will my social life improve soon

spiritwoman

I have recently moved to a new place abroad. There are many internationals living in my neighborhood but somehow I have not been able to make connection with them.
I meet people all the time, I hear people and colleagues organizing parties but even though they know me I don't get any invitations. I can't find any reason behind all of this, I am a very social person normally, but I feel isolated and excluded. I want to start dating as well. So what is going on? Why am I being rejected? Will this situation improve?
I see Saturn in the 7th house which is not a good sign, and also that the lords of the 1/7 are not in harmony and the moon is void. Do you see any positive aspects in this chart?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_prevara_64073_1184.png
    astro_w2gw_prevara_64073_1184.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 25

Chrysalis

Your combust/hidden by L3/neighbourhood, which explains why they are not noticing you.

And L7/jupiter is inconjunct you/asc, so they can't see you, they are not noticing you, your indifferent to them.

Mercury needs to come out of this combustion and change signs into more sociable Libra before id say you'd notice an improvement.

So maybe in another 7 time units when mercury will be 2 degrees Libra, things could improve, this could be when they've got used to you being around a little more.

spiritwoman

Thanks Chris. I have an option to move out and change the neighborhood on the other side of the compound (I live in small military compound with about 1000 people and we are not allowed to go out), people at work who also live nearby started gossiping that I am socially impaired and that I live in my own bubble, like as if I have this loneliness written all over my face, and yet they are not reaching out