my parents charts are sooo complexed how did they make it work?

Sofiamiddle

My parents have Saturn square moon, Saturn square Venus, Saturn square Neptune and Saturn square mercury in the composite?!?!?! How did they make it work?! I mean they have other good aspects going on in their chart but they have all these bad Saturn aspects in the composite? Is there something that stands out? Don’t know their real birth times so I can’t show the house overlays but these are their aspects. Are their any aspects that stand out?

Have you seen other couples who have these bad Saturn aspects all in one composite?

Attachments

• 2C65EA0E-77F9-493E-A38A-3FA5AD6DD54A.jpg
    2C65EA0E-77F9-493E-A38A-3FA5AD6DD54A.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 1EE14C14-F325-4196-83CE-FBCA0D80BB2F.jpg
    1EE14C14-F325-4196-83CE-FBCA0D80BB2F.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 26

Whoam1

I have Saturn on Moon, Saturn on Uranus, Saturn on Mercury, Saturn on Pluto (through the Moon), and Saturn loosely on the Sun.

I haven't a clue what your talking about when you say bad aspect, it applies displine. Your parents had discipline over their fantasys, control over there thoughts, and could anchor their feelings and there love to other things (maybe even each other).

Saturn rules Capricorn now, however Saturn used to be the Sun. Thus why Saturn is said to be opposite the Moon (Sun and Moon are often said to be equal but opposite outside astrology). However more accurately Saturn is opposite Jupiter (in some ways, in other ways Pluto is opposite Jupiter). They found love through conservation most likely. Through the little things- nothing showy, expansive, or extravagant.

IleneK

Premium Member
When Saturn is working advantageously in charts, it points to longevity, faithfulness, persistence, stability: a lot of very valuable qualities in a relationship. It is the level of maturity and commitment between the two persons that determines how well or poorly they will use the gifts that Saturn offers. And their contentment or dissatisfaction arises from the other planets in the chart.

How do their respective natal Saturns interact in their synastry chart?

How does your parent's marriage appear to you, sofia?

Last edited:

Sofiamiddle

Here are their natal charts the first ones my moms and the second is my dads.
Btw ElenaJ I already added the composite in my first post.
And they look pretty happy together IleneK. And their Saturns are pretty good in their synastry with a few minor squares like semi squares and such I added the synastry and the composite at the top if you want to check them out.
Have you seen couples with this many Saturn squares in their composite that stood the test of time? Because most of the married celebrity couples I have seen don’t have too many Saturn squares in the composite like this.
My moms Saturn is in Taurus and my dads saturn in in Aquarius. Do they have pretty ok Saturn aspects? Is that why?

Attachments

• AC7026B1-FD31-4F6D-9215-D834316F3043.jpg
    AC7026B1-FD31-4F6D-9215-D834316F3043.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 21
  • C24E0600-D140-4D29-946C-9B80D84220CA.jpg
    C24E0600-D140-4D29-946C-9B80D84220CA.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Here are their natal charts the first ones my moms and the second is my dads.
Btw ElenaJ I already added the composite in my first post.
And they look pretty happy together IleneK. And their Saturns are pretty good in their synastry with a few minor squares like semi squares and such I added the synastry and the composite at the top if you want to check them out.
Have you seen couples with this many Saturn squares in their composite that stood the test of time? Because most of the married celebrity couples I have seen don’t have too many Saturn squares in the composite like this.
My moms Saturn is in Taurus and my dads saturn in in Aquarius. Do they have pretty ok Saturn aspects? Is that why?

You have not included their natal charts, just the aspect table for the charts. Can you put up their natal charts and also the synastry chart between them? That would let us see what you are seeing.

It's good they look pretty happy together. That is a really good indicator.

sea_of_qi

My parents have Saturn square moon, Saturn square Venus, Saturn square Neptune and Saturn square mercury in the composite?!?!?! How did they make it work?! I mean they have other good aspects going on in their chart but they have all these bad Saturn aspects in the composite? Is there something that stands out? Don’t know their real birth times so I can’t show the house overlays but these are their aspects. Are their any aspects that stand out?

Have you seen other couples who have these bad Saturn aspects all in one composite?

Without the charts: I'm sure they have trouble between them with the Saturn squares but the Moon, Mercury, Venus conjunction is saving them and allowing the Saturnian issues to be overlooked for the sake of love and understanding. Again, not knowing where the planets are makes it difficult to say much. Aspects are only part of the equation. As said above, Saturn can make things last.

Sofiamiddle

Well I don’t know their accurate birth times so I can’t be too sure about the house overlays but I know they have composite Saturn in the 5th house and in the synastry my dads Saturn is on my moms 5th house with my moms mars in his 3rd house and with his mars in my moms 3rd house as well, which makes it worse. Which other aspects are overriding them would some of the synastry aspects also count?

Last edited:

astrobunny

Mars conjunct South Node shows your mother finds your dad charming/was smitten with him. Venus conjunct to Neptune further shows your mother has an idealized view of him.

Moon conjunct Mercury conjunct Venus is very loving, and shows lots of affection between them.

Hard aspects to Saturn in composites can be good for longevity and commitment, especially to the Moon and even if it's a square. Saturn square the Moon can give emotional devotion but also indicates an emotional problem exists with that devotion. They may seem loving, but it seems there's major internal emotional issues/restraint.

Likely with Saturn square Neptune, your father is distant to your mother or keeps aspects of his life secret from her. Possibly an affair or alcoholism.

Either way, with composites, just know that Saturn can act as a glue.

IleneK

Premium Member
Well I don’t know their accurate birth times so I can’t be too sure about the house overlays but I know they have composite Saturn in the 5th house and in the synastry my dads Saturn is on my moms 5th house with my moms mars in his 3rd house and with his mars in my moms 3rd house as well, . Which other aspects are overriding them would some of the synastry aspects also count?

???

Gee, Sofia,
This is a friendly tip.
If you do not have your parent's birth times and acknowledge that you CANNOT have the house overlays, then you cannot do a composite and know the houses there either, as in "they have composite Saturn in the 5th house...?"

You also cannot know the houses in synastry, as in: "in the synastry my dads Saturn is on my moms 5th house with my moms mars in his 3rd house and with his mars in my moms 3rd house as well, which makes it worse".

Without birth times, the only thing you can do is look at the aspects between their planets [with the exception of their moons].

It would be better not to waste your time, and the time of earnest, learning astrologers, by trying to understand planets in house placements that do not exist.

Last edited:

Sofiamiddle

Actually it’s because I know my dads birth time but for my mom I only know the hour she was born not the exact minutes but I tried it with a few minutes here and there, and all of them showed difference in the houseoverlays but the Saturn and mars always stayed the same with just a few degrees off less or more. Sorry if I was confusing.

IleneK

Premium Member
Actually it’s because I know my dads birth time but for my mom I only know the hour she was born not the exact minutes but I tried it with a few minutes here and there, and all of them showed difference in the houseoverlays but the Saturn and mars always stayed the same with just a few degrees off less or more. Sorry if I was confusing.

Gee, sofia,
If you give inaccurate information because you do not convey it clearly, like when you say:

I don’t know their accurate birth times so I can’t be too sure about the house overlays

and a member takes time to explain the error of your thinking, and then you come back and say something quite the opposite, like:

Actually it’s because I know my dads birth time but for my mom I only know the hour she was born not the exact minutes

well, it makes a number of members just lose interest in your posts. Even if you delete the post and repost it again.

Need to tighten things up, sofia, get your head clear, if you want responses.

Sofiamiddle

I thought that wasn’t really necessary so I didn’t add that part since I thought knowing that I didn’t accuratly know my parents birth times was enough but looks like it wasn’t. People are not even allowed to make mistakes?? I already said I was sorry. I see so many threads here where the person had to explain what they meant a thousand times and still the people who wanted to answer and help stayed put, so if you don’t have the patience or interest in helping then don’t. There is no reason to get all uptight.