Synastry - Unaspected Moon

The rust on dust

Good day,

So my partner's Moon is totally unaspected in our synastry...
My Moon is in Gemini 27.16 and her's is in Taurus 16.53.

I was just wondering since what I read online is just plain awful, if this is really a instant death sentence :sad:
My own Moon is hardly aspected aswell the orbs pretty wide, Opposite Venus 5.37 and a Sextile to Mars 2.30.

If this is not a instant death sentence is there anything that can be done? Could this even be a good thing unlike all bad (doom and gloom) as most people around the net portray it to be, maybe now her Moon is expressed without any influence be that good or bad from my side. Any thoughts are appreciated!

Thank you

P.S. - if you really want the data Pm me saying you would like it or leave it in a comment here and ill send it to you, since it concerns another person beyond my own self I will refrain from posting the data here or the chart, thank you for understanding.

Last edited:

MaybeNow

I used to listen to an astrology radio show years ago. People would call in and ask questions. So many times there would someone happily married a long time and the astrologer would express surprise because this aspect or that aspect was "bad." It made me realize that astrology was only a road map. You can take a detour and still get to your destination.

We have free will. You just might have to work a bit harder understanding each other emotionally, would be my guess. Don't create a self-fulfilling prophecy and sabotage your relationship.

Last edited:

Zonark

Good day,

So my partner's Moon is totally unaspected in our synastry...
My Moon is in Gemini 27.16 and her's is in Taurus 16.53.

I was just wondering since what I read online is just plain awful, if this is really a instant death sentence :sad:
My own Moon is hardly aspected aswell the orbs pretty wide, Opposite Venus 5.37 and a Sextile to Mars 2.30.

If this is not a instant death sentence is there anything that can be done? Could this even be a good thing unlike all bad (doom and gloom) as most people around the net portray it to be, maybe now her Moon is expressed without any influence be that good or bad from my side. Any thoughts are appreciated!

Thank you

P.S. - if you really want the data Pm me saying you would like it or leave it in a comment here and ill send it to you, since it concerns another person beyond my own self I will refrain from posting the data here or the chart, thank you for understanding.

Mm what house is it in? Like MaybeNow said, we have free will, love is a much bigger force than the solar system or stars, at least I like to think so.

You can find and interact with her moonie loony side if you go to the right house. Aspects are not needed for interaction, where none exist we must take action. Where some exist action already happens naturally. Er, interaction.

Synastry and having it perfect is just like, two people who without trying at all go together like wet and water. That's fine and all but much of our learning comes from having to actually try things.

Last edited:

The rust on dust

Her Moon in her own chart is in the 12th house, in synastry it stands on my 10th house and in our composite chart it is also in the 12th house in Gemini.

My own moon is in the 11th house and in synastry stands in her 2nd house.

Zonark

Her Moon in her own chart is in the 12th house, in synastry it stands on my 10th house and in our composite chart it is also in the 12th house in Gemini.

My own moon is in the 11th house and in synastry stands in her 2nd house.

12th house Moons have trouble expressing emotion anyway. The 12th house tends to obscure anything in it. Since Taurus rules her moon she probably has difficulty talking about her emotions and probably just needs to 'go' wherever her mood dictates at certain times.

In 10th house this means her mood may be affected by your vocation and your vocation may be affected by her mood. Your vocation deals with things Taurean so this can be a rather good thing. 12th house Moons need to wander to get emotional stability. A vocation that helps her daydream for you would be nice.

MaybeNow

Since Taurus rules her moon she probably has difficulty talking about her emotions and probably just needs to 'go' wherever her mood dictates at certain times.

In 10th house this means her mood may be affected by your vocation and your vocation may be affected by her mood.

This caught my eye since I have a Taurus moon. My moon is in a man's 9th house. How would my mood affect him and how would his 9th house affect my mood?

Zonark

This caught my eye since I have a Taurus moon. My moon is in a man's 9th house. How would my mood affect him and how would his 9th house affect my mood?

Your mood might affect his philosophical, moral or religious beliefs and vice versa, what his beliefs and higher learning consist of will impact your mood.

I'd need the house location of your Moon to explain more though. Not just his. You see, the reason I said she has difficulty expressing emotions because her moon is in the 12th house. In her own chart, not his. For him it falls in his 10th.