Exam and Dasa ?

scorpiomoon1234

Hi, I am new to vedic astrology, I wondered if you guys would guess If I will do well in a comptetive exam (Medical field ) the next month ( hopefully, Corona virus issue ends), Also can you guess a career from my chart ?
Date : 3rd of september 2000
Time : 11:27 am
Place : Tunis/ Tunisia
Thank you in advance

Last edited:

creativei

You do well in exams indeed you will pass with good score , you have bright future in medical field, if you put effort you will achieve success .

Your chart indicates self employment . either in business or medical line . but whatever you do it has connection with your education . you work for what you studied .

scorpiomoon1234

You do well in exams indeed you will pass with good score , you have bright future in medical field, if you put effort you will achieve success .

Your chart indicates self employment . either in business or medical line . but whatever you do it has connection with your education . you work for what you studied .

Thanks for your help. Actually Yes we have a buisness my mother is a doctor too and she has her private "Cabinet " she is looking forward for me to handle it since working with the goverment in our country is not the best option. I am quite stressed abou the exam hopefully everything goes well. Thank you again.