bronchitis

HelenePerini

Premium Member
I've been sick for 3 weeks and have been Dx'd with bronchitis. Venus is the ruler of my 6th and this Venus retrograde in my 6th is in the intercepted sign Scorpio in my 6th. How long will I be sick?

The chest X-ray shows a problem in my lungs. Maybe Pulmonary hypertension. Do I have a serious problem brewing in my lungs?

8/22/1948 11:15pm EST, Philadelphia PA (Gemini rising: 11:26). I'm not able to upload my chart to this site.

Thanks very much for any interpretations.

Helene

Iced8Ace

You need to attach a horary chart, not your natal chart. To cast one, think of your question in your head, then note the time you first thought of the question. I.e. How long will I be ill? Then draw a chart for the time and day of your question. That will be your horary chart.

HelenePerini

Premium Member
You need to attach a horary chart, not your natal chart. To cast one, think of your question in your head, then note the time you first thought of the question. I.e. How long will I be ill? Then draw a chart for the time and day of your question. That will be your horary chart.
I don't know how to attach chart on a Mac to this site. I'd also like to know how to post the thread I put on the Horary page to the general post page. Thanks

Iced8Ace

I don't know how to attach chart on a Mac to this site. I'd also like to know how to post the thread I put on the Horary page to the general post page. Thanks

In additional options click 'Manage Attachments' then browse a file from your computer and then click upload. Moderators usually move the threads.

pinkyandperky

I too have chronic Bronchitis and Asthma. Apart from it probably all being my Mum's smoking, I have gemini rising, symbolic of respiratory aspects and also in the 6th house in Scorpio.