely analytical. often is conjunction can be too critical and insensitive, but with the sextile and trines to sun and chiron, you spontaneously seek to harmonize your behavior with these inner impulse. this self awareness gives you the ability to understand compassionately others with similar emotional trials.

with the nodal axis anchoring these dynamics, you have an intuitive understanding of how to analysis and heal yourself and others from these dynamics.

I would think that many friends that gather around you would have similar psychological histories, but likely more severely repressed or misunderstood. it seems that part of your karma is to help others heal from the potential negative emotional repercussion that nessus can inflict on one.
sedna shows that your pursuit of truth is a major ability to dispel repressions and blocks in yourself and others.
but with the south node conjunct to sedna ,you must always keep in mind that your desire to spell darkness can open you to psychic reprisal. you must be sure that the time and place is always appropriate to shine your light of these sometimes unconscious mental dynamics, especially if there are deep repression or blocks.

you have a extraordinary healing potential as you can heal by shining light on the cause.

with orcus square to sedan and nessus ,you likely have deeper memories that you have yet not uncovered. be sure to heal yourself first before you share your insights with others, because with the mars/chiron and mars/sun midpoint conjunct orcus and square the node, a deep selfishness and possible resentment still lurks inside of you. so though you seek to help others, you are first, helping yourself. and you need to be conscious that you altruistic impulses could be grounded in selfish considerations.

rahu

astrobunny

Hi astrobunny. :D

With a seventh house Sun combust Chiron, would you say that you often feel rejected in relationships? Maybe a feeling of inadequacy or wrongness brought about by Saturn conjunct the ascendant and opposite the Sun/Chiron.
I would not say inadequacy, but I have been very hurt by relationships in the past. I think the Chiron being on top of my Sun is a reference to wounds I may have from my father who was abusive.

hi astrobunny
you do have interesting pattern with nessus conjunct the north node opposed to sedna conjunct the south node with your sun/chiron conjunction sextile to the north node and sextile to mars.

nessus is associated with difficult and abusive childhoods. sedna is associated with the pursuit of cultural transparency and truth. this together can show a quest to find the truth about these possibly repressed dynamics in your self and in the world at large. with hard aspects to nessus, repressed emotions or memories could be expected, but here with trines to mars and sextile to the sun/chiron conjunction , you have intuitive desires to understand you behavior in light of these inner dynamics. the sun/chiron conjunction shows you to be very intelligent and extremely analytical. often is conjunction can be too critical and insensitive, but with the sextile and trines to sun and chiron, you spontaneously seek to harmonize your behavior with these inner impulse. this self awareness gives you the ability to understand compassionately others with similar emotional trials.

with the nodal axis anchoring these dynamics, you have an intuitive understanding of how to analysis and heal yourself and others from these dynamics.

I would think that many friends that gather around you would have similar psychological histories, but likely more severely repressed or misunderstood. it seems that part of your karma is to help others heal from the potential negative emotional repercussion that nessus can inflict on one.
sedna shows that your pursuit of truth is a major ability to dispel repressions and blocks in yourself and others.
but with the south node conjunct to sedna ,you must always keep in mind that your desire to spell darkness can open you to psychic reprisal. you must be sure that the time and place is always appropriate to shine your light of these sometimes unconscious mental dynamics, especially if there are deep repression or blocks.

you have a extraordinary healing potential as you can heal by shining light on the cause.

with orcus square to sedan and nessus ,you likely have deeper memories that you have yet not uncovered. be sure to heal yourself first before you share your insights with others, because with the mars/chiron and mars/sun midpoint conjunct orcus and square the node, a deep selfishness and possible resentment still lurks inside of you. so though you seek to help others, you are first, helping yourself. and you need to be conscious that you altruistic impulses could be grounded in selfish considerations.

rahu
Thank you rahu. I did have a rough childhood and have always been interested in transparency & the truth. It has gotten me into some trouble before though. I do come across lots of family, friends, & acquaintances from abusive backgrounds, and I'm still learning how to handle people on a case by case basis.

In particular, I had a friend in highschool who I discovered was in an abusive relationship and when she would not leave him, I ended up ending the friendship (thinking the correct thing to do was to put my foot down to show I was serious about how bad I felt the relationship was for her). Recently, I asked a friend about an aspect she had in her natal chart (just fyi, she did want me to give her a reading/tell her what I found) and I think I struck a nerve as I found out she started trash talking me to mutual friends within the week.

I will work on developing my understanding of proper timing/situational dynamics, and make sure my motivations for imparting my insight are for the right reasons/have good motivations. The world needs more white magicians, not black ones lol

Astrobunny I have a very similar chart pattern with a water Grand trine/kite with Hourglass Oppositions like you.... How does your water grand trine make you feel? is it stronger than the Hourglass Oppositions?

Attachments

• Chart For Posting.gif
    Chart For Posting.gif
    55.7 KB · Views: 19

astrobunny

Astrobunny I have a very similar chart pattern with a water Grand trine/kite with Hourglass Oppositions like you.... How does your water grand trine make you feel? is it stronger than the Hourglass Oppositions?

I'm not sure if it's stronger than those oppositions in my chart, but my grand trine throws me in highly emotional situations all the time. My life is not very calm/low stress. Kind of feels like living in the middle of a stormy sea which I think is caused by the opposing forces of Jupiter and Saturn in the trine. On the plus side, it has helped me gradually becoming more and more sensitive to others' needs/wants though, and I feel very lucky for how understanding emotions comes easily to me. I'd say it gives me lots of empathetic powers, but I think the water trine & fire void status of my chart is the cause of the depressive episodes I have had throughout life.

I'm not sure if it's stronger than those oppositions in my chart, but my grand trine throws me in highly emotional situations all the time. My life is not very calm/low stress. Kind of feels like living in the middle of a stormy sea which I think is caused by the opposing forces of Jupiter and Saturn in the trine. On the plus side, it has helped me gradually becoming more and more sensitive to others' needs/wants though, and I feel very lucky for how understanding emotions comes easily to me. I'd say it gives me lots of empathetic powers, but I think the water trine & fire void status of my chart is the cause of the depressive episodes I have had throughout life.

I know just what you mean with both of those! I too used to ride that emotional roller coaster which has definitely cost me jobs and the like. Was borderline suicidal at times...

As a Gemini Sun I used to wonder why I could feel a persons contempt towards me... Instantly!!! Like being shot with beams of emotions, then friends would say "Ohhh nah they like you, thats just how they are" which only made me question my own emotional sensitivity and feeling. 8 years later I finally analyzed my natal chart. Lo and behold Water Grand Trine!!!! guess a grand trines better than nothing :joyful:

still dont understand which planet is truly dominate in my configuration because unlike yours mine has angular conjunctions and oppositions on Angles too -_-