Chiron in birthchart

Mj66

Hello All:
Let's talk about Chiron. Is it most common for people to have some aspected personal planets in their chart, or is that a sign of abuse?
I have Chiron aspected to almost all my planets including my ASC, NN, Neptune, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Mercury and Sun! Some in hard aspects others not.
I think it means a tough childhood. Or is Chiron sometimes a positive aspect?
Who can help with some imput?
Maria

ardentika

Interesting thought. I think Chiron is mainly positive, but it's like the new age outter planets, Pluto, Neptune and Uranus. It has mostly spiritual meaning and not much practical one, connected to our physical reality.
Chiron is all about the healing of the soul. Sometimes wounds heal only on the surface, while the rest of the meat hasn't come together beneath it, and Chiron would stab it open again just to promote its proper healing, down to the core.
So from one perspective you can see Chiron as abuse indeed, but its core purpose is not that. It is healing. Chiron can make someone a healer, because he is the wounded healer. Only one with the same wound can heal someone else properly, and in the end it can promote a mutual healing.

I've seen, also read, that in many synastry's of married couples you would see a strong Chiron play. Because one of the best ways to heal is through love and the challenges it presents us, and partners do come together to heal those deep wounds in their soul. It's a biding aspect.

Mj66

Fabulous Feedback Ardentika.
Thanks for confirming what I thought I was seeing as a pattern as well.
I'm especially interested in how the Bi quintiles work with them as they seem to point of talent in an individual as well! So much to learn.
All my best,
Maria:scorpio: