All those in the Sixth House

Sparks6

Hello, I've been a wanderer and such when it comes to astrology. I've been on and off studying astrology, but very much so I don't understand a lot of it. So today, I've noticed that I have incredible amount of signs in my sixth house in Scorpio. So I come to ask you all, what does it possibly mean? Could you give me any insights on what exactly will this mean to me? Any insight and explanation would be lovely.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_alex_hp.25580.27715.gif
    astro_w2at_01_alex_hp.25580.27715.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 39
Hi Alex,

I am a studying Astrologer as well. I see that your you have a stellium in Scorpio in the 6th house of everyday work and duties. You also have a conjunction between your Sun and Pluto in Scorpio. You can Google that for more info. My definition of the conjunction is that your evolved self in Scorpion qualities will not only move you to your life's goals but also be a transformation of sorts.

I feel as though you come off as rather chatty with the Moon in Gemini in the first house of personality and embodiment, while the Scorpio is all about finding the answers themselves and have less questions per say for they love doing research and getting to the details of things. So there could be some frustration there unless remedied by time and study.

Also having your North Node there in the 6th house of Scorpio indicates a need for the Soul to evolve using the skill set and Archetypes of the Scorpion viewpoint.

I can see a desire to write or produce content in relation to things that you learn about society and its philosophical values. And perhaps having a unique view(Uranus Placement)of certain religious or society values(politics) in place.

And you will be tested(Saturn) by your life's calling of house 10 (Midheaven) with an emphasis in seeing your career or life's calling through the lens of the Aquarius & Pisces(scientist, writer, creative, and mystic).

One thing to note moving forward in relations to your creations(5th house), mind the details in your works to overcome the your wounds to become the healer (Chiron). Get all the of the facts and see all perspectives.

Learn the transits to see the Divinity in Astrology. And check out your progressed chart to see your new perspectives. I see much Sagittarius in you today as you seek to find the Truth in philosophy. I hope some of this rings a bell for you for like I said, I am studying in Astrology as well.

Best Wishes,

John

kimbermoon

What it means is a lot of energy focused on employment, service to others and issues of health and diet. You are basically a more receptive and sensitive individual; introverted and mysterious in nature. Physically you must be cautious to avoid sexual disorders or transmitted disease. Pluto joined with Sun and Jupiter suggests a dynamic force of energy that must be channeled appropriately. Venus here in trine to Saturn suggests the potential for success and achievement in serving others [perhaps in the use of innovative healing techniques]. In Scorpio, think issues of power and control, research, the mysteries of life and death, psychic tendencies, significant transformations in terms of how you earn a living: your emotional intensity can however serve to thwart your ambitions at times, and you need to keep a proper emotional balance to avoid 'going overboard'; with Uranus/Neptune in the 9th you should seriously consider pursuing the art of astrology. :cool:

Abby83

Yes a focus on psychological health, sexual health and/or endocrinology. Saturn and venus is good for growth in the career so long as you work in the field you love (venus).

Sparks6

Thank you Capture, Kimber, and Abby. Those were all wonderful interpretations of my chart. I happen to believe you were all spot on, I do dwell and practice on the Occult/Mystical practices on a daily basis. Your words certainly are encouraging me to go deeper in Astrology. I wish the best of you all and give much appreciation to kick starting me off into the journey of the Stars!